Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon - page 60. (Read 64625 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pump...pump....pump

Are you selling your coins into the pump?

I am waiting to see how significant of a pump it is..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Pump...pump....pump

Are you selling your coins into the pump?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Do you have any chat logs or emails of the foundation asking you to help manipulate the price?
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
If enough people transition over, yes.

Now the BC community is split, can we expect a fork down the line?

I'm not sure I understand this. How does forking the coin help anyone?
Activity: 210
I'm selling some of my coins at the new floor of 100,000k This is where BC should be right now, not a penny less. So that is where my support for a floor for BC is going to be, if anyone else believes their BC is worth 100k, then your more than welcome to help me set a new floor.
If enough people transition over, yes.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Maybe we can get here a friendly competition in supporting the coin?

Would be nice after all those shit.
IE,

whilst i respect you for opening another BC thread, I am not sure its wise that you moderate it.

Obviously you still have my support for the wallstreet so I will keep an eye on updates, but I'm probably dropping out of any conversation in this thread and that other so called 'official BC' post too.

I opened the thread because a group of us want to focus on taking this coin to new heights without the petty drama. So this is a new start for the people who actually want to see BC take off...
Blatant Fud..... hehheh

BTW, That's a joke from thread 2.

there will be room for jokes.
right iconic?..

I think everyone already knows I love free speech Smiley I just want a more productive atmosphere where we all can come up with solutions
Activity: 182
IE,

whilst i respect you for opening another BC thread, I am not sure its wise that you moderate it.

Obviously you still have my support for the wallstreet so I will keep an eye on updates, but I'm probably dropping out of any conversation in this thread and that other so called 'official BC' post too.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
Blatant Fud..... hehheh

BTW, That's a joke from thread 2.

there will be room for jokes.
right iconic?..
The lock of the thread shows how determined they are to destroy any opposition to their plans.

Low level people, really low

Very true, but rest assured we are not letting up and going to not let surpression of prices go on. Be prepared for fud and trolls to come here, but let's not let them distract us from making BC the best crypto known out there. It really is, fast, reliable and innovative.

So those wanting marketing of this coin, we can all come here and work on this. Great thread IE.

Thank you for joining us. It will not be like before because this thread is self moderated. I will NOT delete posts unless it is something like what occurred earlier today.
The lock of the thread shows how determined they are to destroy any opposition to their plans.

Very true, but rest assured we are not letting up and going to not let surpression of prices go on. Be prepared for fud and trolls to come here, but let's not let them distract us from making BC the best crypto known out there. It really is, fast, reliable and innovative.

So those wanting marketing of this coin, we can all come here and work on this. Great thread IE.
I am going to invite people who supported my behind the scenes and lets see what we can pull together.
been watching for a few weeks but decided to post. I like where this side is going. lets take this coin to another level.

That is the goal here...we are going to try and really take things to another level without the drama and fud.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
there is no lock on the new thread

Yea...that was there plan all along...but lets start focusing on what we need to do for the future. I will be sending invites to everyone who has supported me in the past.
Pages:
Jump to: