Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 57. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I'm selling some of my coins at the new floor of 100,000k This is where BC should be right now, not a penny less. So that is where my support for a floor for BC is going to be, if anyone else believes their BC is worth 100k, then your more than welcome to help me set a new floor.
selling off coin does not establish a floor. selling will lower the price. If you want to floor to be 100k, you have to BUY up to that high then provide support. Good luck with this little group you guys started. honestly. im sure ill get deleted tho

Not if nobody is willing to sell below 100k, then we are find. Eventually there steam will run out, and yes, prices will go back up. When people see a huge sell wall at 100k that does not budge, then why would they sell for 30k?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
BC is my favorite, and I am strongly supporting it.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I'm selling some of my coins at the new floor of 100,000k This is where BC should be right now, not a penny less. So that is where my support for a floor for BC is going to be, if anyone else believes their BC is worth 100k, then your more than welcome to help me set a new floor.
selling off coin does not establish a floor. selling will lower the price. If you want to floor to be 100k, you have to BUY up to that high then provide support. Good luck with this little group you guys started. honestly. im sure ill get deleted tho
Activity: 168
I needed a laugh.
Thanks
Carry on

LOL, it's funny to see the assclowns come out from IRC once in awhile.

+1
I needed a laugh.
Thanks
Carry on

LOL, it's funny to see the assclowns come out from IRC once in awhile.
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
I needed a laugh.
Thanks
Carry on
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't you think dark coins strength is also its weakness? Will big business want to get involved with something that sooner or later will become embroiled in illegal activity?
What is going to happen with the Wall street event?

+1

This Friday I will be making a decision.
I'm quite shocked how your attitude changed from a blacklieber (LOL) changed to doubtfull person about the coin. You was full of passion about the coin and with creative ideas. Your enthusiasm and from others made me believe that the community is great and powerfull. It made me interested in crypto and made me buy my first coins. 60 Blackcoin, wasn't much but i felt great.

Makes me sad that this all happend. We should had been one happy family.  Sad

He said it can be #1, and I think it's just hard toll that all this dirty fighting and dragging family into this, it's wrong. I believe in IE making this happen, and leading the charge in marketing. Maybe he needs to vent, it's not very easy to be in his shoes when we have sociapathic people attacking him. I think the community can now see who the real problem was all along, the foundation.
OK, let's go from dictator to dictator... The censorship over there is just plain funny... well not just plain funny. kind of "Lord of the flies" funny.

And now IconicExpert, who is probably the single individual with less capacity to accept criticism, will hold the keys to lock out those who disagree with him...

That's beyond funny.

You guys DO know that you are in fact playing into their game, don't you?

Anyway, while I have probably a few minutes before I'm declared persona non-grata here too, I just wanted to point that out.

Did they already deleted yours on the other thread?

I don't think they can, can they? I haven't looked... nor I feel very inclined to do so but if they can and did, for sure they cannot erase them from my profile and I will simply copy/paste the ones that I feel should remain here... while I am allowed.

I was talking about the new one where Soepkip is the mod. The original is here somewhere.

Soepkip is a 27 year old change smoker that wears a tin foil hat, and is not mature enough, or has any business or real world experience to be the head of a million dollar coin, that's going even higher. It's like taking the bus boy and making him executive chief at a 5 star restaurant. We don't need him as the face and spokesperson of blackcoin, nor do we need his entanglement with the mob or manipulators. He refused to hand over the keys to facebook, twitter and website, and laughed about it. So let them form an investment group foundation, which I was told it was, that's fact. Not to mention it was changed up so much what this foundation is, it's just horrible idea.

When people like grit or soepkip or doge post something, and have there podcast it shows they are the face of Blackcoin, which is very far from the truth. They are not, they are in there own foundation group. This here is new thread to balance promotions which soepkip in charge of social media should have and didn't do for the coverage we got in articles and wall st promo. I think people here will find the direction to be different and focused on making Blackcoin #1.

IE said he was here long haul and wanting BC to be the #1 crypto, now we can make this happen without the foundation getting in the way.
Activity: 159
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
TIC... TIC... TIC...

While it has been more than a week already since we were told that the Multipool V2 would be shiny and ready in a week at the most, still it is not. And it has been already over a week that we were told the "back end" was working perfectly that it was just the front end that needed the work to look all efficient, innovative and pretty ... well, the miners still don't have access to their stats...

Not surprisingly, miners are not breaking their necks in pointing their rigs to the multipool. About 1100 miners, it seems, in total, are mining some 2 and change Gigabytes. Mind you, one of the requirements for the Titan (KnC, remember who sits on that board, look for him in another post here if you are unaware of his circumstances) promotion, is that the Pool would have a much bigger volume, as a matter of fact, a more than triple, current volume. Will the Titan be drawn at all?

Oh I'm sure The (Black Hand) Group will be able to circumvent the requirements, even if they have to tap into ColinFX for it, so mine away.

I need this to rally; a I have a few coins to dump while it tics... tic... tic...
Activity: 840
What's wrong with safe competition IE? I have no problem against you, so why remove my cards post? Nobody removed you cards from the other thread infact they promoted it.

Promote your product in the official thread. I am not posting my card there...so there is no need to post your cards here.

Yes but in the op is states that is about branding etc. So yet again here are my storage cards: http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,2252.0.html
BlackCoin Card Software Update

What's wrong with safe competition IE? I have no problem against you, so why remove my cards post? Nobody removed you cards from the other thread infact they promoted it.

Promote your product in the official thread. I am not posting my card there...so there is no need to post your cards here.

This sounds like we might need a 3rd, uncensored blackcoin thread....

No still in the other thread.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

This sounds like we might need a 3rd, uncensored blackcoin thread....
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
What is going to happen with the Wall street event?

+1

It's gonna be a success I hope. And why wouldn't it?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I was the one censored.  My whole point was to ask why no one has received any blackcards yet.  If that is a lie, someone please post that they have received one.  The question was asked and ignored many times in the last thread, and is being removed every time it is being asked in this thread.

This will probably be removed too.  

Yes because you lied and said not even to New York. The gentleman from NY edited his post and admitted that he order the card from the second batch. The second batch stats shipping out the week of the 14th.

From the first batch, most of my orders are international and a few US. They will be getting their cards soon...if I was a "scammer" I would have just "disappeared" by now. Besides, it is obvious it is very easy to find me online so I am not hiding. If you want to post here fine...just do not post fud...I had enough of that.

I can accept that.  My problem was that the questions seemed to be ignored in the last thread (and in this one)  With all of the conspiracy theories and craziness, I can see how this could have happened.  By the time I was asking on this thread, I was probably more brusque than I should have been.  Glad to see you addressing the question.
Pages:
Jump to: