Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 6. (Read 42856 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
August 31, 2018, 11:23:49 PM
Hi dev , I'am to try using apps Bitcoin White in my phone https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bit.white.org.wallet.webview.application
but , why I can't accsess my wallet from this application ? my secret word its true , and I'am to try using https://wallet.bitwhite.org its work.
please help , how can this happen to me ? thanks you
Don't worry, use web-version and wait updates.
If I'am forget Second Secret , did transaction can do it ? transfer balance from my wallet to another wallet or address from exchanger ?
if I can't do it , how if tutorial reset second secret ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:04:01 PM
Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the project, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other plans as it's necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 06:58:43 PM
Friends,

As you learned from the latest news, we are preparing important changes in the existing network architecture.
Currently, the active work is under way to create a new update "BitWhite Photon", you can follow the progress of this work on Github:
https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon

BitWhite Photon
Throughout the development of the platform, we have encountered many difficulties related to JavaScript and the insufficiently good architecture embedded in the core of logic. We see a significant decrease in the speed of the network because of this, it does not suit us and we have to think more and more about how to correct the current situation.

BitWhite Photon as a revolutionary step to a truly bright future promises us a new protocol (Photon), which will combine dpos, pos, pow and dag. Photon does not talk only about the census of the current code in a new language, it talks about writing a new protocol.
We want to create an infrastructure in which the processing of transactions will be handled only by those who really need it, thereby relieving delegates to a minimum.
But despite all we want to act honestly, so that delegates still pretend to be the managers of the network, we do not want to take away their reward and honor from them.
In addition, delegates are the guarantee of decentralization of the project.

Why GO?
It is difficult to find a language that would be both fast and simple enough for DAPP developers. Golang is the best option, because it runs tens of times faster than JavaScript and was developed by Google for its not very experienced programmers. Go is good not only with a rich set of built-in libraries, but also by imposing a single style and recommendations for good code, just read about gofmt.

Database
In addition to slow JavaScript, we are faced with the problem of SQLite (the database that is currently used). The fact is that despite the power of your server, this database still specializes in small sites or client bases with a small information flow. In our situation, even the update of information about the feasts of our delegates becomes a problem, and during a closed investigation we found that SQLite updated about 10 records per second during the network operation.
It's too slow, because sometimes we need to do it much faster. Therefore, we are looking towards a hybrid with two databases, one of them must be superfast, for example RocksDB or LevelDB, these low-level NoSQL databases run hundreds of times faster.

In any case, all this will allow creating an efficient and high-speed ecosystem in which a large number of programs can simultaneously work, a platform with which it will be comfortable for both developers and users.
August 31, 2018, 06:54:39 PM
Hi dev , I'am to try using apps Bitcoin White in my phone https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bit.white.org.wallet.webview.application
but , why I can't accsess my wallet from this application ? my secret word its true , and I'am to try using https://wallet.bitwhite.org its work.
Don't worry, use web-version and wait updates.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
August 31, 2018, 12:43:37 PM
Activity: 56
August 24, 2018, 03:18:19 AM
What floor will be on BTW? BTW will actually be on Coinex. If the token is sure to be worthwhile. How to vote for BTW. This project is still ico? BTW have bounty or airdrop?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 03:14:54 AM
BTW Army! News! 23.08.18

1) All exchanges are enabled now, except Sistemcoin and Fubt.  We are still waiting for a signal from these exchanges about possibility to deposit/withdraw. Sistemcoin is carrying out their own system updates. Once, they are ready and notify us, we will inform you.

2) After starting the decentralization of the network, we faced with different difficulties and made a huge amount of updates in the initial code. Even so, we couldn't achieve the desired result and decided to prepare cardinal changes in the existing network architecture.

Our next iterations will be aimed to:
1. Clustering the work of the entire network;
2. Horizontal scalability, that will increase the speed of transactions;
It can be done by increasing the nodes in the second level of the network.
3. Improve self-regulation system.

All updates will take place in the testnet, based on work of real delegates. As was mentioned before, all delegates, participating in the testnet, will receive the same rewards as they could forge in the main network. Specific launch dates for the testnet will be described later.

The iteration "Photon" will include:
1. Hybrid work in 2 languages: “GO” + “JavaScript” . You can find updates for “GO” here:  https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon
2. Hybrid Database.
3. The second level of the network will be deployed to increase TPS. The architecture will be presented later.

3) Coming Soon: Updating Android Wallets + Updating the Website + RoadMap.
The good news is that the exchanges are open. In the future, the test network will not work and the delegates will be on the main network?
August 23, 2018, 01:38:45 PM
BTW Army! News! 23.08.18

1) All exchanges are enabled now, except Sistemcoin and Fubt.  We are still waiting for a signal from these exchanges about possibility to deposit/withdraw. Sistemcoin is carrying out their own system updates. Once, they are ready and notify us, we will inform you.

2) After starting the decentralization of the network, we faced with different difficulties and made a huge amount of updates in the initial code. Even so, we couldn't achieve the desired result and decided to prepare cardinal changes in the existing network architecture.

Our next iterations will be aimed to:
1. Clustering the work of the entire network;
2. Horizontal scalability, that will increase the speed of transactions;
It can be done by increasing the nodes in the second level of the network.
3. Improve self-regulation system.

All updates will take place in the testnet, based on work of real delegates. As was mentioned before, all delegates, participating in the testnet, will receive the same rewards as they could forge in the main network. Specific launch dates for the testnet will be described later.

The iteration "Photon" will include:
1. Hybrid work in 2 languages: “GO” + “JavaScript” . You can find updates for “GO” here:  https://github.com/BTWhite/go-btw-photon
2. Hybrid Database.
3. The second level of the network will be deployed to increase TPS. The architecture will be presented later.

3) Coming Soon: Updating Android Wallets + Updating the Website + RoadMap.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 07:55:32 AM
BitWhite News. 06.08.18

Technical updates
Since, decentralization of the platform took more time, than we expected, we decided the following :

1. System delegates will be returned to ensure the stability of the network
2. All exchanges will be connected back to the network, deposit and withdraw will be available again
3. Development of network and bug fixing will be performed in Testnet
4. All delegates should move to Testnet, see instruction below
5. Each delegate will get weekly real BTW, that will be forged in the Testnet.
6. All delegates need to join to this group: @btw_delegates

Organization and Processes
We announce additional set for Representatives. Their mission is the development of BTW in own country or region.

Main responsibilities:
1. Advance and protect the interests of the entire BTW community in their region.
2. Develop and supervise a local BTW community.
3. Conduct the necessary negotiations, for example with funds, stock exchanges, investors, companies, private person, government agencies and all the others who will be interested in working with the BitWhite project and using BTW.
4. Promote to use of BTW.
5. Publicly speak at various conferences and Mitapahs.

https://medium.com/@BitWhite/bitwhite-news-06-08-18-e0aa40ad7be0
And when will it all be? You wallets do not work for a month already 2!
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
August 07, 2018, 06:20:36 AM
BitWhite News. 06.08.18

Technical updates
Since, decentralization of the platform took more time, than we expected, we decided the following :

2. All exchanges will be connected back to the network, deposit and withdraw will be available again

We announce additional set for Representatives. Their mission is the development of BTW in own country or region.

Main responsibilities:
1. Advance and protect the interests of the entire BTW community in their region.
3. Conduct the necessary negotiations, for example with funds, stock exchanges, investors, companies, private person, government agencies and all the others who will be interested in working with the BitWhite project and using BTW.

Great so this will be the plan B as i am thinking. This is much better than to be stock up with the current status of work that can cause delays by this new development will be a slowly but there will be a certain accomplishment from time to time. Keep it up even the price now is too cheap i am not bothered.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
August 07, 2018, 05:49:40 AM
BitWhite News. 06.08.18

Technical updates

Main responsibilities:

Activity: 9
August 07, 2018, 05:32:46 AM
The team has a good approachable support. Let's just wait for the smooth development and good exchangers.
August 06, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
BTW Family! News! 06.08.18

1) Friends, decentralization of the platform takes more time. In order to continue fixing errors and developing the network, and for that it would be possible to include exchanges and ensure the stability of the network at the time of development.

1. We ask all delegates to go to Testnet.

cp BTWChain BTWChain-TESTNET -R
cd BTWChain-TESTNET
nano config.json
> "magic": "6jf17r0"
> "port": 8888
rm blockchain.db
wget stable1.bitwhite.org:8888/blockchain.db
start node

2. During the development, system delegates will be returned

3. Each delegate will get weekly real BTW, that he must be forged in the Testnet

4. All exchanges will be connected back to the network

Reminder:
- All Candidates come to this group: @btw_delegates
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 04, 2018, 01:56:53 AM
I like the way the team is going about development of the project. I know now is a trying time because not much money was raised form the ICO to support a better exchange listing but I want to encourage the team to keep up the work and never relent in developing the project. The prize of the coin will appreciate over time and they will be able to get a good exchange that will just list them, considering just the performance of the coin. If you believe in the project, spend the little CET to vote for the coin
July 30, 2018, 03:41:51 PM
Rules on voting on Coinex were changed. Now need to have 1000 CET in verified account to vote. BTW team can’t send 1000 CET (90 usd), because of risks. You can continue voting by yourself if you can meet these requirements.

Our representative is in progress with negotiations with Coinex. We need to know if previous votes with 1 CET are counted. Then we will think about other strategy to win.

Please be noted, that free btw will be send in case we win. So everyone are interested with it.

Thank you all for the understanding!
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 05:31:14 AM
Is this a bitcoin fork? I followed an online tutorial to claim BTC forks such as BCD and SBTC using an android wallet. The wallet prompted that i could also get a coin called BTW. I followed the instructions and now i have some BTW in my wallet. The problem is some people say BTW is an airdrop and not a bitcoin fork which confuses me. If BTW isn't a btc fork, how come i was able to claim BTW along with BCD and SBCD? I have never participated in any airdrops so its imposible for me to get BTW thru airdrops.

Ok , it turns out the coin i received was bitcoinworld BTW and not bitwhite BTW. Both coins have the same ticker but unfortunately for me bitcoin world seems to be a completely dead coin with zero volume.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 07:04:40 AM
Is this a bitcoin fork? I followed an online tutorial to claim BTC forks such as BCD and SBTC using an android wallet. The wallet prompted that i could also get a coin called BTW. I followed the instructions and now i have some BTW in my wallet. The problem is some people say BTW is an airdrop and not a bitcoin fork which confuses me. If BTW isn't a btc fork, how come i was able to claim BTW along with BCD and SBCD? I have never participated in any airdrops so its imposible for me to get BTW thru airdrops.

July 27, 2018, 01:09:11 PM
BTW news 27.07.2018. Bounty program for listing on Coinex

We have a chance to be listed on Coinex! Coinex is on top 10 exchanges with high daily volume.

Rules for voting:
• Minimum of 500 votes is needed to be considered for listing. ONLY verified accounts can vote.
• ‎We can only vote BTW once per verified account.
• ‎1CET is needed to vote for BTW
• ‎No deadline to cast the minimum votes of 500

Bonuses are available for the FIRST 500 voters!
100BTW and 1CET for voting will be given to FIRST 500 voters.

What do we have to do now?
1. For those who don’t have a Coinex account, signup using this link
2. ‎Verify your account with your ID. Wait for your account to be verified by Coinex Team.
3. ‎Click this link to vote for BTW in Coinex
4. ‎Once your vote is done, send your Coinex email and screenshot of vote to this group chat @BTWCoinexVoting

Representatives in charge of Coinex voting:
@kotominekirei - voting questions
@globaltrader07 - communication partner for CoinEx.

Coinex Telegram: @TheCoinEx
Coinex Voting Campaign Group: @BTWCoinexVoting
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 11:33:32 AM
Why not pay some fees to log on to bigger exchanges? The chances of voting on the exchanges are low.

This person is an imposter who stole my account. Do not trust. Continues to post with it like a fucking moron.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 09:41:08 AM
Why not pay some fees to log on to bigger exchanges? The chances of voting on the exchanges are low.
Pages:
Jump to: