Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1006. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I know we've been waiting for ages to break the 10k barrier, but what is the true meaning now that we've done it on mintpal? Apart from the "yeah we broke it", will it actually help to go further now? and if so, how?

The best way to grow is to get merchants to accept BlackCoin.

Tell them about CoinKite.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
^10k was a psychological barrier. Since we broke it for the first time, people are less likely to sell before 10k.  It puts us in a new higher trading range.
Activity: 37
I know we've been waiting for ages to break the 10k barrier, but what is the true meaning now that we've done it on mintpal? Apart from the "yeah we broke it", will it actually help to go further now? and if so, how?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Dude needs to put his wall back up lol.

Also, whoever runs this forum needs to decrease the time between posts. 360 seconds is way too long.

New accounts have a limit on posting. 
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
God damn those dumpers!!!  Angry

These aren't dumpers!!! These are whales cashing in with 700% to 1000% profit  Wink

well,  I guess if they are happy with just getting that much,  that is fine.  It will be my gain Wink
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Feels good to see that 10K wall getting smashed.
Cheers to Blackcoin!

This is just the beginning.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
God damn those dumpers!!!  Angry

These aren't dumpers!!! These are whales cashing in with 700% to 1000% profit  Wink
Activity: 28
I would really like a wallet card, but i don't want to pay via blackcoin. Reason being is, i'm secretly hoping BC reaches the quoted $40 per coin by the end of the year, and if it does, that means i've spent $20,000 to buy a plastic card  Roll Eyes..sooooo. can i use painpail instead?  Grin

I would buy it for $20 with my bank debit card but I refuse to pay 500 BC for it because BC could be worth a lot later this year.

You may say that I could easily get BC on the exchanges or whatever, but it's too damn expensive. I took a 15-20% haircut trying to buy Blackcoins on prelude.io with my USD deposit. I also had to buy Dogecoins there to transfer to Mintpal to exchange for BC!

Too much of a hassle to try and buy BC to buy this plastic. I much prefer just buying this plastic with my debit card.

IconicExpert, appreciate the efforts, but you gotta have an option to pay with a normal debit card. I refuse to give you my precious Blackcoins.

What a suspicious name...blackcoinnewbie? ....

I don't buy it, I wouldn't touch you with a 39 and a half foot pole.

I think you are either a cop, or someone secretly representing the interests of someone else.

What say ye to this?

Whoa. Nice conspiracy there.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I would really like a wallet card, but i don't want to pay via blackcoin. Reason being is, i'm secretly hoping BC reaches the quoted $40 per coin by the end of the year, and if it does, that means i've spent $20,000 to buy a plastic card  Roll Eyes..sooooo. can i use painpail instead?  Grin

I would buy it for $20 with my bank debit card but I refuse to pay 500 BC for it because BC could be worth a lot later this year.

You may say that I could easily get BC on the exchanges or whatever, but it's too damn expensive. I took a 15-20% haircut trying to buy Blackcoins on prelude.io with my USD deposit. I also had to buy Dogecoins there to transfer to Mintpal to exchange for BC!

Too much of a hassle to try and buy BC to buy this plastic. I much prefer just buying this plastic with my debit card.

IconicExpert, appreciate the efforts, but you gotta have an option to pay with a normal debit card. I refuse to give you my precious Blackcoins.

I figured it out!

EVERYONE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY HE IS A COP TRYING TO GET US TO VIOLATE MONEY TRANSMITTING LAWS!

WATCH OUT ICONICEXPERT THIS GUY IS TRYING TO GET YOU TO BREAK THE LAW...DO NOT SELL HIM A BLACKCOIN CARD FOR USD MAKE HIM PAY IN CRYPTO I JUST KNOW THIS GUY IS UP TO SOMETHING FISHY
Dude needs to put his wall back up lol.

Also, whoever runs this forum needs to decrease the time between posts. 360 seconds is way too long.

What a suspicious name...blackcoinnewbie? ....

I don't buy it, I wouldn't touch you with a 39 and a half foot pole.

I think you are either a cop, or someone secretly representing the interests of someone else.

What say ye to this?
Activity: 434
Next stop 20,000. The blackcoin train can't be stopped. CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nrsMj4MWQ4

How appropriate! I love that song.
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Activity: 182
God damn those dumpers!!!  Angry
Next stop 20,000. The blackcoin train can't be stopped. CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nrsMj4MWQ4
Activity: 32
we finally reached 10k sat  Grin
Activity: 434
10k satoshis!!!!!

I love this coin!
Activity: 700
When we reach 10k in a few minutes I will have officially made 500%.

I think you spoke too soon for your first post. haha
Activity: 700
Uh oh. Looks like we ran out of steam?
Jump to: