Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 51. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Hey Iconic,

Just a friendly suggestion. I think it would be better if you change the title of this thread as it is currently nearly identical to the thread posted by Soepkip. I think it may cause some confusion later on for new people coming into BlackCoin from BitcoinTalk. How about :

[ANN] GoBlackCoin Movement | Branding & PR For BlackCoin (BC/BLK)

Just a suggestion  Wink

All Black coin
Like the mythic new zealand rugby team the All Black

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

- Samuel Clemens
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Idiocy indeed knows no boundaries.

In market terms, when the price goes lower it is called "selling" or "no buyers". When the price goes higher, the opposite applies'

Not even your ass is smart enough to know where and how to dump...
but it does not go lower, you pathetic troll. it stays the same.
and as i said, there is no need for going higher when people are still willing to dump. you just need to sit back for a few hours and someone will meet an offer between 29 and 30 or even lower. hard to understand for you, i know.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Idiocy indeed knows no boundaries.

In market terms, when the price goes lower it is called "selling" or "no buyers". When the price goes higher, the opposite applies'

Not even your ass is smart enough to know where and how to dump...
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
www.l3p.nl
Hey Iconic,

Just a friendly suggestion. I think it would be better if you change the title of this thread as it is currently nearly identical to the thread posted by Soepkip. I think it may cause some confusion later on for new people coming into BlackCoin from BitcoinTalk. How about :

Just a suggestion  Wink
Activity: 168
I got a lot done today and I decided to take a quick break and read the funny comments.

In the other thread I am being painted as "crazy".
In this thread in am being painted as an "inside trader".

Crypto is the only industry I know of where unemployed adults with no experience in finance or business are allowed to maintain multi-million dollar projects and no one cares.

theres this multi billion dollar company you may have heard of that started with some guy in a dorm room. im not gonna tell you what its named because thats for you to figure out. My point is you are way off, yet again...

Ooooo {raises hand} I know.

Was it a company where the first quarterly shareholder meeting after the IPO created a bunch of media buzz when the CEO showed up in a t-shirt and jeans?  Is it a company where people post pictures of themselves and their family forgetting that it makes it public knowledge?

Not that I'm in any way defending the deplorable crap that went on in the original ANN thread by that last statement... there wasn't any excuse for that, but it seemed particularly apt.

Actually you are way off. Read what I wrote again. "unemployed adults". Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, and Mark Cuban...to name a few were not unemployed adults sitting at home. They were/are visionaries with passion for something. You also forget these men were/are exceptionally intelligent and not your typical businessmen.  

Actually, I think you are confusing what they became with who they were when they started.  By that I mean who they were then they were working out of garages or dorm rooms when their first businesses were 2-3 months old.  The notable exceptions being Bill Gates and possibly Mark Cuban (I don't actually know much of his history)... Steve Jobs and Richard Branson were most certainly unemployed kids when they started.  As was Zuckerburg, and arguably so was Larry Page - although to be fair being an undergrad at Harvard or a doctoral student at Stanford is rather far removed from your ordinary "unemployed adult". Smiley

Once again... they were not unemployed adults sitting at home. I do not consider someone 21 -23 an adult. Yes by law they are considered adults, but the brain doesn't consider them adults. The part of the brain that give adults the ability to make rational decisions is not completely developed until around 25 or 26.

Steve Jobs Co-Founded Apple at the age of 21
Bill Gates Co-Founded Microsoft at the age of 20
Richard Branson Founded Virgin Records at the age of 22.
Activity: 700
Give us this day our hourly barabbas sermon
and forgive us our debts....

Man, this kid is annoying...

no one seems to be buying - so the several hundred BTC of daily coins are all dumped w/o anyone buying them? You've discovered a completely new market, smartass!
Now i tell you a secret: When it is almost certain that someone will go ahead and dump coins at 29-30k, anyone who wants to buy must be insane not to wait for that and instead "buy up".
Activity: 392
I got a lot done today and I decided to take a quick break and read the funny comments.

Crypto is the only industry I know of where unemployed adults with no experience in finance or business are allowed to maintain multi-million dollar projects and no one cares.

theres this multi billion dollar company you may have heard of that started with some guy in a dorm room. im not gonna tell you what its named because thats for you to figure out. My point is you are way off, yet again...

Ooooo {raises hand} I know.

Was it a company where the first quarterly shareholder meeting after the IPO created a bunch of media buzz when the CEO showed up in a t-shirt and jeans?  Is it a company where people post pictures of themselves and their family forgetting that it makes it public knowledge?

Not that I'm in any way defending the deplorable crap that went on in the original ANN thread by that last statement... there wasn't any excuse for that, but it seemed particularly apt.

Actually you are way off. Read what I wrote again. "unemployed adults". Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, and Mark Cuban...to name a few were not unemployed adults sitting at home. They were/are visionaries with passion for something. You also forget these men were/are exceptionally intelligent and not your typical businessmen. 

Actually, I think you are confusing what they became with who they were when they started.  By that I mean who they were then they were working out of garages or dorm rooms when their first businesses were 2-3 months old.  The notable exceptions being Bill Gates and possibly Mark Cuban (I don't actually know much of his history)... Steve Jobs and Richard Branson were most certainly unemployed kids when they started.  As was Zuckerburg, and arguably so was Larry Page - although to be fair being an undergrad at Harvard or a doctoral student at Stanford is rather far removed from your ordinary "unemployed adult". Smiley
Activity: 154

Please do not put Mark Cuban in the same league as steve jobs and bill gates.. that's just.. wrong Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

If creativity and passion = crazy then I am very crazy.
I did not acquire my BlackCoins by participating in insider trading. I dumped my load of MintCoins and bought BlackCoins.

Unfortunately I am starting to see the same delusional behavior the Mint community exhibited months ago. Lets say I am crazy and I made everything up. Lets say I am "bat shit" crazy.
The dev team announced they hired one of the most well known PR firms with a reputation for representing top technology companies. For the crypto world this is some pretty amazing news, but the price of BlackCoin just briefly shot up and then quickly settled. For a moment I actually thought it was a pump.

Why did it quickly settle? Is someone suppressing the price? Are people just exiting? Has BlackCoin peaked?

By the time the PR firm gets up to speed it will be approximately 60 days from now. 60 days in crypto is a very long time. 60 coins would have been launched by then.

When I was pushing BlackCoin and told everyone we had to hit the ground running and never look back I sincerely meant it. But unfortunately other coins caught up quickly because focus wasn't where it should have been.

As I pointed out to someone in PM earlier today. Crypto is the only industry I know of where unemployed adults with no experience in finance or business are allowed to maintain multi-million dollar projects and no one cares.

Isn't it quite telling? Not only the (always imminent) launch of multipool V2, not only the maybe-may-not-be draw of the Titan and not only the big PR firm hiring... and yet... somehow, no one seems to be buying and every minimal spike is quickly run over with a flood of tens of thousands of coins dumping. I find it quite telling, now that I know The Black Hand is controlling the whole shebang: See, buying up here has already proven to be "dangerous" for "The Black Hand". Above 30, it's rather time to dump instead. It would have looked great for everyone if the announcement of the PR would have lifted the price to 40+, so I am sure some minimal funds were destined to pump that idea but within minutes, whatever the allotment, was quickly drowned, so back to the master plan of orderly dumping because, you know, there's a lot to dump. Millions in fact. And at 800 BTC a day total volume, that is quite a tall order... The Black Hand may be the only organized group with access to inside info, but it is not the only group trading on BC and maybe not the only one dumping on BC.

But, to the sheep, what really counts is that 30 is not broken and will not be broken significantly. Not with the pr announcement, not with the maybe-maybe-not Titan draw, not with V2 of the pool that won't even remotely attract the number of miners and hashing power V1 had at it's peak -it remains at basically 20% that-, so 20% inflows in the market have a much lower impact than 100%, 1/5 to be precise. The "buying pressure" effect, has all but disappeared from that front so the dumping has to be supported by the market. THAT is why 30 is such a tough nut to crack. The cat's out of the hat in crypto world, everyone already knows there's official manipulation in place. More and more people refuses to play a rigged game.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Activity: 546

I did not acquire my BlackCoins by participating in insider trading. I dumped my load of MintCoins and bought BlackCoins.

Unfortunately I am starting to see the same delusional behavior the Mint community exhibited months ago. Lets say I am crazy and I made everything up. Lets say I am "bat shit" crazy.
The dev team announced they hired one of the most well known PR firms with a reputation for representing top technology companies. For the crypto world this is some pretty amazing news, but the price of BlackCoin just briefly shot up and then quickly settled. For a moment I actually thought it was a pump.

Why did it quickly settle? Is someone suppressing the price? Are people just exiting? Has BlackCoin peaked?

By the time the PR firm gets up to speed it will be approximately 60 days from now. 60 days in crypto is a very long time. 60 coins would have been launched by then.

When I was pushing BlackCoin and told everyone we had to hit the ground running and never look back I sincerely meant it. But unfortunately other coins caught up quickly because focus wasn't where it should have been.

As I pointed out to someone in PM earlier today. Crypto is the only industry I know of where unemployed adults with no experience in finance or business are allowed to maintain multi-million dollar projects and no one cares.

Hey Iconic,

Just a suggestion  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

I wouldn't say that no one cares.  I guess the only thread that hasn't painted you in a bad light is the uncensored/unlocked thread Smiley   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blackcoin-bcblk-pos-no-premine-no-ipo-only-uncensored-thread-600577

Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
Activity: 322

blablabla

Tic... tic... tic...

Isn't that getting boring?

EDIT: If you would like to do some useful (I know you don't) you could search for real evidence of your claims.

Activity: 476
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Barabas-You are one crazy SOB with crazy and not so crazy comments, but you're probably a riot to hang with.  Cheers!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
There still hasn't been any proof whatsoever and people are following blindly..
Sigh
They don't have millions and millions of shares to dump when their inside information and their orchestrated pumps
Tic... tic... tic...

actually IE stated that he does have millions and millions and plans to try to manipulate the price as well. He has also used "insider" information in the past to make these millions. Or they were embezzled from investors. Exactly what you are arguing against
Pages:
Jump to: