Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund - page 16. (Read 24827 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
This is by far one of the most unique ICO's I have seen, that being said why you might ask? And simply because of the ease of use between fiat and crypto. Now the mainstream audience can come on over to the crypto side without having that fear. I love the way this team as represented themselves and I only see great things moving forward. I believe everyone can benefit from this platform in some way or another. By creating that bridge between fiat and crypto is big step. If you look at the amount of money that has freshly come into crypto markets it is staggering, With this platform only expect that number to incrementally increase.

Thank you

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Also Believe this to be a good Project, did invest early in the pre-ico
Activity: 308
This is by far one of the most unique ICO's I have seen, that being said why you might ask? And simply because of the ease of use between fiat and crypto. Now the mainstream audience can come on over to the crypto side without having that fear. I love the way this team as represented themselves and I only see great things moving forward. I believe everyone can benefit from this platform in some way or another. By creating that bridge between fiat and crypto is big step. If you look at the amount of money that has freshly come into crypto markets it is staggering, With this platform only expect that number to incrementally increase.

Thank you
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Looks like I came just on time to catch this train, before presale tokens run out Smiley I never invested in ICO before, but today I found two promising projects that are really different from others, one of them being Blackmoon. The team behind this project really makes me confident.
Hey everyone,
  I am really excited about Black Moon Crypto . I myself was a asset manager a few years back. And I must say we tend to struggle a lot more than we would like to. preparing the right investment fund is not a joke. Especially when your dealing with something you know is a long term investment. Black Moon has really taken it upon themselves to take this mission and conquer it, or I should say decentralize it! Which is exactly what they plan to do. Tokenizing investment fund was inevitable. For Black Moon to catch this idea at its brink is very ingenious. I believe with the way the crypto markets are going, many newcomers will need a solid platform to guide them in this new crypto economy, and shuffling between commodities, stocks, bonds, and god knows what else. Black Moon seems to be a very rewarding and useful platform to allow people to manage their funds in the most profitable way for them, allowing them access to the latest news and current events. You become your own manager, that was the way our economic system was meant to be. But we finally are at the stage where we can make use of blockchain technology. Since Black Moon will be running on the ethereum blockchain this provides asset investors with the security they need as well. So you have your Data, Speed, Security, Analysis all in front of you all tokenized easily trad- able and easily manageable. The future has bright things waiting for Black Moon Crypto Currency, so don't miss out on something that has a solid project and that knows what they are doing. You can see the quality in their work right away from the details on their whitepaper and all the time they have spend in this space. Lets gain knowledge contribute and be proactive in this new economic stance.

One of the biggest advantage of Black Moon is their targeting the best of both worlds. Well what does that mean? Access to fiat currencies not only allows for diversification in terms of value resources and you can still keep all the benefits of being part of the crypto asset world. So while merging or rather transacting only with one type or form of currency, this allows you to take advantage of any fiat currencies as well. It is always good to have more than less correct? well Black Moon is all about that it seems. Giving the manager more options allows for more freedom and transparency in the space. So now asset managers can provide their clientele both fiat and crypto assets as a part of their portfolio. This opens up new doors to the whole world. Plane and simple, this way both crypto investors and fiat investors both benefit from either or economic outlook, whether it be fiat or crypto. The flexibility between fiat and crypto is the key for Black Moon, this is one crypto that invites people who have fiat to come on down, because Black Moon as something for everyone, ultimately leading to a very amazing platform that can sustain wealth for all likes of investments.

I wish the team all the best in their project and I look forward to being a part of Black Moon Crypto. For more information you can always visit at :  www.blackmooncrypto.com or https://t.me/blackmooncrypto. You can also find their whitepaper here : https://blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper_170819_v1.14.pdf which i do recommend you read as it has some very valuable information.

Thank you
Kamal
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I am a bit confused after reading last posts... So is there some pre-order campaign or not? Undecided

Yes, there is pre-order still going at https://account.blackmooncrypto.com/ . But it may probably end soon since it has some cap afaik.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I am a bit confused after reading last posts... So is there some pre-order campaign or not? Undecided
I love this crypto! You can create your own investment fund. How cool is that? It provides you with the tools resources and everything to complete a balanced fund. This will be very usual not only for large businesses but even for the person who wants to create is own fund from scratch. The possibilities are endless.
Hope to see a lot more from Blackmoon Crypto.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
The presale is doing good. Not that surprising considering the project looks pretty solid.
Activity: 168
Looks like the pre-sale may be ending soon going by some of the responses in telegram! Don't miss out
Crypto Platform That Bridges The Gap Between The #Fiat And Cryptocurrency Worlds
___
https://coinidol.com/blackmoon-crypto/
Judging by the ethereum address which is in account, on pre-order collected already almost two million dollars, very not bad

Wow, I'm suprised. For now Blackmoon is not hyped at all, and 2 mills already is a good sign for upcoming ICO. I'm positive that it will be a success.

Oh it's hyped. For many this has been a long time coming!

I meant you have just started the social media campaign 2/3 weeks ago, right? IMO it's just a start, and with our help (of course Cool) your project is getting more and more attention every day. The hype is growing! Grin

And I agree, many was waiting for something like Blackmoon.

Oh i got you, thanks for your support btw!
sud
Judging by the ethereum address which is in account, on pre-order collected already almost two million dollars, very not bad

Wow, I'm suprised. For now Blackmoon is not hyped at all, and 2 mills already is a good sign for upcoming ICO. I'm positive that it will be a success.

I meant you have just started the social media campaign 2/3 weeks ago, right? IMO it's just a start, and with our help (of course Cool) your project is getting more and more attention every day. The hype is growing! Grin

And I agree, many was waiting for something like Blackmoon.
project is going very well successfully. i hope this will on top list. i want to know blackmoon which exchange will be listed after ICO? but point of view if they list on livecoin bittrex poloniex then that will be good.

Yes it will be listed on exchanges after the ICO is over. No they cannot be named. Thanks for your understanding.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
project is going very well successfully. i hope this will on top list. i want to know blackmoon which exchange will be listed after ICO? but point of view if they list on livecoin bittrex poloniex then that will be good.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Sorry for my English. In whitepaper it is written that for each investment fund will be issued funds tokens. Funds tokens will need to buy for bmc?
Funds tokens will be transferable between platform users? Funds tokens will be able to be traded on exchanges separately from BMC?

we intend to introduce an interface that will enable CC to manage their proceeds received in funds tokens and to participate in income distribution from funds as if they were just investors in funds. We expect to have MVP ready in 1Q 2018 of that part of the management system. The process is actually the same as for the investor in funds who own tokens from several funds.

The main key to success is a good product. I believe in your team, good luck.
sud

Pages:
Jump to: