Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTORIUM [BTOR] [CRYPTONIGHTLITEV1] [MASTERNODE] [POW] English Thread - page 11. (Read 15338 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Do you have any website or whitepaper available?
I wish to know more about BITTORIUM project.
After the GUI has been compiled i will move onto the blockexplorer/Website and whitepaper. Thank you
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Do you have any website or whitepaper available?
I wish to know more about BITTORIUM project.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Res french translation if need
We will be announcing the GUI wallets soon, the source is available to download and compile, we are just working on compiling these and uploading them as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and support.
Why not listed at www.icoguide.com? it would be great to hear their opinion regarding your project!

I will work on that, thank you Smiley
Where is the whitepaper?

Whitepaper will be next task after blockexplorer and website
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Why not listed at www.icoguide.com? it would be great to hear their opinion regarding your project!
Activity: 30
Where is the whitepaper?
The GUI wallets are currently being tested and will be released soon, keep updated for the release.
Activity: 84
 I sure this project will successfull, I see from the team is very profesional. With new concept I sure this project will easy to receive in the market. Good luck dev.
this is the first thing I saw, and became the latest breakthrough from the crypto world, but it needs to add a lot of information, like an interesting whitepaper, so that it becomes a benchmark for this project in the future

Identifying this as the latest breakthrough from crypto world is quite a big feat.
Seems not appropriate though, in my opinion.
Since, even basic features are nowhere to be found.

the whitepaper will arrive soon, and the blockexplorer/website are in production.

Everyone is aiming to be the global payment system, but, I doubt this one will pull it off.
Many projects have more credibility to attain such work.
And how are you going to get huge number of users on board?

I am actively developing the project as we speak, basic features are there, you can Mine, Send and Hold the coins.
I have worked on other projects in the past where they have not achieved, we will create a entire ecosystem around Bittorium and features are going to constantly get implemented into the project. We have already gained attention and will continue to actively develop & maintain Bittorium. I can also assure you the users will come when they realise the potential of BTOR Pay.
We chose Cryptonight Lite Variant 1 for the base due to its privacy and speed we can work on to ensure everyone can spend anywhere on anything. I appreciate many projects have more credibility and Bittorium has only just started but without hard work and determination there is no gain, take Ripple for example, started off as nothing then everyone wanted in, Ripple has the resources to become a world wide payment method but is focused on being a expensive crypto asset instead.

Thanks for your message though I appreciate all feedback.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
this is the first thing I saw, and became the latest breakthrough from the crypto world, but it needs to add a lot of information, like an interesting whitepaper, so that it becomes a benchmark for this project in the future

Identifying this as the latest breakthrough from crypto world is quite a big feat.
Seems not appropriate though, in my opinion.
Since, even basic features are nowhere to be found.

the whitepaper will arrive soon, and the blockexplorer/website are in production.

Everyone is aiming to be the global payment system, but, I doubt this one will pull it off.
Many projects have more credibility to attain such work.
And how are you going to get huge number of users on board?
Activity: 238
Activity: 17
No homepage, no blockexplore, no whitepaper Huh??
There is a reward for translation threads, please pm me if you can assist with these.
Activity: 42
reserve for thailand translation if you need please pm to me.

thanks.
Everyone please Update your CLI Executable's Links have been updated and the walletd sync issue has been resolved
Activity: 71
Everything is coming some, I will follow you, hope we can cooperate
Pages:
Jump to: