Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 28. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

History Lesson

http://www.blackcoin.co/general/coinkite-adds-blackcoin/

I can't agree with you with all statements.
This is my version.

Actually you are incorrect. The price was going up before the CoinKite announcement. Actually the day I announced the Blackout event the price shot up 3000 sat in less than 30 minutes. CoinKite had NO affect on this price because 99% of the people had no clue what CoinKite was.

So lets assume you are correct and I am wrong. Why after tons of amazing news in the past several days BC is slowly dropping?

BTC was down. Cinni. DRK. Your drama with the dev. And you said you're selling. But I believe the next run up will suck the other PoS coins dry. If the PR campaign is half as good as your PR web I expect BC to rise.

Edit: Not enough BC card confirmation deliveries yet. WS campaign refund delays? Forgot Soepkip's pants.
Activity: 546
Interesting. While it somewhat benefits to BC to have several ANN threads, its still confusing for members. Much info is split. Its kind of annoying.
Alternate cryptocurrencies subforum has become a big mess with all those alts incoming left and right.
Perhaps we could push bitcointalk devs to create additional subforums. Like in CCT maybe?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
IE - Do you have a mailing list or website? I'd like to hear your future crypto plans and support them. Doesn't mean I've sold any BC but you do have a great deal of influence.

I do not have a mailing list or website dedicated to crypto yet. All my websites are related to my products.

History Lesson

http://www.blackcoin.co/general/coinkite-adds-blackcoin/

I can't agree with you with all statements.
This is my version.

Actually you are incorrect. The price was going up before the CoinKite announcement. Actually the day I announced the Blackout event the price shot up 3000 sat in less than 30 minutes. CoinKite had NO affect on this price because 99% of the people had no clue what CoinKite was.

So lets assume you are correct and I am wrong. Why after tons of amazing news in the past several days BC is slowly dropping?
I bet there is an email on your website right, well thank you I will just wait it out.

Yes there is Smiley
IE - Do you have a mailing list or website? I'd like to hear your future crypto plans and support them. Doesn't mean I've sold any BC but you do have a great deal of influence.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Activity: 183
I was the one censored.  My whole point was to ask why no one has received any blackcards yet.  If that is a lie, someone please post that they have received one.  The question was asked and ignored many times in the last thread, and is being removed every time it is being asked in this thread.

This will probably be removed too.  

Yes because you lied and said not even to New York. The gentleman from NY edited his post and admitted that he order the card from the second batch. The second batch stats shipping out the week of the 14th.

From the first batch, most of my orders are international and a few US. They will be getting their cards soon...if I was a "scammer" I would have just "disappeared" by now. Besides, it is obvious it is very easy to find me online so I am not hiding. If you want to post here fine...just do not post fud...I had enough of that.

I have tried pming you a few time but still have not gotten a response. I wanted to try to find out the status of my order I placed it on april 14th here is the transaction number 5473595d945fd814ad63cda6d72ebe46836d6c35a1ddb62900dd4f22db5b4474

I apologize for not responding. I get a ton of PMs and I missed a few. It is best to email us instead of PMing here. I checked your order and your card will be delivered in the next few days.

I bet there is an email on your website right, well thank you I will just wait it out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

History Lesson

There is this narrative that I am trying to take credit for the success of BlackCoin, and my contribution was minimal at best. So did I deserve the credit for BlackCoin's two major spikes? Yes and I am publicly stating it here. You cannot change the facts, and I am no longer going to allow some people to attempt to change history because they can't face the fact one person can be responsible for upward swings. Since I have stopped promoting BC, and with all the media hype in the last 2 weeks, BC has been slowly falling like a leaf to the ground. BC went from being a steady 8th in market cap to barely holding on to the 10th spot. Why? You have one of two choices, and for some it is too hard to accept.

1. BC price increases were due to the hype I created, and the price is dropping because I am no longer promoting it.
2. BC price is no longer increasing because the group is manipulating the price and driving it down.

So while Seopkip and company are in Miami partying with your donations, and your portfolio is bleeding out, I am here with popcorn waiting to see how long it takes people to realize that getting back to 80,000+ sat will never happen with this team. And the most entertaining part of all, you can't get rid of them now without doing a hard fork. They have established the Foundation and they have the working relationship with the PR firm. You are now stuck with them, and that is what I was trying to prevent last week.

So essentially you're saying that the price of BC is what it is today simply because you stopped making press releases and largely stopped supporting the coin itself.  Seems legit.  I'll give that more weight than #2.
I was the one censored.  My whole point was to ask why no one has received any blackcards yet.  If that is a lie, someone please post that they have received one.  The question was asked and ignored many times in the last thread, and is being removed every time it is being asked in this thread.

Yes because you lied and said not even to New York. The gentleman from NY edited his post and admitted that he order the card from the second batch. The second batch stats shipping out the week of the 14th.

From the first batch, most of my orders are international and a few US. They will be getting their cards soon...if I was a "scammer" I would have just "disappeared" by now. Besides, it is obvious it is very easy to find me online so I am not hiding. If you want to post here fine...just do not post fud...I had enough of that.

I have tried pming you a few time but still have not gotten a response. I wanted to try to find out the status of my order I placed it on april 14th here is the transaction number 5473595d945fd814ad63cda6d72ebe46836d6c35a1ddb62900dd4f22db5b4474

I apologize for not responding. I get a ton of PMs and I missed a few. It is best to email us instead of PMing here. I checked your order and your card will be delivered in the next few days.
Activity: 183

History Lesson

There is this narrative that I am trying to take credit for the success of BlackCoin, and my contribution was minimal at best. So did I deserve the credit for BlackCoin's two major spikes? Yes and I am publicly stating it here. You cannot change the facts, and I am no longer going to allow some people to attempt to change history because they can't face the fact one person can be responsible for upward swings. Since I have stopped promoting BC, and with all the media hype in the last 2 weeks, BC has been slowly falling like a leaf to the ground. BC went from being a steady 8th in market cap to barely holding on to the 10th spot. Why? You have one of two choices, and for some it is too hard to accept.

1. BC price increases were due to the hype I created, and the price is dropping because I am no longer promoting it.
2. BC price is no longer increasing because the group is manipulating the price and driving it down.

So while Seopkip and company are in Miami partying with your donations, and your portfolio is bleeding out, I am here with popcorn waiting to see how long it takes people to realize that getting back to 80,000+ sat will never happen with this team. And the most entertaining part of all, you can't get rid of them now without doing a hard fork. They have established the Foundation and they have the working relationship with the PR firm. You are now stuck with them, and that is what I was trying to prevent last week.
It will take a bit more trolling before i make a loss on this.
The only priceless thing is your rising level of insanity. Next step must be really special, already wondering if space aliens, lizardmen or at least the KGB will be added to yor movie plot.

I am not going to get in between the debate between you two, but I will say this. Barabbas and I almost disagreed on everything in the other thread. I still do not agree with some of the stuff he writes. But he is correct in calling it a scam because it is. People are so blinded by greed they just do not want to see what is right in front of them. Rome is burning and where is the dev team/foundation? They are in Miami partying with YOUR money.

And this bullsh!t about CoinKite hype going to save the day is comical. There will not be any "hype" or pump from CoinKite. CoinKite is irrelevant before it even got off the ground because merchants are not going to adopt new technology to accept crypto when other companies will allow their users to use standard ATM/Debit cards to pay with crypto. CoinKite will never take off, and I have said this before.

Even with the scam I felt BlackCoin could succeed if the community took over. That is what I TRIED to do a few weeks ago. I tried to get BlackCoin back in the hands of the community, but I got personally attacked for it. Now on Reddit people are asking the questions they should have asked 1 week ago. "Could this be a scam"?

The ONLY way to save BC is through the community and right now the community is confused and demoralized. Do not let the small group of mindless IE hater trolls and fake accounts posting in the "official" thread fool you. The community is no longer the same as it was 2 months ago.

2 months.... ok, now we know why you know it all....
So far I have investigated 3 coins total and one is both a scam and the idea of a total idiot, on top of it (SPA)

don't forget that to mention that you lost all your money with SPA, what turned you into a drooling clown.

Now I'll come upon DRK, we'll see what I am able to find...

finally. bye.

Oh I am not going anywhere. I'll see this grotesque spectacle to the end, if nothing else to witness the massive losses of idiots like you.

And by the way, I had very minimal (pennies, really) losses on SPA. I discovered very early that the dev was more than a scammer, a total idiot.

Much like I did here, once I discovered the scam...

But the show? priceless!
*yawn*
It will take a bit more trolling before i make a loss on this.
The only priceless thing is your rising level of insanity. Next step must be really special, already wondering if space aliens, lizardmen or at least the KGB will be added to yor movie plot.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
So far I have investigated 3 coins total and one is both a scam and the idea of a total idiot, on top of it (SPA)

don't forget that to mention that you lost all your money with SPA, what turned you into a drooling clown.

finally. bye.

Oh I am not going anywhere. I'll see this grotesque spectacle to the end, if nothing else to witness the massive losses of idiots like you.

And by the way, I had very minimal (pennies, really) losses on SPA. I discovered very early that the dev was more than a scammer, a total idiot.

Much like I did here, once I discovered the scam...

But the show? priceless!

finally. bye.
legendary
Activity: 1162
How peculiar... Rob's undoing will come from partying really high and dress for vacation... I guess the inevitable will come regardless under what disguise just like Al Capone fell for stupid relative minimal income tax evasion.

This entire house of cards, scam, will quickly fall not for how one idiot shows up at a meeting or posses for a picture... that only corroborates the obvious: That's he is an idiot.

This will fall -it is tic... tic... ticking as we speak- for the same reason: For what it is and will inevitable show to be: An orchestrated scam.

Remember bitching at us "minters" for saying this exact thing months ago? Hah if only people had listened back then they could have gotten out when I did (during the pump; above 50k; but I'm still holding about 15% of my initial investment cause I have a hard time completely letting go and you never know what might happen). But no, you and IE and everybody else were too busy shutting me up and labeling me a troll and an idiot. I hope people learn something from all this. When something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

Hey maybe  the "foundation"  should be legally registered like the mintcoin fund, that way you can hold those people accountable by law. Something tells me they will be hesitant to do that.

I don't know if I shut you up, but I hardly ever label anyone a troll, so I doubt it. Also, I have never written anything at all about Mint... and I have been in crypto for less than 2 months... In any case, I have to admit that I was a total supporter of the coin when I came in after the initial research. I even wrote, I remember, that "it oozes transparency..." so I'll be the first to admit I was as wrong as anyone can be.

The level of scam here is amazing, I have found. But far from unique. So far I have investigated 3 coins total and one is both a scam and the idea of a total idiot, on top of it (SPA), another is this one and I just found out, after extensive research, that a great coin/platform out there, NEXT, is a monumental scam also, only two levels above this one.

Activity: 238
Activity: 868
How peculiar... Rob's undoing will come from partying really high and dress for vacation... I guess the inevitable will come regardless under what disguise just like Al Capone fell for stupid relative minimal income tax evasion.

This entire house of cards, scam, will quickly fall not for how one idiot shows up at a meeting or posses for a picture... that only corroborates the obvious: That's he is an idiot.

This will fall -it is tic... tic... ticking as we speak- for the same reason: For what it is and will inevitable show to be: An orchestrated scam.

Remember bitching at us "minters" for saying this exact thing months ago? Hah if only people had listened back then they could have gotten out when I did (during the pump; above 50k; but I'm still holding about 15% of my initial investment cause I have a hard time completely letting go and you never know what might happen). But no, you and IE and everybody else were too busy shutting me up and labeling me a troll and an idiot. I hope people learn something from all this. When something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

Hey maybe  the "foundation"  should be legally registered like the mintcoin fund, that way you can hold those people accountable by law. Something tells me they will be hesitant to do that.
Pages:
Jump to: