Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 12. (Read 42889 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 02:11:45 PM
Where can i find the new roadmap? Can somebody send me or post a link? It would be very nice, because i still have faith in this project and hope the dev team can deliver something big.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 11:32:11 AM
I think that the development team is delaying the implementation of what was mentioned in the roadmap❗
🔸Wallet for iOS + MAC OS
🔸Updating the consensus for delegates
🔸Adding additional Cryptocurency to the wallet
The question remains why this delay ❓

exactly, dev team answer these questions?

IT WILL BE DELAYED FOREVER BECAUSE ITS SCAM.

SEC SHOULD PUT THESE SCAMMERS BEHIND BARS. I WILL REPORT THIS SCAM TO SEC

Could you please use any serios proofs or any arguments?
Accusing someone have to be accomplished by strength facts.
Have you got any before this post?
Maybe he is just Fudding around and even he did report it how could they file a case if the case is the team was anonymous and it can be a case because it is not yet prove as a scam. I don't know the reason why he is a butthurt in bitwhite while the developments are still in progress.

Till now, apart the issue with Apple, they respected the road map, and the project it's very nice. If they will respect the road map untill 30 of dicember there is no reason to say that BTW is a scam project. So, I still trust them and hold BTW
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
June 05, 2018, 02:46:10 AM
Don't pay attention to such people. They spend a lot of their time and resources calling project the scam.
What is their aim, interest?
Actually they are interesting to buy as cheap as possible, even the project will not succeed the current price is too small and the project is undervalued.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
June 04, 2018, 10:52:16 PM
I think that the development team is delaying the implementation of what was mentioned in the roadmap❗
🔸Wallet for iOS + MAC OS

Maybe he is just Fudding around and even he did report it how could they file a case if the case is the team was anonymous and it can be a case because it is not yet prove as a scam. I don't know the reason why he is a butthurt in bitwhite while the developments are still in progress.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
June 04, 2018, 06:27:58 PM
Will the delayed start of the project affect the completion of btw coin creation?
We know that the number of 101 delegates will receive 3 btw as reward for forging one block  (including block rewards and transaction fees) and The block rewards of BTW system start from the beginning of block 464500 The initial reward is 3 coins.
But now we are in block 861989 !!! so how the reward will be fixed ??
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
June 04, 2018, 01:26:33 PM
🔸Wallet for iOS + MAC OS

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 04, 2018, 12:17:24 PM
🔸Wallet for iOS + MAC OS

Well, why so many emotions. Unreasonable charges will not lead to anything good.
I'm more inclined to what the project team did right and threw all the forces into correcting the mistakes of the blockchain, though because of this it had to retreat from the road map.
This only indicates that the team rationally sets priorities.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 12:08:27 PM
we give all time right answer for your all posts.. you cannot understand..coz you are a paid fuder.

we again saying devolpment under process above 90% testnet complete.

main net few days soon.

then delegates forge starts.

then updates upcoming.

one sleeps  he/she we wake up.//but we cant  wake up ones his/ her dramatic sleep.

community  just new acc his 1 post against the team...and all also..ever time post with fud cannot under stand any think..think sha/he is scamer
Activity: 448
Merit: 292
June 04, 2018, 12:00:20 PM
🔸Wallet for iOS + MAC OS

The development team answers all questions, read the telegram chat if you are interested in the project.
Do you have any evidence or anything that confirms your words?
I understand that with a new account on which you do not care, you have the courage to blame a project with a large community in your scam which you can not figure out for you!
But your words are not worth a penny without proof.
RGV
Activity: 16
June 04, 2018, 04:46:42 AM
🔸Wallet for iOS + MAC OS

Activity: 13
June 02, 2018, 06:19:55 PM
🔸Wallet for iOS + MAC OS

June 02, 2018, 05:20:43 PM
🔸Wallet for iOS + MAC OS
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
June 02, 2018, 10:46:31 AM
Fork or not i still can't understand why team is so ignorant and has failed for n-times... All community was waiting to be listed on last two exchanges by voting, we was doing a great job - but neither wanted to have any deals with this project... Team wasn't able to spend 1k$ for busting points to be added on last exchange

They haven't really gone for it with all the necessary consequence. Maybe they lost interest on the way forward.
I have already been disappointed in the team and in the project. But I feel sorry to sell tokens at the current price. I want to wait for the price  in 2x-3 x

You should simply wait for some serious updates, they're coming faster you can imagine )
We are all in the same boat so should have more patience and don't push on the team/admins/managers... Simply should wait some days, if not - it's was a big experience...
Activity: 43
May 30, 2018, 02:21:47 PM
🍕🍕 OFFICIAL BTW CONTEST | Tip the waiter | #BTCPizza #BTWpizza #Pizza4BTW 🍕🍕
Pizza day is coming up! Remember? That first documented purchase with Bitcoin that happened the 22nd of May? To celebrate we are launching a contest.
What do you have to do? Well, it's quite simple. Just go into a restaurant order a pizza (and anything else) pay for it as you would normally do BUT try to convince the waiter to accept a tip with BTW all the waiter has to do is download the BTW app and done!
The best 20 videos in any language will receive a free pizza
The best video will receive a 1000 BTW reward!
Rules:
🍽 Send videos before the 24st of may with #BTWPizza and #BTCPizza in Twitter and Facebook
🍽 Can be any language
🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕
None of the representatives of BTW responded when the tests that lead to stable work have ended - if they started. The sensation that the mountain gave birth to a mouse. The community for these and other indicators assesses the potential of the development team and the prospect of the product. And, for now, words, words ... Then the exchange is not worthy of the project, then the project did not grow to the desired stock exchange.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
May 30, 2018, 09:29:19 AM
Fork or not i still can't understand why team is so ignorant and has failed for n-times... All community was waiting to be listed on last two exchanges by voting, we was doing a great job - but neither wanted to have any deals with this project... Team wasn't able to spend 1k$ for busting points to be added on last exchange

They haven't really gone for it with all the necessary consequence. Maybe they lost interest on the way forward.
I have already been disappointed in the team and in the project. But I feel sorry to sell tokens at the current price. I want to wait for the price  in 2x-3 x
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 01:36:58 AM
A few years ago, we couldn`t imagine that crypto could become a real instrument of mutual settlements for real things. Without a doubt, this transaction marks the beginning of a new era in the world, it`s a point of no return, where the value of the crypto acquires conventional reserves that confirm real solvency.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 01:29:52 AM
I have seen info about mercatox on the main Telegram thread - that currently they are reviewing BitWhite for adding on their exchange.
Can anybody confirm this info?

yes you are right ..we won the vote past two months...lead the first place in above 60days .

we ask mercatox support when you lisit Btw they said//;

we are reviewing Bit white.

think they are  now  busy  lisiting erc20 tokens/

Bitwhite is a indipendent coin/

hope Btw list June firstweek waiting for the announcement.
Activity: 43
May 28, 2018, 12:10:39 PM
Tell me, does anyone have information on updating the consensus?
"... we will try to finish before the end of the month ..." - information from BTW.
This is the end of the month ...
PS: sorry for bad english.
May 27, 2018, 11:47:14 PM
Is it really the development team working hard to launch the bitwhite platform on time because to this day there is no evidence of what is published about the development plan!!! and nothing is noticed for the launch of the Mac OS portfolio, which was not included in the Apple store, and the consensus protocol has been under trial for a very long time ⁉
Pages:
Jump to: