Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTORIUM [BTOR] [CRYPTONIGHTLITEV1] [MASTERNODE] [POW] English Thread - page 3. (Read 15338 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
oh...one more coin?? LOL!!!
@everyone we have been listed on BiteBTC!

Bitebtc.com/trade/btor_btc
Bitebtc.com/trade/btor_ltc
Bitebtc.com/trade/btor_bch
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
This cannot be done just yet... more information will be disclosed on listing day
Ok, I will wait for four more days to get the name of the exchange; but I actually more happy if the news released much earlier, 1, 2 or 3 days later.
A big exchange for Bittorium will be obviously a great news.
Roobet
Great attitude by taking suggestion of community members into consideration and real updates before.
Let's keep up your good attitude, and good stuffs to develop Bittorium, too.
I have just edited the post, thank you for the feedback!
We will be listed on a larger exchange within the next 5 days keep updated for more info!
Please disclosing more detailed information (names, at least) of the coming exchange for Bittorium.
Thank you so much for doing this.

This cannot be done just yet... more information will be disclosed on listing day
We will be listed on a larger exchange within the next 5 days keep updated for more info!
Roobet
@everyone We have struck a deal but need some help! If you can donate even the smallest amount of BTC that would be amazing! It is a well known exchange and we could easily break through with this listing! Once we pay the fee we will get listed in 5 working days. Use address bellow and thank you for your support!

Ps if you donate any amount send me a pm with the tx hash and you will be entered into a draw to win 20,000 BTOR

BTC address-
3BUFa6Kytur41ojDruPZGNuH1Zo2MzX4cE
The team should disclose transparently about their plans to ask for listing Bittorium on exchanges.
Such as list of prioritised exchanges.
Is this PinkStar coin Version 3.7?!

No it's not, you've asked that in our discord and got your answer... Bittorium has no affiliation with pinkstar, there was a offer to pink star users to exchange for BTOR as a gesture of goodwill but that has passed.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Is this PinkStar coin Version 3.7?!
Activity: 588
List of BTOR mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/bittorium
Please give me the launch day of Bittorium masternode on the main net.
I would prefer to accumulate more coins before the launch day.
The masternodes are ready, they will be launched as soon as the app is completed, we need to ensure it is 100% bug free before launch

There is no exact launch day... they are ready and will be launched soon, as soon as the app is ready.
Do you have more information about the masternodes?

The masternodes are ready, they will be launched as soon as the app is completed, we need to ensure it is 100% bug free before launch
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Do you have more information about the masternodes?
We now have a pool set up with cryptoknight.cc
https://cryptoknight.cc/bittorium/
We have a new pool on the network, based in Italy https://coinpoolit.webhop.me/btor/
@everyone We have struck a deal but need some help! If you can donate even the smallest amount of BTC that would be amazing! It is a well known exchange and we could easily break through with this listing! Once we pay the fee we will get listed in 5 working days. Use address bellow and thank you for your support!

Ps if you donate any amount send me a pm with the tx hash and you will be entered into a draw to win 20,000 BTOR

BTC address-
3BUFa6Kytur41ojDruPZGNuH1Zo2MzX4cE
The team should disclose transparently about their plans to ask for listing Bittorium on exchanges.
Such as list of prioritised exchanges.

I have just edited the post, thank you for the feedback!
@everyone We have struck a few deals but need some help! If you can donate even the smallest amount of BTC that would be amazing! It is a well known exchange and we could easily break through with this listing! Once we pay the fee we will get listed in 5 working days. Use address bellow and thank you for your support!

3 exchanges in mind are Bitebtc, Mercatox and Crex24

BTC address-
326LiKxxdm9tJ2KPGG353PvfgiyNpYNoQ3
We are currently recruiting a java developer to aid our growth and help with mobile based applications please see https://bittorium.org/jobs for more detail
Pages:
Jump to: