Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1002. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
I just back upped my blackcoin wallet on 5 usb sticks. How do I safely delet my blackcoin wallet on windows so I cant be hacked anymore?

And To further support blackcoin. I am going all in. I was all in ltc but I put it all in Blackcoin/ mazacoin ( yes lol, fail..) and faircoin. I have 1 btc into faircoin but LOl for same reason.. I see blackcoin hitting 100k before faircoin has hit 10k. Fuck that coin it was not fair distributed! The hell with those.. And their can only be 1 nr one.
I can never see faircoin beeing added to coinkite or btc e. Wich says enough.

Bye bye faircoin. Hello more Blackcoin!

Cheesy Cheesy  Grin

Just ndelete all and hold on to your wallet.dat file, and make sure you don't forget passphrase; good luck to you, sir Cheesy

How does one do this on a Mac? Smiley Just to confirm, I backed up my wallet.dat to some usb sticks (using the drop down menu and clicking "backup") but in order to keep my coins safe from say someone trying to hack into my actual laptop, I need to then delete the wallet.dat file from the blackcoin wallet program?
Activity: 245
Congratulations to everyone who held and believed in BlackCoin!

This is dedicated to all the naysayers who doubted BlackCoin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Congrats to you aswell, mate. Thanks for your hard work. It goes without saying that i congratulate Soepkip, Rata, MaarX, Jabulon and all the people i forget to mention but have contributed in getting this done aswell. Don't let your guards down, keep pushing and ffs.. Get this thing up to 100k!! Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This coin is seriously of pure brilliance  Shocked Cool Grin
Activity: 434
i believe i can flyyyyyyy  Kiss

BlackCoin, I believe I can fly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc

Welcome to the Dark Side.
Activity: 168
Congratulations to everyone who held and believed in BlackCoin!

This is dedicated to all the naysayers who doubted BlackCoin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

my question is, who are the morons who sell now?? I mean, because there is no buy wall they sell quick and throw up a lame sell wall. They stand to lose much more money that way. Simply because once the pool throws its $8000 a day into the coin it rips through their lame attempts to suppress the price. When will they learn that nobody needs to sell BC ever? Let it go to 20 dollars. Damn let it go to 100 dollars. Who cares? It can't be stopped anyway.

On ANOTHER note, I saw that miners mining btc were having a harder time due to competition. The solution to any miner with old equiptment is the throw it at blackcoin. Why? Because it can benefit from the hashpower. Then a miner can just invest in the coin directly by buying it. Enough miners do that and this pool becomes the most popular in the world. Its becoming more of a reality every day!

Chill mate, some that bought in at 88 want to take some profits, it's normal. They probably want to buy in cheaper. Some manage to to this, some loose BC doing it. it's called trading. The coin cannot gain value without people swapping money- i.e. volume Smiley

Edit:
Look at it this way: The big guns that were buying this morning @ 11k will want to make a profit aswell, so they wont let the coin drop in value, instead they will buy more when the coin takes a dive. At least, that's what i do, and i'm in no way a big player Smiley And, all that sold, are out Smiley Lesser sellwalls means more skyrocketingfuel Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Could USA please wake up right now? :-)
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
my question is, who are the morons who sell now?? I mean, because there is no buy wall they sell quick and throw up a lame sell wall. They stand to lose much more money that way. Simply because once the pool throws its $8000 a day into the coin it rips through their lame attempts to suppress the price. When will they learn that nobody needs to sell BC ever? Let it go to 20 dollars. Damn let it go to 100 dollars. Who cares? It can't be stopped anyway.

On ANOTHER note, I saw that miners mining btc were having a harder time due to competition. The solution to any miner with old equiptment is the throw it at blackcoin. Why? Because it can benefit from the hashpower. Then a miner can just invest in the coin directly by buying it. Enough miners do that and this pool becomes the most popular in the world. Its becoming more of a reality every day!
I just back upped my blackcoin wallet on 5 usb sticks. How do I safely delet my blackcoin wallet on windows so I cant be hacked anymore?

And To further support blackcoin. I am going all in. I was all in ltc but I put it all in Blackcoin/ mazacoin ( yes lol, fail..) and faircoin. I have 1 btc into faircoin but LOl for same reason.. I see blackcoin hitting 100k before faircoin has hit 10k. Fuck that coin it was not fair distributed! The hell with those.. And their can only be 1 nr one.

Cheesy Cheesy  Grin

Just ndelete all and hold on to your wallet.dat file, and make sure you don't forget passphrase; good luck to you, sir Cheesy
Activity: 98
wow BC skyrocketing right now Shocked
i've bought last month at 1900 and now go to 11k
hold until 15k Cool or dump  Tongue?

hold until 50k then dump 50% :p.

P.S. I just buy back in my 1btc at 10.600. Not selling again Sad

Its not a dumb. Someone will be very happy to take those over from you even at 50k. Come on even people who dont add in new money to ltc when its at 15 dollars do buy in alot more when all of sudden the price sklyrockets to 21 and they think it will even go higher and higher so they will even buy at those prices.

Activity: 70
Into the black!
Activity: 98

Activity: 112
Activity: 80
i believe i can flyyyyyyy  Kiss
Activity: 113
Zetacoin and Primecoin aren't even that far now. No12 here we come.

Yep, sometimes trades dont work out Smiley This is not a coin to gamble with imo Cheesy

I was too greedy I want moar bc!!!  xD.... We are over 11k now so happy anyway Smiley.

Know the feeling, happened to me aswell Wink Not gonna let that happen again :p
Activity: 154

Yep, sometimes trades dont work out Smiley This is not a coin to gamble with imo Cheesy

I was too greedy I want moar bc!!!  xD.... We are over 11k now so happy anyway Smiley.
hold until 15k Cool or dump  Tongue?

I'm staking most of my coins and only have a small cut on mintpal to trade.
Activity: 154

Jump to: