Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitShares 2.0 - page 10. (Read 152989 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 12:29:22 PM
Has there ever been a comprehensive public announcement from the BTS dev team as to why BTS was delisted from Bittrex? And is it true that it could also be delisted from Polo?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 03:12:48 PM
Can someone give more clear explanation about Bitshares removal from Bittrex? I just noticed this and I have invested in Bitshares thinking it is valuable asset
I still think so but cannot understand whats happening.. I think has more than just 64gb problem..

Apparently somethin was completely off with the coding that cant be fixed. Will be delisted from Polo as well

any link of that announcement ?

There was no such "announcement", the above post is just FUD, all bittrex said was No comment!

I believe it has something to do with the second paragraph in quote below..

Arguments have been maid that the BitShares blockchain is instable and comes to a halt on a regular basis. These claimes are unfounded. In the years of operation, the BitShares blockchain has had only two major consensus issues where the block production has been halted for only few hours in total. At no point in time were funds at risk.

After having clarified this, further investigations with undisclosed parties resulted in statements of blockchain nodes losing connection to the P2P network and consequent loss of synchronization with the rest of the network. The root cause of this has been identified and a (non-consensus) patch is been worked on. The core developers have not been made aware of this issue by any affected parties and never experienced this rather rare event themeselves. Eitherway, the BitShares core backend code will be improved from the helfpul information and the excellent support of our decentralized development team.
quote source https://steemit.com/bitshares/@xeroc/bitshares-clarification-on-recent-fears-uncertainty-and-doubt
So it got pull off because instable blockchain and Bittrex would not take a risk in any error could happen to users, right?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
October 22, 2017, 03:02:49 PM
By the way, I want to draw attention to the fact that until the beginning of January 2018 most bitcoin-cards will work only in the Europe zone. BitShares, in turn, will release their own card, where you can send bitUSD directly from your account and shoot them officially everywhere.

Bitshares conglomerate are very strong and innovative company and they do a great job. Market situation will change soon, after another btc hard fork and we will see a nice rise.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 02:52:01 PM
Whatever the price might be, BitShares is ways ahead compared to other blockchain-systems, really impressive and/but totally undervalued
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
October 22, 2017, 09:59:36 AM
Awesome BitShares Dev Team, gonna check the trading on the BitShares Trading Platform for the new updates of BitShares 2.0
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 22, 2017, 09:55:18 AM
By the way, I want to draw attention to the fact that until the beginning of January 2018 most bitcoin-cards will work only in the Europe zone. BitShares, in turn, will release their own card, where you can send bitUSD directly from your account and shoot them officially everywhere.
Activity: 672
October 18, 2017, 05:51:49 PM
So what makes Bitshares coin worth holding?  Does it payout dividends or stakes?

Do your own research! A decentralized exchange is our future. Also, bitshares is already working, unlike most of dex.
Check this tweet:
https://twitter.com/bitshares/status/913400070938271744
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
October 17, 2017, 11:51:38 AM
I'd expect an official announcement from the team regarding the instabilities. BTS seems like it could be a good investment aside from the recent issues. Has anyone heard anything else?
Activity: 420
October 16, 2017, 01:52:59 PM
Seems to be a pump and dump
Activity: 197
Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info
October 16, 2017, 12:49:48 PM
BitShares went through a big price spike today. Do you think it'll keep rising? Come comment on our daily chart segment with your thoughts
October 16, 2017, 08:22:22 AM
So what makes Bitshares coin worth holding?  Does it payout dividends or stakes?

Does bitcoin? No. Inflating the supply isn't necessary.
Activity: 94
B3 Team Member
October 16, 2017, 04:37:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2017, 04:07:17 AM
Can someone give more clear explanation about Bitshares removal from Bittrex? I just noticed this and I have invested in Bitshares thinking it is valuable asset
I still think so but cannot understand whats happening.. I think has more than just 64gb problem..

Apparently somethin was completely off with the coding that cant be fixed. Will be delisted from Polo as well

There was no such "announcement", the above post is just FUD, all bittrex said was No comment!

I believe it has something to do with the second paragraph in quote below..

Arguments have been maid that the BitShares blockchain is instable and comes to a halt on a regular basis. These claimes are unfounded. In the years of operation, the BitShares blockchain has had only two major consensus issues where the block production has been halted for only few hours in total. At no point in time were funds at risk.

After having clarified this, further investigations with undisclosed parties resulted in statements of blockchain nodes losing connection to the P2P network and consequent loss of synchronization with the rest of the network. The root cause of this has been identified and a (non-consensus) patch is been worked on. The core developers have not been made aware of this issue by any affected parties and never experienced this rather rare event themeselves. Eitherway, the BitShares core backend code will be improved from the helfpul information and the excellent support of our decentralized development team.
quote source https://steemit.com/bitshares/@xeroc/bitshares-clarification-on-recent-fears-uncertainty-and-doubt
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2017, 12:04:24 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 252
October 15, 2017, 04:03:46 PM

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 09:31:15 AM
October 12, 2017, 05:14:33 PM
Thanks Northa, done!  Wink
You're welcome. Glad to help. However, the credit really goes to Bitshares:)

edited 13 oct
+8% The price started moving in right way
October 12, 2017, 04:03:13 AM
Whatever
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
October 11, 2017, 05:26:32 PM
Thanks Northa, done!  Wink
October 11, 2017, 05:16:13 PM
Guys, I'm trying to move my BTS from Bittrex to the wallet I just downloaded, it's asking for my Memo and Registered account: what's the Memo? And the registered account is the public name I chose when I installed the wallet?

Thanks!
Bitshares have a pretty nice video guide for us. They've explained in details how to request a withdrawal from ttrex, step by step.
https://twitter.com/bitshares/status/917815961952182272
Pages:
Jump to: