Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTORIUM [BTOR] [CRYPTONIGHTLITEV1] [MASTERNODE] [POW] English Thread - page 10. (Read 15338 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
I like decentralized projects, do you also make a wallet as a transaction tool, to facilitate your global payment method?
We currently have the GUI & CLI wallets in operation as transaction tools, the Mobile & Web wallets will be released as per roadmap and will aid in the use as a global payment method.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I like decentralized projects, do you also make a wallet as a transaction tool, to facilitate your global payment method?
Masternodes work is currently underway and may be released sooner than the roadmap suggests! Keep up to date in one of our interactive channels or follow us on twitter for more updates.
Would you please provide an updated Discord link since the old one doesn't work any more.  Thank you.
It does work, it may just be an error.
https://discord.gg/aMF2vUF
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Would you please provide an updated Discord link since the old one doesn't work any more.  Thank you.
As most of you are aware Mika has been helping the development of Bittorium tremendously over the past few weeks, it is to my delight to announce Mika Linqvist to be part of the Bittorium Team.
we have charged through the roadmap and are now seeking to get added to an exchange! we will keep you all updated in line with the exchanges policies.
Good day!

I have 1 question – what's the best way to keep up with the recent news? I want to know everything there's to know about Bittorium!

You can keep updated on here and also i will constantly add updates in all our channels, including Discord, Telegram, Twitter and our website.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Good day!

I have 1 question – what's the best way to keep up with the recent news? I want to know everything there's to know about Bittorium!
Activity: 9
the GUI wallet  work correctly
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Sometimes the best things in life come out of a previous learning experience.  I really like what I see so far with Bittorium.  There is a good indication that the pre-mine stakeholders are not simply interested in an exit scam.  @Mika on discord has put in good work and you can see the genuine efforts gradually being presented by @bittorium on discord.  This is -NOT- an instant-masternode pump/dump.  Masternode release is being developed carefully which means the reward structure is more likely to be done smartly instead of lopsided like we see too often.  I like how this is developing because of the timing of it.  Like, there isn't some huge incentive to just buy on an exchange.  There is actually a genuine incentive to POW mine this coin right now in anticipation for what the developers are preparing.  This is a very GOOD way to establish a coin.  It is very FAIR and presents a great opportunity.
PSA: BTOR brought to you by the PSTAR team. Exit scam probability at 80%.

For those who don't know, these devs completely abandoned PSTAR (PinkstarcoinV2), and dumped their bags on Crex24.  My guess is that they bailed after their market manipulation attempts didn't work.  Are they now trying for a big payday again after their last exit scam failed?  

Don't believe me?  These assholes were trying to pay people to pump their shitcoin to 4000 sats, and I quote "there will be a 0.1 BTC reward for person who buys enough PSTAR that the exchange rate climbs over 4000 satoshis on Crex24.."

Scams like this only hurt the case for widespread cryptocurrency adoption.

I'm not saying BTOR is definitely a scam. I'm saying there's an 80% chance it's a scam. I hope they prove me wrong.

You can say all that, I as the lead developer of Bittorium have shown why I left PSTAR, not because of the exchange rate but because Giacomo left me to deal with his stuff not responding to anything for nearly 2 months then coming back and asking me to obey him. I have provided screenshots of the coins giacomo gave me that are all still in my wallets.

Please don't say "they offered 0.1 btc to anyone who bumped up the exchange rate" that was giacomos doing, I left long before pstar died so no it's not a scam... it's a new project where I can embrace what I think works best taking into account what the community wants. Giacomos words "if you do not do what I say, leave the team" so that's what I did, well before any other dev left, now he can't handle the situation and didn't like the fact that I was providing proof contradicting everything he had to say he deleted the discord chat and tried to make me look bad but failed and also lost his other 2 devs.

Am i wrong or is Bittorium a scam because I left? I did my job to the best i could before I left.
And isn't it funny how trolls always try pick up some dirt when there is nothing to hide then go silent when they get proven wrong... Bittorium is my project (Naym Azad) and I am not going anywhere, I'll make Bittorium work and continue to develop it following the roadmap.
Blockexplorer & Whitepaper will be available soon.
Activity: 68

For those who don't know, these devs completely abandoned PSTAR (PinkstarcoinV2), and dumped their bags on Crex24.  My guess is that they bailed after their market manipulation attempts didn't work.  Are they now trying for a big payday again after their last exit scam failed? 

Don't believe me?  These assholes were trying to pay people to pump their shitcoin to 4000 sats, and I quote "there will be a 0.1 BTC reward for person who buys enough PSTAR that the exchange rate climbs over 4000 satoshis on Crex24.."

I'm not saying BTOR is definitely a scam. I'm saying there's an 80% chance it's a scam. I hope they prove me wrong.

Guessing doesn't mean it's a fact... We didn't bail PinkstarcoinV2... Giacomo did try to give us ultimatum when he was in no position to give one... From day one of listing PinkstarcoinV2 on Crex24 it was not worth enough to cover the cost of running the seed nodes nor the mining pools. Other exchanges didn't want to list it because of bad publicity caused by various mistakes Giacomo Solinas made regarding use of TurtleCoin code without following all the license terms.

Giacomo didn't actively develop the project, so I had to step in and keep the project alive... When he went missing, he revoked my access to the GitHub repository, so there was no possibility to make any updates without creating a new repository. Me and Patrick Leisegang still control the PinkstarcoinV2 seed nodes and official mining pool (pool.pinkstarcoin.com) and keep them active as long as it takes for Giacomo Solinas to notice that the team leader must not take credit for something he didn't do. I still have over 300k PSTAR and I'm not going to sell them at loss. Everyone knows that I used to have about 555k PSTAR but I never said I'm going to HODL all my coins as being full-time developer means I have no other source of income.
Activity: 10

For those who don't know, these devs completely abandoned PSTAR (PinkstarcoinV2), and dumped their bags on Crex24.  My guess is that they bailed after their market manipulation attempts didn't work.  Are they now trying for a big payday again after their last exit scam failed? 

Don't believe me?  These assholes were trying to pay people to pump their shitcoin to 4000 sats, and I quote "there will be a 0.1 BTC reward for person who buys enough PSTAR that the exchange rate climbs over 4000 satoshis on Crex24.."

Website has launched!
Hello everyone, the GUI has launched and is now available for both Linux & Windows, if you are running Mac OS please compile from source.
Pages:
Jump to: