Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitShares 2.0 - page 8. (Read 153028 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 04:33:23 PM
awesome project awesome team, hope for awesome party
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
November 28, 2017, 09:07:31 AM
any new exchanges are coming to be listed on?
Is it not enough almost 30 variants of trading on the exchanges? But the largest volume of course is on Binance.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 06:21:50 AM
Is BTS not vastly overvalued at the moment ? Coin market cap is reporting 2,602,940,000 BTS circulating supply...
Activity: 826
November 28, 2017, 03:46:22 AM
BTS withdrawals and deposits have been re enabled on Poloniex

It was about time man how long have we been waiting to regain access to our money? I bet they made use of the situation and did some nice arbitrage while the price on Polo was ridiculously low.
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
November 26, 2017, 04:49:44 AM

We are now expecting a big increase of $ 0.21, or even $ 0.5, in the coming days.

Go to Moon Bitshares !
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
November 25, 2017, 03:32:21 PM

Good news to all Bitshares holders. Polo still has a good trading volume and work here still important for many traders. In the future dex will be more popular then centralized exchanges, but now every major exchange are very important.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
November 25, 2017, 03:16:29 PM
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 02:11:02 PM
This can be good but there is almost no liquidity in other assets. As a result you end up paying premium when you can guy same assets for a good price on centralized exchanges.

I guess the question we need to ask it: How are we going to solve liquidity problem?
Activity: 42
November 25, 2017, 12:06:49 PM
any new exchanges are coming to be listed on?
November 25, 2017, 12:02:52 PM
Bitshares new stock exchanges;

Binance  = added
AEX        = added
ZB.com  =  added
EXX.com = added
-

Poloniex: Problem solved.

What do we expect for the flight?
Activity: 64
November 25, 2017, 07:04:32 AM
It was really great news for the development of the coin that it is now trading Binance. And trade volume is over 1 million dollars nowadays.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
Activity: 686
November 24, 2017, 10:21:18 AM
It was really great news for the development of the coin that it is now trading Binance. And trade volume is over 1 million dollars nowadays.
Activity: 406
Merit: 170
November 23, 2017, 11:49:57 PM
Sent all my bitshares to polo and it's been stuck for about 2 weeks now. Sent a small test amount, worked fine. Sent the remainder of my bitshares, wallet goes into maintenance mode, all my BTS has been floating in the ether since then and been irretrievable. I would love for the BTS team to provide some semblance of an official announcement to ease my mind that I didn't just ether all my BTS or to let me know that I just lost it all and can stop paying attention to this project.
Activity: 15
November 23, 2017, 06:59:34 AM
Ok, yesterday BTS was listed on Binance exchange and is curently trading at around 1800 satoshi.
i have some BTS stuck on Poloniex exchange where the trade price is around 1400 satoshi. Poloniex has disabled deposits and withdrawals and stating just this: "BTS is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the BTS team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling".
Could it be that they are afraid of loosing funds from exchange due to a better trading price at Binance exchange and waithing for a price corection, or is BTS actually under maintanance.
Does anyone has info about delisting BTS from Poloniex, since it was delisted from Bitrex.
Or does anyone have info about how long will this situation on Poloniex last?

The Bitshares team doesn't care about this thread it seems. And there is no announcement either concerning the wallet problems at Poloniex. I start thinking that Poloniex currently is making big money by buying BTS cheap on their exchange and selling it high on other exchanges. It's very possible and for us that means our coins will be stuck for as long as they can conduct this false game with a profit.

That idea has also crossed my mind, to bad Poloniex won`t let me or other like minded individuals play out that same scenario and make some money in the process.   
November 23, 2017, 06:03:26 AM
Binance :  1834 sat.
AEX.com: 1800 sat.
ZB.com:   1790 Sat.
Bts Dex:   1740 Sat.
Poloniex:  1550 Sat.

Still far below its value. The first target is 10 billion dollars market volume.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 05:17:39 AM
Bitshares - State of the Network - 22nd November 2017

Welcome to the 62nd Bitshares State of the Network (BSotN) report. A weekly report focusing on the changes in the ecosystem and track longer term changes in a effort to identify emerging trends and changes in the Bitshares platform. Bitshares - State of the Network - 22nd November 2017 The Bitshares State of the Network Reports seeks to combine raw data from a wide range of metrics and combine them into meaningful information to identify emerging trends and changes in the Bitshares network. https://steemit.com/bitshares/@steempower/bitshares-state-of-the-network-22nd-november-2017
Activity: 47
November 23, 2017, 02:04:46 AM
The announcement shows readers nothing about Bitshares 2.0. What do you want from the announcement? I cannot find anything useful with such as very succinct, poor-qualitied post like this.
It is likely started by someone who are not developer of the project. The topic seems to be for fun.
you might be right. It is for fun. Nothing we can use with the OP.
Activity: 826
November 23, 2017, 12:19:57 AM
Ok, yesterday BTS was listed on Binance exchange and is curently trading at around 1800 satoshi.
i have some BTS stuck on Poloniex exchange where the trade price is around 1400 satoshi. Poloniex has disabled deposits and withdrawals and stating just this: "BTS is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the BTS team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling".
Could it be that they are afraid of loosing funds from exchange due to a better trading price at Binance exchange and waithing for a price corection, or is BTS actually under maintanance.
Does anyone has info about delisting BTS from Poloniex, since it was delisted from Bitrex.
Or does anyone have info about how long will this situation on Poloniex last?

The Bitshares team doesn't care about this thread it seems. And there is no announcement either concerning the wallet problems at Poloniex. I start thinking that Poloniex currently is making big money by buying BTS cheap on their exchange and selling it high on other exchanges. It's very possible and for us that means our coins will be stuck for as long as they can conduct this false game with a profit.
November 22, 2017, 02:08:24 PM
I am not a seer. but soon the Bitshares price will be $ 1.

Great news is waiting for us.

Activity: 55
November 22, 2017, 08:29:17 AM
Bitshares is preparing big news announcment. This will be top 5 crypto IMO. It has been well established
Pages:
Jump to: