Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 11. (Read 42889 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 08:49:22 AM
BTW Legion! Network Updates! 15.06.18

The update is downloaded to GitHub. All candidates for delegates - download updates and start synchronization.

How will the update take place?
- Delegates prepare their nodes (they synchronize and are ready to receive the entire network, synchronization will take 1.5-2 days)
- After synchronization, 30 system delegates will be disconnected at once - their delegates will take their place.
- If all delegates are active and ready to accept the network, the following system delegates will be disconnected for 10-20 per day.
- Remember! The first week in the main network, during updates and after updates, consider the test, do not transfer large amounts during the first week.
- In the case of force majeure, the entire network will be backed up by 907 888 block

Important!
- There must be at least 70 candidates synchronized with the network by Monday
- All Candidates come to this group: @btw_delegates
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 14, 2018, 06:39:01 PM
to be honest, I did not completely understand the essence of this project. Here are somewhat confusing conditions and functions in which I can not completely resolve. the one that I really liked is a team of experienced professionals.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 06:32:50 PM
We only need some more patience with this project. BitWhite has very much potential and as long the devs are working on the project, i will not lost the trust in BitWhite.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 05:14:51 AM
Do you have masternodes? Is this minable ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 01:39:23 AM

The price has now come down to the lowest levels. After that, we are expecting a serious upsurge in this preparation.
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
June 13, 2018, 02:15:42 PM
BitWhite News 13.06.18.

*** Technical Updates ***

1. Consensus will be updated on Main net this Friday.
!Note: Beginning from Jun 15, don’t perform any transaction a couple of days until we tell you. All delegates, please be ready by this time and check that your nodes are running.

2. Added the minVersion parameter to disconnect the network from the old version in case of an update.

https://medium.com/@BitWhite/bitwhite-news-13-05-18-3aad11b9afee

Really in this project that that will start to be moved from a dead point? The price has pretty slipped, only a miracle and a strong team will help out from this pit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
June 13, 2018, 12:11:23 PM
BitWhite News 13.06.18.

*** Technical Updates ***

!Note: Beginning from Jun 15, don’t perform any transaction a couple of days until we tell you. All delegates, please be ready by this time and check that your nodes are running.

2. Added the minVersion parameter to disconnect the network from the old version in case of an update.

https://medium.com/@BitWhite/bitwhite-news-13-05-18-3aad11b9afee
Activity: 148
June 13, 2018, 10:37:10 AM
BitWhite News 13.05.18.
=======================

* Technical Updates *

!Note: Beginning from Jun 15, don't perform any transaction a couple of days until we tell you. All delegates, please be ready by this time and
check that your nodes are running.

Description of Consensus New feature.
- The delegate rating will fall down, if the node stops working, by 0.01% every 101 blocks. The rating will be decreasing until inactive delegate
drops out of the top 101 list. Delegate can restore the work of the node and start creating blocks again, in such case rating will be increasing
by the similar way, + 0.01% every 101 bloks. Pay attention, that after dropping out from the top 101, delegate can be returned only by receiving
additional votes.

* Reminder of Consensus logic *

- 40% of the general delegate's income will go to the DAO Budget
- 60% of the general delegate's income will go to Delegate. Delegate will decide how to use them, he can share this profit between his candidates
(voters) at one's own discretion - how much BTW and to whom it will be send.
- The rate of the candidate's income depends on the weight of the candidate's vote
- The weight of the vote depends on the amount of BTW coins in the wallet

* Local groups reorganization *

- Africa Hub will be eliminated, all African countries will have their own local group.
- Asia Hub will be eliminated, all Asia countries will have their own local group.
- BitWhite corp2 will be eliminated, for now will be only one Main Corp.

* Representatives progress *

Meet the Representatives that will advance and protect the interests of the BTW community in their countries!
- Chris Butler - USA
- Daniel Muller - Norway
- Raizalyn Razo - Philippines
- Emmanuel Adams - Nigeria
- Erhan Gokalp - Turkey
- Zellagui Bilal - Algeria

We are continue to recruit new Representatives for other countries. All of them will be presented on the website. You can cooperate with them,
discuss general issues, give suggestions and help each other, because they are your local reps.

* Admins in local chats *

Meet the Admins that will keep order in local group, answer the questions, provide feedback from community to dev team!

- @Garrycat - Indonesia
- @AceMediaGroup - Nigeria
- @PVHbabu - India
- @Erchh - Philippines
- @Ellelooks - Nigeria
- @Z_y_v - Spanish
- @talhaunsal - Turkey
- @cryptowhit3 - Croatian
- @Allyjay - Kenya
- @nezbill19 - Arabic
- @DannyMT90 - Scandinavian
- @lcanaldomaxxorl - Portuguese
- @GlobalTrader07 - Philippines
- @Mdrag16 - Philippines
- @Fondago - German + Russian
- @BlankWu - Chinese
- @Bibop99 - Vietnam
- @Possum51 - BitcoinTalk

Respect administrators, communicate with them and provide your suggestions.

* Additional set to BTW legion *

1. We announce additional set for Representatives.
Their mission is the development of BTW in their own country or region.

Main responsibilities of representatives:
1. Advance and protect the interests of the entire BTW community on their region.
2. Develop and supervise a local BTW community.
3. Conduct the necessary negotiations, for example with funds, stock exchanges, investors, companies, private person, government agencies and all
the others who will be interested in working with the BitWhite project and using BTW.
4. Promote the use of BTW.
5. Publicly speak at various conferences and Mitapahs.

Form for Represantative request: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TGDSg_WpPDREmkY21pihIFT91eU8zxWmYSFkZSLhPLA/edit?usp=sharing

2. We still looking for external developers.
Form for External Devs request: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MlsGWzXyS7b7GiB9s1Ud51-Xzi42fTyqIr5plwra4B0/edit?usp=sharing

3. We still looking for admins in local groups
Hrvatski (Croatian)
Deutsch (German) 
Eλληνικά (Greek)
Italiano (Italian) 
日本語 (Japanese)
Nederlands (Dutch)
한국어 (Korean)
Polski (Polish)
Română (Romanian)
Română (Romanian)

Represantative
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co
June 13, 2018, 02:35:23 AM
I already follow about this BTW project

first month of announce, dev is have great project to this project,
we have a big community,

but now development level is out of road map,

I suggest, dev must work hard,
plan and roadmap must be our priority,
and make good progress for development
community will come again ,
trust and demand will up

will be great community and coin again
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 12:13:27 AM

BitWhite questionnaire
BTW Legion!

We have a great idea to create a platform where everyone can understand the particular qualities of cryptocurrency from scratch with a clear description of all the stages how to begin and improve your knowleadge in this sphere. You will be able to start your journey in cryptoworld, get understanding how to avoid scam companies and achive great result.

Here you could:
- Study and get specific skills in te crypto sphere: how to find the successfull ICO and IPO, how to make business, how to trade and mining and so on .
- Find a solution for yours main tasks and issues,
- Be part of our community in fact,
- Receive help and assistance others to solve their problems,
- Get access to the database of reliable and trusted performers and contractors who will be able to complete all the necessary stages on a turn-key basis.
- Register to Social network under the crypto community with its own rules

To find out the right direction for development this idea and real needs of the BTW Army, we prepared a survey for you.

We believe that first of all you should realize your desires, priorities and needs better and after this provide your feedback and suggestions.

To participate in the creation of the platform, you need to fill out the Questionnaire form — https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CHN-OBRmTKOS2hwvg7ybuXNJ56ub6Vbm_Mkox7OSDyU/viewform?edit_requested=true

We will take into account the answers of everyone.

Let’s go!

Why did the team become interested in surveys and forget that the projects mentioned in the road map, which did not actually reflect
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 12:05:47 AM
Each time the same news is published, it is up to the publication of surveys !!  Is this within the road plan ?
📌Are things mixed up on the team of this currency suspect since its launch and nothing proves that it has a promising project, but there are several steps they have by confirming the doubts that hover
The policy of escaping forward will not benefit everyone. I think I agree that it is time to find out the truth behind this project
June 12, 2018, 12:58:52 PM
BitWhite questionnaire
BTW Legion!

We have a great idea to create a platform where everyone can understand the particular qualities of cryptocurrency from scratch with a clear description of all the stages how to begin and improve your knowleadge in this sphere. You will be able to start your journey in cryptoworld, get understanding how to avoid scam companies and achive great result.

Here you could:
- Study and get specific skills in te crypto sphere: how to find the successfull ICO and IPO, how to make business, how to trade and mining and so on .
- Find a solution for yours main tasks and issues,
- Be part of our community in fact,
- Receive help and assistance others to solve their problems,
- Get access to the database of reliable and trusted performers and contractors who will be able to complete all the necessary stages on a turn-key basis.
- Register to Social network under the crypto community with its own rules

To find out the right direction for development this idea and real needs of the BTW Army, we prepared a survey for you.

We believe that first of all you should realize your desires, priorities and needs better and after this provide your feedback and suggestions.

To participate in the creation of the platform, you need to fill out the Questionnaire form — https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CHN-OBRmTKOS2hwvg7ybuXNJ56ub6Vbm_Mkox7OSDyU/viewform?edit_requested=true

We will take into account the answers of everyone.

Let’s go!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 12:54:58 PM
The web interface is very fluid, great work of the team on that part, I will keep up with your news, I hope that in a not too distant time have the wallet for mac
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
June 12, 2018, 12:49:26 PM
BitWhite questionnaire

We have a great idea to create a platform where everyone can understand the particular qualities of cryptocurrency from scratch with a clear description of all the stages how to begin and improve your knowleadge in this sphere. You will be able to start your journey in cryptoworld, get understanding how to avoid scam companies and achive great result. https://medium.com/@BitWhite/bitwhite-questionnaire-7f64bca61808
June 12, 2018, 12:38:52 PM
BTW team!

Recently we performed a survey among our community “who is who”.
Here is summary with results below.

237 responses via google form.

1. I am a Holder and are determined to hold/trade BTW coin in the future — 77.1 %
2. I have already sold all BTW coins, just interesting here — 14,4%
3. I am a speculator, I constantly buy and sell BTW coins — 7,2 %
4. Other (with positive comments) — 1,3 %

This information will help us to understand what direction we need to choose to get success faster.

Thanks for your answers!

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 08:22:44 PM
still waiting for delegates system to start working, this is really embarrassing for the development to miss 3 milestones from road-map no wonder people are  disappointed  marketcap dropped to $800k
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 12:10:55 PM
  the coin is displayed on small exchangers because of the small resource allocated for these purposes, or is it a planned course of action  Huh We still live not only the crypto industry and about some exchangers I have not even heard of. I apologize for the rare visit to this branch.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
June 09, 2018, 11:07:19 AM
Dear BTW family!
We want to conduct a survey among our community "who is who". Follow the link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnK_U6vrYuKPNtZrebhHJ-b0ZmUOwjzCiYgDtECe-wss8ZOA/viewform

After all this accusations and fud here - this is not best news for all community, a simple survey )
We need some serious and big news, something that could push up all this fudders away.
When btw core team plains to complete all tests and give us the real decentralization and forging?
June 08, 2018, 04:09:45 PM
Dear BTW family!
We want to conduct a survey among our community "who is who". Follow the link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnK_U6vrYuKPNtZrebhHJ-b0ZmUOwjzCiYgDtECe-wss8ZOA/viewform
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
June 07, 2018, 02:30:54 PM
Where can i find the new roadmap? Can somebody send me or post a link? It would be very nice, because i still have faith in this project and hope the dev team can deliver something big.
There is no new roadmap at the moment. But i think it will be published soon.
Team are focused on updating the consensus of the delegates. Tests are almost over.
If everything goes well we will see now roadmap and a lot of updates soon.
Pages:
Jump to: