Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 55. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
没有预挖,没有ipo,发布的没有利益会这样搞?直接上mintpal,cryptsy不用钱就能上,笑掉大牙了
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
so now we have to BC threads, even harder to follow all this..

+1

But to be completely honest... was it really any easier to follow any of it when it was in the original thread?  Entertaining though it might have been, it was still nearly impossible to filter out the truth from the FUD and the constructive from the divisive.  I think it's probably better this way - even if it's horrible... not like the train wreck the original thread became was helping BC's image in any way.  Embarrassed

Only real change was now I have two pages bookmarked - both threads are actually way more peaceful for the most part so maybe some work can get done by everyone - no matter what side of this they're on.  Or more accurately, even if they're on neither side and just support BlackCoin in general.

The first forum was the best, had a bit of everything, I'm going up there to see some videos of the Führer, man I think I already watched 10 times every one of them and I can not stop laughing.

Does Soepkip would leave me posting the videos of the Führer at his foum? Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
the funniest part is he somehow thinks ashdrake is related to anyone in the core BC group.

ashdrake is just some guy in the irc who whines about the price of BC nonstop.

and like Absynth said, you're just trying to distract from the real situation

please remove yourself from BC community and go make your own shitcoin or something. Otherwise i will follow you everywhere you go.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

+1

But to be completely honest... was it really any easier to follow any of it when it was in the original thread?  Entertaining though it might have been, it was still nearly impossible to filter out the truth from the FUD and the constructive from the divisive.  I think it's probably better this way - even if it's horrible... not like the train wreck the original thread became was helping BC's image in any way.  Embarrassed

Only real change was now I have two pages bookmarked - both threads are actually way more peaceful for the most part so maybe some work can get done by everyone - no matter what side of this they're on.  Or more accurately, even if they're on neither side and just support BlackCoin in general.
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
So, the sociopath soepkip now supports the wall st effort on there new thread, he's publicly posting it under his screen name. After such a silence from him, and not supporting it, or just barely enough to keep credit, he's now supporting IE's post on wall st. Reposting it under his name.

I feel there is a fishy plot going on, and he's up to something cause he's seeing IE's posts about losing faith in BC, just to throw this in his face. Timing is priceless for these punks.

Well nothing new is really "fishy". If IE continues with the Wall Street march of Bimbos, they really have nothing to lose since if it is not successful (and that has a wide range of interpretations), they have distanced themselves officially so it would be dismissed at "the project of the lunatic", while if it is very successful (basically if the price moves up significantly as a consequence), first they will take the opportunity to massively dump their coins -which is and will always remains purpose number 1- while minimizing, publicly, the impact of the success. And even if after their massive dumping the thing shows legs, they will say that they publicly supported it. Win-win, regardless. Nothing fishy there.

For your information, since you seem so very interested, the individual in charge of social media seems to be now "maarx" who is significantly more mature than Soepkip and about 100 times more intelligent, not to mention one of the key components of The Black Hand. But remember, the one calling the shots is TheDOGE. ALL the shots. Including the one by which The Black Hand finances the Titan -if it ever comes to happen- which is "only" to the benefit of the Multi-pool that, as we all know is owned, 50/50, by TheDOGE and St.GNU, a separate business from BlackCoin entirely and designated, by decree, by TheDoge, as the pool of -only- choice for those mining BC.

Of note is that, previous to the "break-up", the business of the pool was going south in a hurry. Attack or no attack. And continues so having gone from over 10GHs of power at peak times -several- to barely 2GHs at the moment, roughly 20% of what it was. Obviously the buying power of BC has decreased ikn the exact same % (by almost 80%) therefore the "support of the price" -not to mention the profits for TheDOGE and St.GNU have decreased accordingly, whatever effect you choose to assign to the former. Although upon demise it will be blamed on the break-up of the community, the truth is that this circumstance has nothing whatsoever to do with the miserable failure that, so far, the multipool has been of late, DDOs attack and all.

Now the ra-ra choir (here and there) doesn't want any dosage of reality, they just want BC to break 35 at Mintpal, so push hard ok? It may very well happen.

It seem that it will need quite a bit more than signing a contract with that PR agency in Miami to maybe get a couple of press releases and a bylined "story" on some nerd magazine. Do not worry, V2 of the pool, that resounding success, is about to hit the ground running and "there's a lot more" they are so much working on all of them that practically none has time to post on IRC these days...
Activity: 238
This is a sad day...

My confidence in the coin has been broken and I have sold off all but a token 1000 coins to hold in case I am wrong.  I think IconicExpert is a great marketer but the exposure of the facts will hurt and perhaps kill the coin.  It is currently over valued and propped up artificially.

I will be starting my own coin soon .. blah cant find what I want so I have to make one...

Iconic if you would like to be my marketing man let me know! ...

Judge Neil / Judge Crypto
Activity: 210
I posted this in other thread, but soepkip keeps erasing it. So he is the #1 issue we have to move forward, he goes or I say we do not even consider working together. No talks begin until soepkip of no longer the face the public will see for BC.

Tell soepkip to step down and we have someone new representing coin, that is non negotiable. Soepkip is now the face of BC and image is damaged from him or anyone named to be involved with social media. You want people back, I'll work on it, but you remove soepkip no if ands of buts about it. Otherwise, it's staying split and we are not gonna back down to your insider stuff. Remove the land grab people. IE placed some reasonable requests they were laughed at, now BC clones will eat up this coin and kill it cause of bunch of punk kids are running a million dollar coin.

Time to make some serious choices, cause we aren't leaving nor are we coming together unless some demands are met. Maarx might be a good choice for time being to take over media. Do that, and we'll begin to talk about reconnecting group, but so long as soepkip is there, there is absolutely no deal and we are all holding coins.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 177
Go Iconic!

What's news about the wall street girls?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Ok. So how do you want me to refer to this group? Need an acronym.

Like BCI - BC Iconic's group or BCS - BC Soepkip's group.

Well you have the Normal BC group and Iconics bazaaro BC group(evil guys with goatees)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Ok. So how do you want me to refer to this group? Need an acronym.

Like BCI - BC Iconic's group or BCS - BC Soepkip's group.
So, the sociopath soepkip now supports the wall st effort on there new thread, he's publicly posting it under his screen name. After such a silence from him, and not supporting it, or just barely enough to keep credit, he's now supporting IE's post on wall st. Reposting it under his name.

I feel there is a fishy plot going on, and he's up to something cause he's seeing IE's posts about losing faith in BC, just to throw this in his face. Timing is priceless for these punks.

Dude my English is not very good, I still do not understand nothing, is there any link that I can get new information.

There's 2 threads now?  Undecided

It seems that the other topic is closed, I'm not seeing new messages there!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
There's 2 threads now?  Undecided

I came to show my respect for Iconic, I always support him, and this will not be different now, I hope we can make blackcoin better.

me too

+1

Iconic was what made BC get all it's hype, you have my support.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

I came to show my respect for Iconic, I always support him, and this will not be different now, I hope we can make blackcoin better.

me too

+1

Oh that's easy -because "better" is an euphemism, right? what you mean is more expensive...- It's just a matter of "buying them out", like Mole Green. You jujst have to buy their coins, the price will go up and everyone happy. It will require a buying power of 7. million BC but maybe a public pump...
Activity: 405

me too

+1
Activity: 405

Did they already deleted yours on the other thread?

they deleted 2 of my posts advertising Wall Street project
Pages:
Jump to: