Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1007. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Just got a response from Frontier Vapor, hopefully near future add.

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 3:15 AM,
 Hi. I was just wondering if you had any plans to expand the crypto currencies you accept. I think you might want to thin about adding Blackcoin as an option. It's a relatively young coin, but is already in place to become a viable currency. They are the first alt currency to be added to coinkite.com after BTC and LTC. Blackcoin will be physical Point of Sale ready on June 1st according to coinkite.
Either way your shop will be my go to place for juice from now on. Shipping was fast and the juice is very good. Very impressed with everything, and I hope you continue

Friday, April 11, 2014 at 12:34 PM
We're looking into accepting new crypto, and will add Blackcoin to our list of requested currencies! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your order! I should mention that those Tobacco flavors will be at their best with a bit of steep time. I personally like them fresh, but a lot of our customers prefer them with a week or two of age.

Thanks for your comments and suggestion, I look forward to making your juice in the future! If there is anything I can do to help you, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm always willing to work with you help create the custom flavor of your dreams!

-Alex
FrontierVapor.com

I was really just happy to find a vapor shop that accepts crypto, but they proved to be excellent so I'm looking forward to BC being accepted there.

http://frontiervapor.com/

Oh hell yes. That would be awesome. I'm a big vapor user.
Activity: 154
 Just got a response from Frontier Vapor, hopefully near future add.

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 3:15 AM,
 Hi. I was just wondering if you had any plans to expand the crypto currencies you accept. I think you might want to thin about adding Blackcoin as an option. It's a relatively young coin, but is already in place to become a viable currency. They are the first alt currency to be added to coinkite.com after BTC and LTC. Blackcoin will be physical Point of Sale ready on June 1st according to coinkite.
Either way your shop will be my go to place for juice from now on. Shipping was fast and the juice is very good. Very impressed with everything, and I hope you continue

Friday, April 11, 2014 at 12:34 PM
We're looking into accepting new crypto, and will add Blackcoin to our list of requested currencies! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your order! I should mention that those Tobacco flavors will be at their best with a bit of steep time. I personally like them fresh, but a lot of our customers prefer them with a week or two of age.

Thanks for your comments and suggestion, I look forward to making your juice in the future! If there is anything I can do to help you, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm always willing to work with you help create the custom flavor of your dreams!

-Alex
FrontierVapor.com

I was really just happy to find a vapor shop that accepts crypto, but they proved to be excellent so I'm looking forward to BC being accepted there.

http://frontiervapor.com/

Activity: 126
When we reach 10k in a few minutes I will have officially made 500%.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Why is there any feedback at all? Isn't it supposed to be like eBay? Leave feedback after getting the product? You guys!  Tongue

That actually makes more sense.

Agreed. IconicExpert is actually being greedy trying to accumulate as much Blackcoins as possible. He doesn't even let the Blackcoin devs participate in the software part. If he has a corporation, then he can easily take credit card payments.

Fuck off. We have a coin. A coin should be used. Why not start with using it on our own branding? Go make your own card and accept payments with exactly the methods we're trying to live without!

I assume you didn't read my previous post. It is expensive trying to buy Blackcoin using USD! I rather keep my Blackcoins and pay $20 with my American Express to get an USB card. Actually, ya'll can customize your own usb card cheaper if you search online. Not hard to download Blackcoin wallet to the usb. IconicExpert is probably paying anywhere from $2 to $6 each and selling them for $20 each. And the worst part is, ya'll are giving him cheap Blackcoins. 500 Blackcoins could be worth 20K USD in a year.

Aaaand what's to stop you to buy 20$ of BlackCoin today to fill the 'gap'? The moment you buy it the prize get's calculated by CoinPayments. Now if you go buy 20$ in BTC right now and turn those into BC you wouldn't have lost a penny.

CryptoCurrencies are for usage, not for hoarding, that's not how you build an ecosystem.

If you do not want to lose your blackcoins, you can buy some more blackcoin and then to pay for blackcoincard, you besides buying a different product, you are help blackcoin to grow.

Gentlemen money just serves for one basic thing, buy goods ....

Do you not realize that it is very difficult to buy Blackcoins for a decent price. I've been taking 15-20% haircuts by converting USD to BC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
A huge long list of Buy orders went through in a row. Break out the popcorn. This could be a good show.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Everyone wants BC to buy a Black Card!

I think we're going to make it.

The guy with 26 BC Buy Wall is buying up everything slowly up to 10K sats.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Why is there any feedback at all? Isn't it supposed to be like eBay? Leave feedback after getting the product? You guys!  Tongue

Agreed. IconicExpert is actually being greedy trying to accumulate as much Blackcoins as possible. He doesn't even let the Blackcoin devs participate in the software part. If he has a corporation, then he can easily take credit card payments.

Fuck off. We have a coin. A coin should be used. Why not start with using it on our own branding? Go make your own card and accept payments with exactly the methods we're trying to live without!

I assume you didn't read my previous post. It is expensive trying to buy Blackcoin using USD! I rather keep my Blackcoins and pay $20 with my American Express to get an USB card. Actually, ya'll can customize your own usb card cheaper if you search online. Not hard to download Blackcoin wallet to the usb. IconicExpert is probably paying anywhere from $2 to $6 each and selling them for $20 each. And the worst part is, ya'll are giving him cheap Blackcoins. 500 Blackcoins could be worth 20K USD in a year.

Aaaand what's to stop you to buy 20$ of BlackCoin today to fill the 'gap'? The moment you buy it the prize get's calculated by CoinPayments. Now if you go buy 20$ in BTC right now and turn those into BC you wouldn't have lost a penny.

CryptoCurrencies are for usage, not for hoarding, that's not how you build an ecosystem.

If you do not want to lose your blackcoins, you can buy some more blackcoin and then to pay for blackcoincard, you besides buying a different product, you are help blackcoin to grow.

Gentlemen money just serves for one basic thing, buy goods ....
Here we go!!
https://cryptrader.com/charts/mintpal/bc/btc
Everyone help! Put in your buy orders! We can do this!  Grin
9746 sats!

This is it, the price squashers are out having a real life,  They have left us inside the game room all alone!

I wouldn't say that. They left their walls up already 9800 sats! Almost there!
Why is there any feedback at all? Isn't it supposed to be like eBay? Leave feedback after getting the product? You guys!  Tongue

I don't think it's fair for you to compare BC price of today to the future.

I can understand that. However, It is very expensive trying to convert USD to BC at the moment. He says $20, but it will actually cost a lot more trying to convert $20 to Blackcoins.

It is if you don't already have USD in an exchange.

That just shows me that you didn't read my previous post. I had USD in Prelude.io and still took a 15-20% haircut to be able to get my money in BC.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
Here we go!!
9746 sats!

This is it, the price squashers are out having a real life,  They have left us inside the game room all alone!
Here we go!!
9746 sats!

lets put up some huge buy walls

Already have! 0.0001 BTC or something.  Grin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Here we go!!
9746 sats!

lets put up some huge buy walls
26 BTC Buy Wall has moved to 9662 sats!!  Shocked

Edit: Wall moved to 9700 sats!!!!
Here we go!!
9746 sats!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Why is there any feedback at all? Isn't it supposed to be like eBay? Leave feedback after getting the product? You guys!  Tongue

I can understand that. However, It is very expensive trying to convert USD to BC at the moment. He says $20, but it will actually cost a lot more trying to convert $20 to Blackcoins.

It is if you don't already have USD in an exchange.

In other news, just hit 9700 sats.

This could be it folks!  Grin
Jump to: