Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 9. (Read 42856 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
July 08, 2018, 10:19:00 AM
I'm surprised that the team are actively working, but the price of the token does not change. What is the cause of this problem? Who knows?
50% airdrop.
I'll tell you that's not enough to hand out. Now probably need to wait when most of the holders of coins sell your coins. In General, it has now appear more coins that grow after the distribution of their coins.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
July 08, 2018, 10:13:37 AM
I'm surprised that the team are actively working, but the price of the token does not change. What is the cause of this problem? Who knows?
50% airdrop.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
July 08, 2018, 03:30:25 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 07, 2018, 03:09:53 PM
Does the main wallet open yet for bitcoin\ETH\Dash deposit\withdraw or online exchange ? and when if not ?
link : wallet.bitwhite.org
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
July 07, 2018, 02:57:19 PM
We can see that ultimately here are many active people's and delegates are updating nodes, doing some promo campain for voting them etc.
Currently we are expecting stress test by next week, if it goes as we immagine - we should work on promo and any new exchange listings.
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 02:20:14 PM
Greetings, BTW community,

We have prepared a GUIDE for you in which you will learn:

- How to register a delegate
- List of servers on Linux, that you can use to install the node
- How to Install PuTTY and Node
- List of all commands step by step

All links on resources in the GUIDE are clickable + don’t needed to write commands, just copy it.

You can download guide | Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lcIhxFfp77IrDORdFfGi2yc5wruXhH0i/view?usp=sharing

If you have any questions or difficulties, please join BTW International Delegates group in the TG:
https://t.me/btw_delegates
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 08:30:29 AM
A great project, one of the few with something new. I would like to see if the dpos in the project is working in full force whether it already works? Can I get a reward by giving a vote for the delegate?
Yes, some delegates have already distributed rewards.
Now thanks to the BitWhite project, people will be able to develop decentralized applications. Effective, flexible & safe.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
July 03, 2018, 03:52:32 AM
A great project, one of the few with something new. I would like to see if the dpos in the project is working in full force whether it already works? Can I get a reward by giving a vote for the delegate?
Yes, some delegates have already distributed rewards.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 02:07:43 AM
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 05:12:39 PM
Hi;

I have problem about join to telegram groups. I try to join your genreal telegram group and turkish telegram group but I received a message like that

Method: channels.getFullChannel
Result: {"_":"rpc_error","error_code":400,"error_message":"CHANNEL_PRIVATE"}

I think that somebody banned me from the telegram groups.

I need your assitance.

My telegram username is @barakuda48

Thank You.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
thanks for the BTW renewal. I look forward to further news.  Cool
July 02, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
News 02.07.18

1) Consensus updating in the transition process, some errors were found that could not be detected in the TestNet, we are now correcting them, (DPOS - it’s DPOS, have patience) 73 system nodes have been already removed, delegates took their places. We will decentralize the network as soon as possible.
After the stable operation of the entire network, we will write a whole article about how the development was going and what we were faced with.

Reminder:
- All Candidates come to this group: @btw_delegates
- 12 system delegates will stay for core team
- Do not use exchanges until finally the network passes into the hands of delegates. We will warn when it will be possible

2) Local Chats:
- 2 BTW CORPS - eliminated
- Asia Hub - eliminated
- Kenya + Nigeria local chats - eliminated, they all will stay in Africa Hub

3) Bonuses for administrators - will be sent out after network updates

4) A member of our BTW family prepares for sports competitions! He will participate in the support of BTW, and dressed in our colors, let's support him! @ejrm889 We wish you to win and take the first places, BTW Legion with you Jose! We expect from you photos and videos from the competition! #Jose№1!

Reminder: We announce additional set for Representatives.

Their mission is the development of BTW in own country or region.

Main responsibilities of representatives:
1. Advance and protect the interests of the entire BTW community on their region.
2. Develop and supervise a local BTW community.
3. Conduct the necessary negotiations, for example with funds, stock exchanges, investors, companies, private person, government agencies and all the others who will be interested in working with the BitWhite project and using BTW.
4. Promote the use of BTW.
5. Publicly speak at various conferences and Mitapahs.

Here is the form for Represantative request: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TGDSg_WpPDREmkY21pihIFT91eU8zxWmYSFkZSLhPLA/edit?usp=sharing

New Medium post: DEX are exchanges that will survive
June 30, 2018, 11:43:21 AM
hi, dev

it's nice projects and limited coins

just one way to mine, become top 101 delegates, also activate and update your nodes

or you can trade it
You can buy coins on exchange.

If you want install node and become delegate, you can join telegram group https://t.me/btw_delegates and download manual for node installing.

Dear holders,
Please pay attention to those who are below the pink line in the spreadsheet (those who are not in the top 101). Near the top 101 still a lot of "dead" delegates, respectively, if we remove more system delegates, we will wait a long time until the fall of the rank did his work.
A big request to each of you, pay attention to the status of candidates in columns D, E. Vote for them. They ready forge. Support each other !
Pay attention to the list of "DEAD NODES", unvote this persons.
The sooner we do this procedure, the faster we'll remove the system delegates.
Spreadsheet | Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IcfVaXlA24StniUssQbeTTKUpiiQ4JKWPV9JEttm5QU/edit?usp=sharing

@BitcoinWhite
How safe is it now to transfer coins from one wallet to another?? I bought BTW on exrates and want to withdraw to my wallet.

Withdrawal from exchanges not working now, only after full decentralisation. Wait news.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
June 30, 2018, 10:48:25 AM
hi, dev

it's nice projects and limited coins

just one way to mine, become top 101 delegates, also activate and update your nodes

or you can trade it
You can buy coins on exchange.

If you want install node and become delegate, you can join telegram group https://t.me/btw_delegates and download manual for node installing.

Dear holders,
Please pay attention to those who are below the pink line in the spreadsheet (those who are not in the top 101). Near the top 101 still a lot of "dead" delegates, respectively, if we remove more system delegates, we will wait a long time until the fall of the rank did his work.
A big request to each of you, pay attention to the status of candidates in columns D, E. Vote for them. They ready forge. Support each other !
Pay attention to the list of "DEAD NODES", unvote this persons.
The sooner we do this procedure, the faster we'll remove the system delegates.
Spreadsheet | Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IcfVaXlA24StniUssQbeTTKUpiiQ4JKWPV9JEttm5QU/edit?usp=sharing

@BitcoinWhite
How safe is it now to transfer coins from one wallet to another?? I bought BTW on exrates and want to withdraw to my wallet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
June 30, 2018, 08:55:01 AM
hi dev , when we can be transaction BTW from wallet to exchanger bitflip ?
I'am to try deposit from my wallet to account exchanger bitflip but I can't do it.
I'am ask support bitflip , they recommended for me to ask developer BTW.

Hello, check the pinned message on the BTW Telegram Channel: https://t.me/BTW_Community/214427 

You need to wait Wink

It's a good news, we really need to reach fully decentralized blockchain for any future listings considering.
Another good thing there are some improvement in node sync, it's not taking 24h but a few minutes as i can see
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
June 29, 2018, 10:00:52 AM
I'am to try deposit from my wallet to account exchanger bitflip but I can't do it.

Hello, check the pinned message on the BTW Telegram Channel: https://t.me/BTW_Community/214427 

You need to wait Wink

Activity: 434
Merit: 126
June 29, 2018, 09:39:45 AM
Activity: 4
June 28, 2018, 12:07:24 AM
+500% on CMC Cheesy moon?

Looks like a classic pump n dump.
Activity: 86
June 27, 2018, 05:51:00 AM
This is the face of the future. The idea behind this project is what we all need. We need more high quality security and this project is going to deliver it. More people need to support it.
Activity: 62
June 27, 2018, 05:47:34 AM
+500% on CMC Cheesy moon?
Pages:
Jump to: