Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 52. (Read 64625 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
There still hasn't been any proof whatsoever and people are following blindly..
Sigh

You may have chosen to ignore it but not only has already been publicly accepted that there's an organized group of investors, with contracts drawn and papers signed, operating in cahoots with the dev team AND TheDOGE's Multipool (they are funding the Titan lottery if it is to happen). This all has been admitted, in the open. These are the people who control what is bought, what is dumped and when. These are the people (I call them The Black Hand because it is a mafia) who have the game rigged. They are behind the massive dump from 90k and behind every other dump. OK? Understand now? This is, again, and organized, legally contracted group of investors than manipulate the price with the approval, consensus and participation of the dev team. There's no need of proof, they have openly admitted it. As it is OK. Once again, in the real world, these people would be in jail after having plead guilty to conspiracy to defraud.

Are there OTHER organized groups out there trying to manipulate -or manipulating- BC's price and other alts? Sure there are. Why not? Tweeter groups, Facebook groups, outside of social media groups, investment clubs... of course. They are all LEGIT, get the difference? They do not have inside information, like The Black Hand does. They don't have millions and millions of shares to dump when their inside information and their orchestrated pumps (with their money and that of the people mining at the multipool) set up the proper moment to do it at the expense of the sheep... the picture, by their own admission, for the third time, cannot be clearer.

But, I know, you just do not want to see it. Hey, it's your money pal.

Tic... tic... tic...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Sigh

People have faith in the community. No sighs necessary.

McKie
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Sigh
Activity: 245
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

I ordered my card on 4/14 -- txid a92e3c92b98ff0f272f584518189364d6705cb71a13f2623c08d6f63a1c142df

I have not received anything - what's the story now?  I live all the way in PA so I'm not one of those "international orders" which take a long shipping time.  I was also definitely one of the first and bought the Limited Edition, not some second wave version which "hasn't shipped yet". 

So, where's my card? 

Today I am stepping away from the forum for 24 hours. I want to focus on filling the card orders because I am getting a bit annoyed regarding people posting fud about the cards. They do not understand I am not a factory or Amazon, and we can only fill a certain amount of orders per day. We had pre orders of over 330 cards and we are not just mailing empty cards.

Here is the process:

1. Software is transferred to each card.
2. Card and software is checked to be working correctly.
3. Card is placed in a plastic bag.
4. Card + plastic bag is placed in a black protective sleeve.
5. Security sticker is placed over the protective sleeve.
6. Everything is placed in one more plastic bad and then heat shrinked.
7. "card package" is then "glued" on a glossy instruction sheet.
8. Entire contents is placed in a First Class envelope.
9. Labels are printed and package is ready to ship.

So please have some patience. Over time the process will become more streamlined.

I am being patient.  It's been three weeks so I followed up.  I'll do the same next week if it hasn't arrived. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
BlackCoin Card Software Update

Looks really nice!

Will this work on linux or mac?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Lookin awesome! 

I ordered my card on 4/14 -- txid a92e3c92b98ff0f272f584518189364d6705cb71a13f2623c08d6f63a1c142df

I have not received anything - what's the story now?  I live all the way in PA so I'm not one of those "international orders" which take a long shipping time.  I was also definitely one of the first and bought the Limited Edition, not some second wave version which "hasn't shipped yet". 

So, where's my card? 

Today I am stepping away from the forum for 24 hours. I want to focus on filling the card orders because I am getting a bit annoyed regarding people posting fud about the cards. They do not understand I am not a factory or Amazon, and we can only fill a certain amount of orders per day. We had pre orders of over 330 cards and we are not just mailing empty cards.

Here is the process:

So please have some patience. Over time the process will become more streamlined.
Nice work Iconic, good to see the UI update Smiley
Activity: 168

Lookin awesome! 

So, where's my card? 

Here is the process:

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Lookin awesome! 

So, where's my card? 

Hi, the cards will be out later. As IE pointed out earlier, it is an effort to get all the software on the cards.
Activity: 55

Lookin awesome! 

So, where's my card? 
Activity: 21
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
I'm lost, what development is that Acseric? 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This would be an awesome development for BlackCoin.
Activity: 182
FUD............not needed here

Why don't you tackle him in the thread he is in ??
Becouse that was not BC thread :
here he is so pro for BC supporter and elsewhere he put shit on it.
I don't like that when people betray something in such cheap way.
He can not be trusted at all that is why i wrote that one.
He was BS supporter now he acts like biggest enemy...

Anyway you need to understand that alt are moving upt on p&d.
Pump are ok where you have good news = new investors.
No news and after pump you are back to starting price or lower...

Is it not already obvious? IE inner circle has decided to move to cinni? They dumped their bc earlier today as i said earlier when we had a dip and will announce it tomorrow.

Again, i might be wrong and i hope I am, but it looks clear by now already with the IE guys hanging out in cinni threads and IRC channels. So those of you that are followers without this info, don't be surprised tomorrow when this plays out.

To be fair to IE he would have probably cancelled the event had this been the case.
He may have cashed out, he may not - but he does seem pretty straight up when it comes to the promo he's done.

I very much doubt he has ran off.
cloverdex.io
Hi guys, Blackcoin or BlackCoin?

Alright. The most important question this community will ever have to answer:

Blackcoin or BlackCoin?

http://strawpoll.me/1657312

We will use this branding in the future.

Blackcoin or BlackCoin?

BitCoin or Bitcoin? Smiley

BlackCoin has won with a ~400% lead

think you need to understand that BC community is sick of this crap - tackle him in THAT thread about it, or STFU as all your doing is contaminating yet another positive BC thread into negativity.

A simple link and a frown etc would have done if you REALLY need to post a cross link.  Roll Eyes

thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

cloverdex.io
Hi guys, Blackcoin or BlackCoin?

Alright. The most important question this community will ever have to answer:

Blackcoin or BlackCoin?

http://strawpoll.me/1657312

We will use this branding in the future.

Blackcoin or BlackCoin?

BitCoin or Bitcoin? Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Keep going
troiste:
"
As I said I'm not here to talk about BC this is the Cinni thread...
But, they will kill BC, they have no ideas, no vision, its just another coin like any other for me from now on.
It will sink. I don't own Cinni, but I'm thinking about getting into the boat, I just need some solid reasons, not just because the price is going up... thats why I'm asking.
The real manipulators of BC are those that bash down the work of others just because they don't control it... the real manipulators are the ones that close a thread so they can get rid of those that have different opinions or visions from them.
The real manipulators are those that are inside the Foundation, just because they are whales and not because they have a true vision. These are the manipulators.
Iconic placed the BC price where it is now, ask yourself, yahoo news, blackcoincard, VOS... he was the only guy fighting for that coin like no one before for any other coin
Its over... I already got over it, and if you don't get over it you will regret later when that coin is below the cent.
"
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6612567

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________

I don't turn back from BC you can... but if you want go away do it with class and don't trow shit around on BC.
If you will do you will be just asholle that is all. Currency will survive no mater how you BS on it.
I will be very happy when you swith to Cinni Cheesy - but their dev delate allmost all negative posts so
hard time for you.

Pages:
Jump to: