Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1074. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
keep calm everyone! Everything is allright! only sum bumbs throwing shit at us! We have a hot blackcoin shower after wie hit 10k!
Activity: 101
What time globally will Blackout Wednesday be announced?

7AM Eastern

Could someone make online countdown? Will be fun watching it ! THX
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
blackcoin is a dead horse,
check out faircoin, 90% today ,and they launched multipool :http://fair-coin.info/MULTIPOOL
Desperate for investors huh?  Its never a good look for any coin or person to advertise about another coin in a thread not theirs.  Most of the time I see this it steers me away personally.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
If I had a large amount I wanted to dump I would need liquidity so I don't crash the price and cause a panic. One way to ensure that is to build up massive amount of hype and sell into the rally. I myself hold some BC and I am not saying this is what is going on with blackcoin, but all this hype is very organized and consistent. Sure the blackcoin pool is growing, but that could be a bunch of guys with rented rigs to give the illusion on a growing buying support and get everyone to buy even more. I am not saying this is what is going on right now, but I think it is a possibility.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Is it the beginning of a dump ?

No....it is someone or a group preventing BlackCoin from breaking 10,000. This happens every time we get this high. Why would someone sell for 9500 sat when you know BC is selling for 10,000+ on every other exchange.

definitely looked shady - it wasn't a gradual drop to 9500 either - mintpal was selling at 9900+ and the instead of asking to sell at 9850 or something it immediately listed in large numbers for a few hundred sats lower than it needed to.

Well the other exchanges have so little volume it can easily be manipulated.

Yes but I literally watched someone put a sell order in for nearly 500 sat less than the current ask. Why would anyone do that? Then it was followed by another low sell order...that is NOT a dump but an intentional suppression tactic. 

Yes they want to push it down, so they can repeat the process again. they dont care to loose a bit selling lower, they want to push the price down,
so that they can buy low again. Rince and repeat
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
suppression doesn't really work well with BC. most of the "whales" were caught with their pants down pumping Zetacoin...

a few might have bought in at 9k and dumped near 10k. but in the end it doesn't really matter there was over 150k traded above 9k today and we broke the all time high. give it a few more hours for it to break 10k. the sell was a pretty low amount
Activity: 168

No....it is someone or a group preventing BlackCoin from breaking 10,000. This happens every time we get this high. Why would someone sell for 9500 sat when you know BC is selling for 10,000+ on every other exchange.

definitely looked shady - it wasn't a gradual drop to 9500 either - mintpal was selling at 9900+ and the instead of asking to sell at 9850 or something it immediately listed in large numbers for a few hundred sats lower than it needed to.

Yes but I literally watched someone put a sell order in for nearly 500 sat less than the current ask. Why would anyone do that? Then it was followed by another low sell order...that is NOT a dump but an intentional suppression tactic. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 301

No....it is someone or a group preventing BlackCoin from breaking 10,000. This happens every time we get this high. Why would someone sell for 9500 sat when they know BC is selling for 10,000+ on every other exchange.

and why?
they loosing money on this

I agree...but ask yourself why would anyone sell for so low when the ask price is higher? Someone is pushing the price down artificially....

they better keep there coins for a couple of months.
Hi, can someone post payouts of the multipool? How many blackcoins can you get per mhash per day?

http://poolpicker.eu/
Activity: 168

No....it is someone or a group preventing BlackCoin from breaking 10,000. This happens every time we get this high. Why would someone sell for 9500 sat when they know BC is selling for 10,000+ on every other exchange.

and why?

I agree...but ask yourself why would anyone sell for so low when the ask price is higher? Someone is pushing the price down artificially....
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
heh, was that is? settled around 9700. might hang out for a few more hours till the btc from other exchanges shows up to mintpal as its the cheapest blackcoin around right now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

and why?

Personal vendetta? Some doge millionaire in a cellar doesn't like the success of blackcoin...
Activity: 112
PARTYCRASHERS

pricks!!!

Yeah those MTF!!  *Middlefinger!* Kiss

dont worry guys lets get back to business! Show them Blackout Wednesday!!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

No....it is someone or a group preventing BlackCoin from breaking 10,000. This happens every time we get this high. Why would someone sell for 9500 sat when they know BC is selling for 10,000+ on every other exchange. This is not coincidence...

Douchebags -_-
Activity: 126
10k is seen as a mental barrier, someone prolly thinks everyone gonna dump afterwards so they think they are outsmarting everyone. maybe true, maybe not.
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

and why?
http://poolpicker.eu shows blackcoinpool.com as best payout of them all.

Yeah and BC is a black line, like it Cheesy
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$

PARTYCRASHERS

pricks!!!
Jump to: