Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1076. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
please?? anybody....my heart.

nobody has an xtra bitcoin left to push us to the 10.000?

Patience... 10k will come in time  

Well 10K is 1 BTC. Getting very pricey now. haha It's a whole different league.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Going to bed in the next hour, plz make Blackcoin bullrun through 10,000 before I sleep. TY very much.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
After 10,000 we hit 12,500 within another 12 hours. Holding all the way here and I suggest others do the same. We are going to see a massive increase in the value of the coin, possibly even 20,000 Sat once the rest of the alt community gets behind us.
Not to rain on the parade there will probably be a correction later on today because I don't see this amount of buying power to be sustainable.  I just hope 10k will be the new floor.

*I want there to be a correction later on today

Fixed that for ya haha
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Patience... 10k will come in time  
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i buy some with my last 0.13btc!
Activity: 364
Merit: 301

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

is somewhere a profit calculator available?
And how long does it take to pay out from blackcoinpool.com.... I have still no pay out (12h).

Thank you guys!

Payout is ones a day
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I am not celebrating until we hit 10k on Mintpal.

Agreed. And when we do I want to see some damn good Blackcoin memes and pics from the community!  Grin
Activity: 257
After 10,000 we hit 12,500 within another 12 hours. Holding all the way here and I suggest others do the same. We are going to see a massive increase in the value of the coin, possibly even 20,000 Sat once the rest of the alt community gets behind us.
Not to rain on the parade there will probably be a correction later on today because I don't see this amount of buying power to be sustainable.  I just hope 10k will be the new floor.
Activity: 84
i have the feelding that my rig is getting louder and louder each time we scratch the surface at 99xx. Almost as if my machine knows were working hard to make stuff happen.

also: 29k to novacoin marketcap :-)
Activity: 168
I am not celebrating until we hit 10k on Mintpal.
When can we get these made?
Well, I had fun doing the images

Also in V-neck style please so I can look good while I trade
Activity: 17
Hey guys,

is somewhere a profit calculator available?
And how long does it take to pay out from blackcoinpool.com.... I have still no pay out (12h).

Thank you guys!
Activity: 257
10 000 on cryptsy !  Grin

Who said that cryptsy would kill BC  Cool

I admit I did. Sad I seen it happen so many times. But I guess BC is even stronger than Cryptsy!!!
Same I said it would hurt BC when it was listed but I can say I'm really glad I was wrong  Cheesy
Activity: 11
10000!We did this!My congratulations guys!
Activity: 112
@BCshirt I buy that for a dollar ahhm Blackcoin! Cheesy
Activity: 168

I admit I did. Sad I seen it happen so many times. But I guess BC is even stronger than Cryptsy!!!
Activity: 294
When can we get these made?
Well, I had fun doing the images

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Jump to: