Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitShares 2.0 - page 2. (Read 153001 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
May 03, 2019, 07:30:19 AM
BitShares' Worker Proposals Fund Blockchain Developers

Boston Blockchain Week is filled with opportunities for startups & technologists to connect with potential partners, like BitShares https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1VyFBSrLpk&feature=youtu.be&list=PLLT8nbjYqGF7OwTpqEwRNKIZNB4SlRAY2
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
April 26, 2019, 05:28:02 PM
You are talking about interesting issue.
On the one side we have immutability and independent and freedom and on the other site we have things which are you talking about (as scams etc) and it could be hard to work out good solution keeping both factors in mind..
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
April 19, 2019, 07:17:21 PM
Undervalued indeed, but partially at its own request..
It is definitely right that Bitshares has been traded on exchanges at the under valued price range. I agreed with you. Beyond that, recent months, I saw some decentralized exchanges, that built on and operates via BTS platform, some of them end as scam exchanges, no volume, nearly dead exchanges. I don't know that whether the Bitshares team have detailed plans to prevent scam decentralized exchanges on BTS platform or not. If not, they should rethink deeply about this, because such scam dex on BTS platform, might damage reputation of BTS, in general.
April 19, 2019, 06:29:20 PM
Not quite only Bitshares, but it is strongly connected with it:
BEOS: Interview with Stan Larimer. Bitshares, Satellites in space and The Mark of the Beast
https://app.algory.io/app/cryptonews/663563/five-years-in-the-making-bisq-exchange

and article with interesting conlucions:
Bitshares is the most undervalued blockchain in the market
https://app.algory.io/app/cryptonews/663827/bitshares-is-the-most-undervalued
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
April 17, 2019, 08:17:22 AM
BitShares Europe to become OAUTH provider for the BitShares Blockchain

A major upgrade to BitShares Europe - a service platform for BitShares Blockchain and operator of reference cranes. https://steemit.com/bitshares/@chainsquad/bitshares-europe-to-become-oauth-provider-for-the-bitshares-blockchain-devs
April 07, 2019, 07:16:44 PM
What happened? Where does such explosive growth come from?

That is the effect of current rally where all coins are rising slowly slowly. Bitshares is undervalued asset that is why it recovering with the help of this rally but this is good to see current spike there.
Undervalued indeed, but partially at its own request.. Bitshares devteam (delegates) seems to don't care about project shorterm value.. I think shortterm value isn't most important, but it could bring some capital to speed up developement - for example it is the possibility to build prediction market in bitshares (which could give massive boost to project)- but it is impossible in GUI now (so extremally hard ) - and devs seems to don't care  Huh And there is no easy to reach news about Bitshares, too..
Generally Bitshares has many adventages but most of them are hidden deeply - and I am not sure if it will be showed before comptetitors would win..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
March 25, 2019, 08:06:33 AM

That is the effect of current rally where all coins are rising slowly slowly. Bitshares is undervalued asset that is why it recovering with the help of this rally but this is good to see current spike there.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
March 25, 2019, 07:19:33 AM
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 11:02:44 PM
 I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
•   
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
March 13, 2019, 05:38:48 PM
Hi guys! I have a question about a list of forks? I want to create my own fork of bitshares and what I need to do to be included in the list.
Activity: 121
December 26, 2018, 09:33:55 PM
How shame I am!
I quoted a post which contains link to the video published around one year ago.
Honestly, I am busy and use smartphone at the time a read the post.

You are right!
Each coin has its own momentum and reasons to rise at specific points of time.
Every project moves at it's own time. You can't say that the whole market has been taking off, it's not an overall bull market at the moment. Bitshares will have it's moment again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
December 26, 2018, 08:28:54 PM
I am curious too.
Why Bitshares fell hardly like this, even during recent days when the general market took off?
https://poloniex.com/marginTrading#btc_bts
Today, Bitshares dropped to nearly 1000 satoshis on Poloniex.

Every project moves at it's own time. You can't say that the whole market has been taking off, it's not an overall bull market at the moment. Bitshares will have it's moment again.
Activity: 121
December 26, 2018, 06:21:04 AM
I am curious too.
Why Bitshares fell hardly like this, even during recent days when the general market took off?
https://poloniex.com/marginTrading#btc_bts
Today, Bitshares dropped to nearly 1000 satoshis on Poloniex.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Bitshares рулят
November 28, 2018, 11:06:39 PM
what price do you expect in 19? I think about $ 0.15 will be
GIF by SOCIFI
November 28, 2018, 10:40:57 AM
what happened with bitshares  yesterday?
Was chain freezed? How could it happened?

Why do you say this? Any source for this information? I can't really see anything in the explorer.
November 27, 2018, 10:47:12 AM
what happened with bitshares  yesterday?
Was chain freezed? How could it happened?
GIF by SOCIFI
October 28, 2018, 11:23:51 AM
Bitshares: Margin Trading and Swap contracts on the DEX discussion
Bitshares is the longest running decentralised cryptocurrency exchange and one of the pioneers of collateralised stablecoins. The Bitshares DEX provides a sophisticated set of trading tools already but through this article I hope to be able to add to the discussion on adding one key component which I think would very much benefit the ecosystem- Trading on Margin via an active P2P lending market. https://medium.com/@George_harrap/bitshares-margin-trading-and-swap-contracts-on-the-dex-discussion-3856b00a8349

This must be the first DEX to support margin trading? I'm surprised you don't hear more people talk about the BTS DEX, considering the featurest that it offers. Hopefully it will be marketed a bit more actively.
Activity: 532
October 26, 2018, 07:01:17 AM
Bitshares - State of the Network - 23rd October 2018

the 106th Bitshares State of the Network (BSotN) report. A weekly report focusing on the changes in the ecosystem and track longer term changes in a effort to identify emerging trends and changes in the Bitshares platform.
Activity: 630
TOKPIE
October 15, 2018, 03:57:18 AM
Bitshares: Margin Trading and Swap contracts on the DEX discussion
Bitshares is the longest running decentralised cryptocurrency exchange and one of the pioneers of collateralised stablecoins. The Bitshares DEX provides a sophisticated set of trading tools already but through this article I hope to be able to add to the discussion on adding one key component which I think would very much benefit the ecosystem- Trading on Margin via an active P2P lending market. https://medium.com/@George_harrap/bitshares-margin-trading-and-swap-contracts-on-the-dex-discussion-3856b00a8349
GIF by SOCIFI
October 07, 2018, 01:52:19 PM
Does BitShares Blockchain still remains the fastest one? I mean real working blockchain.
The possible speed is 100k tps, do we have another working solution with so high possible transactions speed?

Does BitShares really hit 100k TPS? I think Lexicon built by Ternio is able to get 1.2M TPS but I'm not sure if it is properly in production yet and actually being used. I think the difference with BitShares is that it is actually being used for different use cases and it seems like a preferred platform for building diverse solutions on. The exchange also seems to be one of the most used DEX's with the highest volumes.

So I think TPS does not always have to be the most important factor in judging the usability or potential of a platform, but more the actual usage. I don't think a lot of blockchain projects actually need more than 100k TPS, it's more an e-penis statistic.
Pages:
Jump to: