Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1072. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have an answer from Bitcoin.de:
They say they thinking about adding some Altcoins in the Future! Of course they didnt say wich coins! Lets show them that BC is a trustworthy coin!
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
btw, please spread FAIR spam in MINT thread - they really deserve it  Grin Grin
Didn't we reach a gentleman's agreement?

Yes, mint is fine.
Please behave guys....
JK  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Just pass 2.6GH on blackcoinpool.com
Lets see tomorrow how much BC we can buy  Wink
Soooo lets hit the News:
BlackcoinTrain is back on Track! Little delay but we make it to our Destiny!
Could you PLEASE remove that. Thank youuuu.

ok! Grin
Activity: 476

thats me taking a dump on faircoin!

sorry but i had to!this guy asked for it!

Could you PLEASE remove that. Thank youuuu.
Activity: 98
Faircoin 1900 satoshi!!!
China Buys Faircoin, mintpal is full with Faircoin buy orders.

Some chinese QQ group talks about: some big chinese blackcoin holder gonna sell 2 Million blackcoin and change them all to Faircoin.
Easy 10 times profit for him. Against blackcoin's 10% profit!

Please just SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID TROLL And get the fuck out of here. Cant someone ban him?
nothing to see here Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
we should mine faircoin just to fork it and the move on

SellALL, BuyBTC
Faircoin 1900 satoshi!!!
China Buys Faircoin, mintpal is full with Faircoin buy orders.

Some chinese QQ group talks about: some big chinese blackcoin holder gonna sell 2 Million blackcoin and change them all to Faircoin.
Easy 10 times profit for him. Against blackcoin's 10% profit!

Please move on troll. Thank you so much for your cooperation.  Cool
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Big load of bullshit
Please stop posting in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Faircoin 1700 satoshi!!!!!
Time to buy in while its still cheap, nobody wants to buy the already overpriced Blackcoin.

I heard Faircoin was a scam though? And keeps forking?

I'll stick with blackcoin thanks. Solid dev, solid marketers and we've survived the pump and dumps to make it up to 10k satoshi.

Sorry. Had 1 question about Faircoin. Since they still have PoW, would the previous problems with Mintcoin's PoW apply to Faircoin or not? PM me if too offtopic.

If they have a PoW component and the PoW difficulty is low then their coin is wide open to the same vulnerability.
Activity: 84
What a great day in BC Land !!! Many thanks guys for all the excitement !!!

The party is continuous.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Invest 1 Bitcoin to Blackcoin now. If it will reach 20k satoshi than you doubled your money and have 2 Bitcoin.
Invest 1 Bitcoin to Faircoin now. If it will reach 20k satoshi than you made 20X profit and you got 20 Bitcoin.

The decision in your hands!

What about all the people that invested in Blackcoin when it was .000006 ?

Invest 1 Bitcoin to Blackcoin now. If it will reach 20k satoshi than you doubled your money and have 2 Bitcoin.
Invest 1 Bitcoin to Faircoin now. If it will reach 20k satoshi than you made 20X profit and you got 20 Bitcoin.

The decision in your hands!
[/quote
Lol but the question is not if Blackcoin will be worth a dollar. But when. If peercoin made it then blackcoin will most certainly.

Don't invest in a coin where you are only gambling on if it will reach x price..
Invest in a coin where you KNOW it will reach a certain price because the coin is to great to not reach it.
SellALL, BuyBTC

Yes, mint is fine.
Please behave guys....
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Time to buy in while its still cheap, nobody wants to buy the already overpriced Blackcoin.

I'll stick with blackcoin thanks. Solid dev, solid marketers and we've survived the pump and dumps to make it up to 10k satoshi.

Sorry. Had 1 question about Faircoin. Since they still have PoW, would the previous problems with Mintcoin's PoW apply to Faircoin or not? PM me if too offtopic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

http://www.coindesk.com/charlie-lee-proposes-merged-mining-litecoin-dogecoin/

What does 51% mean?

When Lee refers to this 51%, he’s talking about a 51% attack, an exploit that could be made possible if a miner or a pool could take control of over half of a cryptocurrency’s network power.

Bitcoin Chief Scientist Gavin Andresen has a brief post on his blog outlining what such an attack entails.

Essentially, it means that block transactions could end up being controlled without the consensus users expect from these networks today.

Litcoin's hashing power over the past three months. Source: Liteshack
Litecoin’s hashing power over the past three months. Source: Liteshack
The reality is that scrypt miners point their mining rigs to the coin that they think has the highest potential for profit.

Mining is an important distributed method for confirming transactions, but it ultimately costs money to do so in equipment, electricity and time.

As miners have become interested in dogecoin instead of litecoin, this has meant that there is less hashing power growth in LTC. However, at 174,000 total MH/s for LTC versus 71,000MH/s for doge, litecoin is still a much more powerful network.

GUES WHAT!? YEA thats right!! Blackcoin doesnt needs to deal with any of this shit! Cheesy
Jump to: