Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitShares 2.0 - page 9. (Read 153028 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 07:34:20 AM
Ok, yesterday BTS was listed on Binance exchange and is curently trading at around 1800 satoshi.
i have some BTS stuck on Poloniex exchange where the trade price is around 1400 satoshi. Poloniex has disabled deposits and withdrawals and stating just this: "BTS is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the BTS team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling".
Could it be that they are afraid of loosing funds from exchange due to a better trading price at Binance exchange and waithing for a price corection, or is BTS actually under maintanance.
Does anyone has info about delisting BTS from Poloniex, since it was delisted from Bitrex.
Or does anyone have info about how long will this situation on Poloniex last?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
November 22, 2017, 05:23:13 AM
Can someone explain to me why the trading on Yobit is in progress but deposit is not working? It is really strange Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
November 20, 2017, 08:29:10 AM
Poloniex: 1177 Sat. Huh
AEX      : 1450 Sat.
ZB.com : 1460 Sat.
BTS dex: 1500 Sat.

Poloniex, what is he trying to do  ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
November 20, 2017, 03:38:42 AM
Bitshares is doing well
Activity: 826
November 19, 2017, 07:38:26 PM
Is anyone from the team here? When can we expect a fix of the situation? I can't even trade the BTS on Poloniex as they are stuck in the middle of nowhere. Sent from your DEX without getting credit at Poloniex, awesome. Please resolve the issue!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 06:59:00 PM
We added BitShares to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/)! This will allow new users to learn about BitShares and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support BTS so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your BTS addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in BTS from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help us add supported services? The more active the BitShares profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the BitShares project!

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/wFHZg

https://i.imgur.com/t43cbAy.png
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
November 18, 2017, 10:19:58 AM
Looks like I nailed it Smiley Bought around 900 sats and it's been going up since then, very nice Smiley
Activity: 644
November 18, 2017, 08:59:06 AM
Poloniex is making mistakes. The problem will be solved and Bitshares will go to the moon.
November 15, 2017, 09:16:00 PM
Will there soon be a fix for the problems with Bitshares on Poloniex? I have quite some BTS which never showed up when I sent them to Polo.

whoahhhhh ... haven't been following since the bittrex mess, what problems on Poloniex ?

Man it's a real mess. No fun trade on all those shit exchanges anymore. Poloniex accepted deposits for a long time without crediting them to their customers account. I have a large transaction stuck for a week now, others for months. And now after such a long time they put deposits and withdrawals on hold as the voices on the forums became extremely loud. Now Poloniex blames Bitshares. They could have just stopped deposits right? So that people can stop getting their coins stuck. It sucks so hard.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 09:06:37 PM
Will there soon be a fix for the problems with Bitshares on Poloniex? I have quite some BTS which never showed up when I sent them to Polo.

whoahhhhh ... haven't been following since the bittrex mess, what problems on Poloniex ?
November 13, 2017, 06:27:07 PM
Activity: 868
November 09, 2017, 01:46:26 PM
BitShares is very powerful blockchain! Maybe it is the most powerfull one! Actual max transactions are 100 000 per second! I think BTS team needs to do rebranding as NEO team did...
I hope so. BTW! I like the idea of Bitshares, looking like very promising. One oof good alt coins to buy right now. BTS. It's going to hit big soon. Very cheap right now!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
November 07, 2017, 12:52:13 AM
Is this thread official thread of Bitshares 3.0 ? Or there is no official  thread at bitcointalk?
I have faith in this coin, however it could be difficult to reach mainstream adoption as bitshares gives us too many freedom - noone have control about bitAssets and there is so many people  which don't like this.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
November 05, 2017, 03:55:51 PM
BitShares is very powerful blockchain! Maybe it is the most powerfull one! Actual max transactions are 100 000 per second! I think BTS team needs to do rebranding as NEO team did...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 03:05:09 PM
Hey guys,

Hopefully someone can help me.

I found an old (2014) wallet.dat file of Protoshares that i want to convert to Bitshares. How can i do this?

Thanks!

Hello! You should better to ask it on thematic bitshares forum. There a lot of links in google, for example: bitsharestalk org. But maybe smb from this thread could help you with your problem.
Activity: 147
November 03, 2017, 08:56:49 PM
Hey guys,

Hopefully someone can help me.

I found an old (2014) wallet.dat file of Protoshares that i want to convert to Bitshares. How can i do this?

Thanks!
November 02, 2017, 03:40:29 AM
Can someone give more clear explanation about Bitshares removal from Bittrex? I just noticed this and I have invested in Bitshares thinking it is valuable asset
I still think so but cannot understand whats happening.. I think has more than just 64gb problem..

Apparently somethin was completely off with the coding that cant be fixed. Will be delisted from Polo as well
so, another one bites the dust in the shitcoin list of coins

Why would you consider Bitshares a shitcoin? It took a bump no doubt about that but it will recover. Many coins have gone through that cycle.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 01, 2017, 10:30:32 AM
Very little info from the announcement. Please give more details
You can subscribe on their Twitter. News often appear there.
Last one was about GUI update + update of BitShares Core client on 27th Nov.

Today was tweet with minors update from them:

- Notification for Saving your vote is more prominent
- We removed a lot of the instructions but linked to updated help documentation
- Included line numbers for witnesses, committees and workers
- Separated workers into Proposed / Active / Expired
- Display votes required to activate
- Display total and remaining budget on active worker page

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@billbutler/bitshares-gui-release-v2-0-171101

Activity: 914
Merit: 500
November 01, 2017, 06:20:40 AM
Very little info from the announcement. Please give more details
You can subscribe on their Twitter. News often appear there.
Last one was about GUI update + update of BitShares Core client on 27th Nov.
Activity: 278
October 28, 2017, 12:37:33 PM
Can someone give more clear explanation about Bitshares removal from Bittrex? I just noticed this and I have invested in Bitshares thinking it is valuable asset
I still think so but cannot understand whats happening.. I think has more than just 64gb problem..

Apparently somethin was completely off with the coding that cant be fixed. Will be delisted from Polo as well
so, another one bites the dust in the shitcoin list of coins
Pages:
Jump to: