Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTORIUM [BTOR] [CRYPTONIGHTLITEV1] [MASTERNODE] [POW] English Thread - page 8. (Read 15338 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
We are setting up a pot of funds to aid people who have been let down by Pinkstarcoin. Anyone who has Pinkstarcoin can exchange they're PSTAR to BTOR on a 50 PSTAR - 1 BTOR ratio. Only a limited amount of BTOR has been set aside for this and is purely to aid people that trusted in giacomos pinkstarcoin, The exchange is limited and purely a gesture of goodwill granted by the bittorium team. The choice of exchange lays with you!

If you want to exchange send your PSTAR to the following address: P6ZyLMeDAcTKua7kFWZJS1JSLuu25fjXtA57jmi7zFoJFncy6V2G8EGAN9iPsih3MaMygkpHXVpxgNJ Kx7QBN1Y12jZWqB99r
Then email [email protected] a screenshot, amount and tx hash alongside your bittorium wallet address.
As previously mentioned there is a limited pot and the exchange will end Wednesday 31st October 6pm GMT.
We begin to go better, as you were creating a new currency, with a premine to develop it, you could already count a swap from the beginning and adding it to the premine. I contacted CREX24, any request will be sent to you to ask for permission to me if I see that you commit themselves with the coin swap can also authorize to change PSTAR with BTOR.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
We are setting up a pot of funds to aid people who have been let down by Pinkstarcoin. Anyone who has Pinkstarcoin can exchange they're PSTAR to BTOR on a 50 PSTAR - 1 BTOR ratio. Only a limited amount of BTOR has been set aside for this and is purely to aid people that trusted in giacomos pinkstarcoin, The exchange is limited and purely a gesture of goodwill granted by the bittorium team. The choice of exchange lays with you!

If you want to exchange send your PSTAR to the following address: P6ZyLMeDAcTKua7kFWZJS1JSLuu25fjXtA57jmi7zFoJFncy6V2G8EGAN9iPsih3MaMygkpHXVpxgNJ Kx7QBN1Y12jZWqB99r
Then email [email protected] a screenshot, amount and tx hash alongside your bittorium wallet address.
As previously mentioned there is a limited pot and the exchange will end Wednesday 31st October 6pm GMT.

got my answer in discord...thanks.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1

As previously mentioned there is a limited pot and the exchange will end Wednesday 31st October 2018 at 6pm GMT.
I would not have written anything, if in your Discord channel you had not talked about me, to give all sins to me and say that I create scam coins! I abandoned the project because of you and Neymar that you have thrown the coin, you have lowered the value of the coin so much that even selling the whole Premine I would be able to achieve 10% of the roadmap! I was wrong in 2 things, having caught up with you and leaving those who believed in Pinkstarcoin.

We (me and Neymar) didn't lower the value of PSTAR on Crex24... It was worth 2 satoshis when it was listed and 12 satoshis when I did buy more after the talk on Discord you mentioned. I'm still buying as many PSTAR I can.
You're wrong, before downloading your coins up to 2 satoshi, the pstar value was 18/20 satoshi Wink
Airing your dirty laundry in a general/public forum is just causing everyone of you to lose respect from the community, very childish. Let your work do the talking, everyone makes mistakes but the crypto scene is one of the worst when it comes to burning every bridge while walking away.

I mined the shit outta pinkstar (missed the swap tho) and did the same to Bittorium and its just to keep my smaller gear worthwhile cause without a plan the coins are shit anyways...so chill out. Its like fighting over the ugly girl at school.

Only if people could be civil, I'm just defending the reputation of Bittorium, which is being jeopardized through jealousy and lies from an old friend.
Bittorium Development will continue as planned and we will just ignore his comments from now onwards.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Airing your dirty laundry in a general/public forum is just causing everyone of you to lose respect from the community, very childish. Let your work do the talking, everyone makes mistakes but the crypto scene is one of the worst when it comes to burning every bridge while walking away.

I mined the shit outta pinkstar (missed the swap tho) and did the same to Bittorium and its just to keep my smaller gear worthwhile cause without a plan the coins are shit anyways...so chill out. Its like fighting over the ugly girl at school.
It is inconvenient what I write, since you report what I write to the moderator to be deleted. If what you say is true, why did this and why you stuck me on Discord? However I forgot, the Discord Pinkstarcoin channel was canceled because you used that channel to advertise Bittorium. With this close, who wants to believe me believe me, who wants to believe your crap believe in you, who wants to waste time in a coin that completely copies the roadmap of Pinkstarcoin (you have no ideas) and created exclusively for your comfortable, go ahead . But avoid talking about me and blaming me for something that I had to abandon because of you and especially after you destroyed it! Neymar quietly I do not want to be part of your scam currency, I have other things to think about Wink
You have the first website of a currency with advertising, this already should make people understand people who have to do, even 4 advertising messages. Also accept Ioni questions with cards, no comment. :')
Good luck
You so wish that was true so that you have ammunition giacomo, your making yourself look like a fool posting on here throwing false accusations, you can just stop... Anything you say will be contradicted... thank you
Activity: 68
I would not have written anything, if in your Discord channel you had not talked about me, to give all sins to me and say that I create scam coins! I abandoned the project because of you and Neymar that you have thrown the coin, you have lowered the value of the coin so much that even selling the whole Premine I would be able to achieve 10% of the roadmap! I was wrong in 2 things, having caught up with you and leaving those who believed in Pinkstarcoin.

We (me and Neymar) didn't lower the value of PSTAR on Crex24... It was worth 2 satoshis when it was listed and 12 satoshis when I did buy more after the talk on Discord you mentioned. I'm still buying as many PSTAR I can.
Now 10 PSTAR per user, 100k PSTAR total, were able to bring down the price to 1/2 Satoshi! Do you remember when you and Neymar asked me to lower the price to 1 Satoshi with the Premine and I did not accept? Be honest at least for once, come on! I absolutely do not want you to list BTOR on crex24 with the fee paid by PSTAR, I will contact crex24 to make sure this is not done!
My confidence in you is zero, after you have destroyed a project in which I believed! Give me the time and I will show everyone that I am able to manage a project perfectly together with other people. I will prove that all the failure of PSTAR has been your cause!
I read that you are afraid that I steal "your" code to create another currency scam, first thing I abandoned cryptonote so I do not need "your" code, second thing those who create coins scam are you!

The community gave you 0.25 BTC and 4 months of their time and you wasted it... Now the community continues PSTAR without you. As a team leader, you were the only one responsible for the future of the project and instead of leading the project, you did play hide and seek. Show them now that you are a man behind your words or no-one will listen you next year even if you have something real to show.

Blaming others for your shortcomings will not solve anything.
Now 10 PSTAR per user, 100k PSTAR total, were able to bring down the price to 1/2 Satoshi! Do you remember when you and Neymar asked me to lower the price to 1 Satoshi with the Premine and I did not accept? Be honest at least for once, come on! I absolutely do not want you to list BTOR on crex24 with the fee paid by PSTAR, I will contact crex24 to make sure this is not done!
My confidence in you is zero, after you have destroyed a project in which I believed! Give me the time and I will show everyone that I am able to manage a project perfectly together with other people. I will prove that all the failure of PSTAR has been your cause!
I read that you are afraid that I steal "your" code to create another currency scam, first thing I abandoned cryptonote so I do not need "your" code, second thing those who create coins scam are you!

The community gave you 0.25 BTC and 4 months of their time and you wasted it... Now the community continues PSTAR without you. As a team leader, you were the only one responsible for the future of the project and instead of leading the project, you did play hide and seek. Show them now that you are a man behind your words or no-one will listen you next year even if you have something real to show.

Blaming others for your shortcomings will not solve anything.
Giacomo abandoned PSTAR and when proven wrong about me selling all my coins he turns up and throws other accusations, he's just jealous because he went AWOL for 2 months and returned and realised we acted upon his words of leaving pinkstar development if we didn't listen to him, I have nothing else to prove... I uploaded enough screenshots in pinkstarcoin discord and Giacomo didn't like contradicting information so he deleted the whole channel.

And no for your acusation of dropping the price to 1 satoshi that isn't true.

Stop playing kindergarten games Giacomo, we created Bittorium without you and will continue to develop it without you.
Activity: 42
What a nice start for a coin ... washing dirty loundry on the internet ... siriusly?
Members of Bittorium team did not kill PSTAR (PinkstarcoinV2). It was killed by bad publicity due to various mistakes Giacomo made during early days before I joined the team. Very first thing I did when I joined the team was talking with members of TurtleCoin team and try to find solution so everyone would be happy. It became evident later that not all members of TurtleCoin team wanted PSTAR to succeed and tried every possible way to ruin what reputation PinkstarcoinV2 had left. Listing PSTAR on Crex24 was also epic failure due to backfired airdrop. Most of the users who did receive 10 PSTAR during the airdrop did slowly sell their coins at lowest possible rate. It would have been better if less people would have gotten larger amount of PSTAR as that would have meant there would be shorter wait until the exchange rate would recover.

There has been more progress in development of Bittorium during the first two months than there ever was after PinkstarcoinV2 was released to public.
Members of Bittorium team did not kill PSTAR (PinkstarcoinV2). It was killed by bad publicity due to various mistakes Giacomo made during early days before I joined the team. Very first thing I did when I joined the team was talking with members of TurtleCoin team and try to find solution so everyone would be happy. It became evident later that not all members of TurtleCoin team wanted PSTAR to succeed and tried every possible way to ruin what reputation PinkstarcoinV2 had left. Listing PSTAR on Crex24 was also epic failure due to backfired airdrop. Most of the users who did receive 10 PSTAR during the airdrop did slowly sell their coins at lowest possible rate. It would have been better if less people would have gotten larger amount of PSTAR as that would have meant there would be shorter wait until the exchange rate would recover.

There has been more progress in development of Bittorium during the first two months than there ever was after PinkstarcoinV2 was released to public.
I'm Giacomo, I did not create a scam currency! Those who killed PSTAR and brought me to the point of abandoning the project were the other members of the team, which nowadays are odd in the Bittorium team. I repeat what I have already written, who brought down the price of PSTAR were the members of the team (against my decision), to be able to buy most of the coins at very low cost! I abandoned the project because the other team members made decisions and acted exclusively for their personal interests without my knowledge! At the end of 2019 I will present a new currency (not cryptonote), to which I am working together with a team made up of people known personally and of which I can fully trust. The coin will be launched with a huge project and at the time of launch the whole platform and Exchange will be available to be exchanged and spent. I will show everyone that who destroyed PSTAR was not me!
Just see the Premine of BTOR to understand that I'm telling the truth, 500k PSTAR was not enough, they wanted a lot more! They could safely send PSTAR forward, instead they chose to create a new coin to get a lot more! If I had created PSTAR to make a scam I would not be writing here! Who scam disappears! These want to get me to a scammer to be them (guilty), clean!
Activity: 13
https://btor.thepiratemine.nl/#

can use some extra miners low pool fee only 0.2% (located in the Netherlands)
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I constantly scan for new coins for bot CPU and GPU mining.  So far, I haven't found anything better than Bittorium for over a month.  What I typically see are really cheap and cheezy coin standups complete with a website, explorer, mining pools, MASTER NODE AUCTIONS, and the usual nameless/faceless "team".  Not with Bittorium.  Bittorium is doing it right.  Fair mining launch, egalitarian, masternode architecture that makes sense and doesn't result in the quick burnout we see with so many other MN coins... this is being developed skillfully and carefully by real people with real talent.
Hello, this is the Portuguese transation, ANN and WhitePaper

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bittorium-btor-cryptonightlitev1-novo-pow-topico-portugues-5048582   

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w4ADGUqoO5sOG1ih4Qs_-FIE3QrSOh75/view?usp=sharing               

If you need changes to apply, please let me know Smiley

I´m waiting for a Wallet Win32 bit

Waiting. Thank you and good luck

Thank you, I'll get it posted
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Hello, this is the Portuguese transation, ANN and WhitePaper

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bittorium-btor-cryptonightlitev1-novo-pow-topico-portugues-5048582   

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w4ADGUqoO5sOG1ih4Qs_-FIE3QrSOh75/view?usp=sharing               

If you need changes to apply, please let me know Smiley

I´m waiting for a Wallet Win32 bit

Waiting. Thank you and good luck
Pages:
Jump to: