Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund - page 11. (Read 24827 times)

K-
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
A while i just saw BlackMoon advertisement on facebook . Nice video  !
It seems to me a great project . Good Luck for the ICO !!

Thanks
Regards

I agree with you. It is a very amazing video. I report it here for people that did not have the opportunity to see it.
https://youtu.be/JjwK3ANHMJI

The video maker did a very good job!

Still 3 hours to join the presale!
K-
Hello

I have registered for preorder and have sent 0.01 BTC to to activate the account.

However, have not received any account activation link...

Any help shall be appreciated.

Hello,

you receive the activation link as soon as the funds are received.
Did you check how many confirmation has your transaction?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello

I have registered for preorder and have sent 0.01 BTC to to activate the account.

However, have not received any account activation link...

Any help shall be appreciated.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
A while i just saw BlackMoon advertisement on facebook . Nice video  !
It seems to me a great project . Good Luck for the ICO !!

Thanks
Regards

K-
Many people in Slack channel are asking clarification regarding SEC, securities and other issues related to US.
I suggest to read this post written by the Investment Director of Blackmoon Team.

https://medium.com/blackmoon-crypto/keep-calm-and-comply-8212422ef339
K-
With this project, many traditional traders will join here once they discover the potential of the blockchain

Yes.
Anyway this is something also friendly for small investors which wanna join a fund without all the expensive commissions and legal stuffs which banks charge.
They can invest directly by themself.
K-
Hi, I would just like to throw a question out there, I wanted to know just in theory would I be able to buy gold with bitcoin through this platform? I just wanted to know what Traditional investments will be included on the platform in the beginning stages?

Thank you

Hello,

according to website, there is a list of possible funds and probably inception in the website https://blackmooncrypto.com (if you go down there is a graph with 16 slides). Gold could be present but probably not in the beginning stages (imho). Anyway, the investors advisors could start a fund with the characteristics you are looking for.
At the moment, the first fund that should start for first (1st quarter 2018) is the "High yeld fixed fiat income" that is related to financial technologies company.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hi, I would just like to throw a question out there, I wanted to know just in theory would I be able to buy gold with bitcoin through this platform? I just wanted to know what Traditional investments will be included on the platform in the beginning stages?

Thank you
Activity: 3
Great project, glad to have come across this today to get in on the presale.

Interesting symbolism in some of the marketing materials  Grin
Activity: 110
To the Moon!
With this project, many traditional traders will join here once they discover the potential of the blockchain
Agreed, and with less than 11 hours left in the pre-order, we are getting it a good price. Some major news organizations covering the project would be great also.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Activity: 114
www.tusaltcoins.com
Hi, im excited about the project.

Regards
Activity: 172
Have one question regarding the sale. After I requested a pre order and have been giving an address to fund wallet on blackmooncrypto, I simply make the transfer and the tokens will be sent to me? Thank you!

No. Tokens will be sent to your Ethereum address within 7 days after the ICO is finished. The team will send you instructions on how you can display your balance of BMCs before sending you tokens.

Thank you! I'm all set, as I already sent the funds and confirmed my deposit/account.  Best to all, keep up the good work!

Glad to hear it, thank you for your support.
K-
Have one question regarding the sale. After I requested a pre order and have been giving an address to fund wallet on blackmooncrypto, I simply make the transfer and the tokens will be sent to me? Thank you!

No. Tokens will be sent to your Ethereum address within 7 days after the ICO is finished. The team will send you instructions on how you can display your balance of BMCs before sending you tokens.

Thank you! I'm all set, as I already sent the funds and confirmed my deposit/account.  Best to all, keep up the good work!

Enjoy your ico Smiley
Let's go to the moon with this very good project!  Cool

Join slack channel!
Activity: 47

Activity: 172
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys!
We are about to overpass the cap for our pre-order - the $5M threshold.
That is 1/3 from our lower hard cap for the whole sale.
We also have about $2.5M in hard commitments that are now in the transferring status.
So we intend to stop the pre-order at 2pm UTC time on Friday, September 1 and focus on preparation to the main sale.

We are releasing the countdown on the website now and will keep opening new pre-order accounts until mentioned time.
After that we will deactivate the pre-order button and will wait for all of you and all who is interested in our project at the main sale on September 12, 1pm UTC.

Thank you for your participation and we are looking forward for our mutual success!

Pretty impressive progress. And I was of the opinion that this was quite a bit under the radar. However, it seems to be quite the opposite given the amount of money already raised.

This has been a long time in the works. Very exciting times!
K-
Can i send BTC from Coinbase to the ico address?

Yes you can.
If you need help pm me or write me on telegram @k1mera or join the slack channel and pm me (k1mera).
Happy to help you.

EDIT sorry I read ETH
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
The last few days of sale on the pre-order has been very active, I think the ICO should be over quickly
Activity: 19
Can i send BTC from Coinbase to the ico address?
Pages:
Jump to: