Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1003. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
wow BC skyrocketing right now Shocked
i've bought last month at 1900 and now go to 11k
hold until 15k Cool or dump  Tongue?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
YEAAAAAAAA BABY Mucho grando graciaaa weeehooo yadalieyodoo hoho mwahahaha

I have never beeeen soo proud to own a lot of a coin while having bought at a fucking peak of 9k satoshis. Cozz I really can't care. All the haters who said we cant break 10 lol lol lol.

This coin is SERIOUSLY on something big!
Come on peopleeee bitcoin is great and so much benefits for merchants and all but its just the fcking myspace compared to facebook.
The internet started out as web 1.0. And we have passed web 2.0

Blackcoin was the first coin to really be pow for a short time and then full pos. The hell with bitcoin! You need to mine it to keep the network up. And mining costs alot of money! Asics come into play as well..

And altcoins play a big big part in cryptoland. So the multipool will never run out of other coins to mine.

And blackcoin has proven sooo goood that its not a pump and dump coin like Mazacoin, Auroracoin, spacoin.
And come on check the history of ppc.. Everyone was all saying how amazing ppc was and the price acted like it. But lol Blackcoin is even better then ppc..

And community plays a big part in everycoin.
But lol we got added to coinkite within 24 hours of listing and it was the first time ever that I donated to something Cheesy

Mooooooooooooooooon. And ladies and gentleman. This is a one way ticket to the moon. Because we are not going to plummit back on earth. We are a voyager.
To infinity and BEYOND
Activity: 245
OMG just woke up and WE did it!  Shocked

ahahhahaha +1

btw i never never met anyone who ever actual saw that movie

i've seen it, it sucked. fell asleep half way through.. I like this flyer though! Cheesy
Activity: 113
wooah for a moment we were above feathercoin!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

ahahhahaha +1

btw i never never met anyone who ever actual saw that movie
Someone really wanted in there lol; can't blame him. Bought everything up until 11740 Cheesy  However i'd rather have him put up a buy wall at 11k  Grin
Activity: 108
Awesome! Another milestone reached. I reckon when people wake to see this the panic will start and well get 2000 btc volume on mintpal this weekend.
Activity: 112

Activity: 113
Hardly any sell wells lets. Buy it up people.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
11k+ for a few sec  Grin hey this is fun to watch Cheesy
lol 500 sat spread... that's a first Smiley

AAand i'm in with some more BC; Do your magic, little coin!
lol 11000 Cheesy

11784 Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
This is bumpy as a lot of trading going on will be a high volume day I'm gonna let the kids play and come back later. If less than 10k then back up the truck and load up, but this pig looks like it's gonna fly
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
10990!!!  Grin

Word of warning - Be very careful on your Buy and Sell orders. Very easy to get 1 decimal off.  Grin Now that we're teetering before 4 and 5 digits.

Wow I thought for sure we'd never stay above 10,000!??? But this is starting to become a reality.

I'm the only one here... for all this action?  Cry

I am here too :p. I sold at 10.000 Cry.

WHAT? You were keeping us from 10,000? Sad You can repent right now by buying back!  Wink

not really was just 1btc xD. I was expecting to come back but apparently once you go black ....
Hmmm... Hate to say it, but can someone dump? I uh... didn't buy enough in 9000 sats.  Cry

Moved some part up to 10251; want to make sure i buy more before hitting 12k Smiley
Activity: 700
Hmmm... Hate to say it, but can someone dump? I uh... didn't buy enough in 9000 sats.  Cry
Lovely punch through vertcoin and feathercoin market cap putting us in sweet 16th.

Don't fight the trend wannabe traders, but I do love seeing you get burned on the short side..

#14 here and is this our highest market cap ever?

Yep, another milestone Cool
Activity: 700
Lovely punch through vertcoin and feathercoin market cap putting us in sweet 16th.

Don't fight the trend wannabe traders, but I do love seeing you get burned on the short side..

#14 here and is this our highest market cap ever?
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Anyone got a working link for the windows wallet? the one on BC homepage says file removed.
This is extraordinary. We were sitting here for the last 24 hours with not much volume. Everyone content at 9300 to 9700. Now at 10500 to 11000, we are bustling with activity!

Well, i waited long enough on the 10k and refuse to give it up without a fight dammit Cheesy
Activity: 714

Jump to: