Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1070. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
but.. but.. We're nearly at 10 million milisatoshis !
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Agree with Satoshis, but for a somewhat different reason.  With whole BTCs I know I'm dealing with whole coins.  With satoshis, I know I'm working from the right of the whole 8 decimal places.  mBTC feels like it falls somewhere in the middle to me.  calling the BTC rate .451 or whatever it is today is one thing, but doing that for the alts just feels more complicated than satoshis.

I'm ok with switching when we hit 100K sats though. Cheesy Come to think of it why is there no symbol for mBTC & sats? You'd think bitcointalk would implement one.

Funny.  I was going to include a bit about switching to mBTC once you hit a certain point too, but figured that might make an already confusing post more so.  Thanks for doing so  Smiley

Now that others have weighed in I'll give my preference. I prefer mBTC because it puts us in the realm of Bitcoin. Satoshis seem so small. I mean, 8 decimal places for 1 satoshi.

More people are familiar with BTC as well.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Really missing my 1500 Cryptorush Blackcoins right now... Cry But it's awesome to see where it is now. I've been a supporter since around >1000 Sats.

Me too! I had over 35,000BC on CR

They have stated that the BC Devs need to help them so they can bring the markets back online securely, heres hoping the can and will!

after the shit they pulled, you should never use cryptorush again.

they are literally the gox of altcoins.

plus.. fryjikksten (or whatever that greasy fat f***'s name is) is now part owner if i remember reading right.. i wouldn't even let him touch a litecoin satoshi of mine. and if he did i'd pimp slap the bitch.

SERIOUSLY!

NO

ONE

SHOULD

EVER

USE

THAT

SITE.

EVER.

EVER.

Yea its a lesson learned. You don't have to yell. LOL. I just got into the cryptogame. Hadn't been on cryptorush but for about 2 weeks or so. Bought in early on blackcoin. Was about to take my coins out. Was advised to update wallet. Updated wallet. Cryptorush crashed. Coins lost.

Noob lesson learned.
Activity: 852
I had 341,000 bc and sold at 600 sat in feb. I still sleep good though because I know its not done rising. I will pick up 1/20 what I had before for the same price lol. So worth it still!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Really missing my 1500 Cryptorush Blackcoins right now... Cry But it's awesome to see where it is now. I've been a supporter since around >1000 Sats.

They have stated that the BC Devs need to help them so they can bring the markets back online securely, heres hoping the can and will!

plus.. fryjikksten (or whatever that greasy fat f***'s name is) is now part owner if i remember reading right.. i wouldn't even let him touch a litecoin satoshi of mine. and if he did i'd pimp slap the bitch.

SERIOUSLY!

NO

ONE

SHOULD

EVER

USE

THAT

SITE.

EVER.

EVER.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey just wanted to let the BC community know you can now play dice with BC now on xtremedice.com

Also xtremedice.com also offers you a invest option for each coin listed. Since site is still in beta so there are no fees
 on the investment option. You can invest and devest instantly!

Cheers
Activity: 126

The only help they should be getting is from a lawyer... If not for the $50k in lost coins then for threatening to kill rat4!  But I definitely hope you guys get something back!
Activity: 308

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Aww man. Thats rough. I thought I lost a lot...
Activity: 15
Activity: 332
Faircoin 1700 satoshi!!!!!
Time to buy in while its still cheap, nobody wants to buy the already overpriced Blackcoin.

I heard Faircoin was a scam though? And keeps forking?

I'll stick with blackcoin thanks. Solid dev, solid marketers and we've survived the pump and dumps to make it up to 10k satoshi.
you are right.Faircoin is a scam coin
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
Interesting discussion here mentions pos
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/22aw8c/most_altcoins_are_not_secure_enough_they_exist/

t means if BTC stops printing more BTC for miners, BTC will die and cannot live solely on transaction fees? Than what's the difference between BTC and the Fed?
[–]killerstorm 4 points 2 days ago
it means if BTC stops printing more BTC for miners, BTC will die and cannot live solely on transaction fees?
It can live solely on transaction fees if sum of transaction fees is large enough.
E.g. 250000 transactions in each block, each one paying 0.0001 BTC would be sufficient. Or 25000 paying 0.001 BTC each.
There is another option: change consensus rules to make it more secure.
Activity: 126
So we're 1/10 the volume of Litecoin but 1/100 the market cap. 1/2 Volume of Doge but 1/10th the market cap.

Very simple valuation ahah but still interesting.

Only shows you that Blackcoin is very undervalued at the moment.
So we're 1/10 the volume of Litecoin but 1/100 the market cap. 1/2 Volume of Doge but 1/10th the market cap.

Very simple valuation ahah but still interesting.
Activity: 700

In less than 24 hours we as a community will introduce the world to BlackCoin, and tomorrow we will make history!!! Yesterday the mere mention of Blackout Wednesday sent a shock wave through the crypto-community and increased BlackCoin value to over 9000!!! What do you think will happen when the rest of the world find out about BlackCoin???

There are some naysayers who claim BlackCoin has peaked. Those are the same naysayers that said BlackCoin peaked at 500 sat, and then they said BlackCoin peaked at 2000 sat, and then again at 7000 sat. They will continue to say BlackCoin has peaked all the way to 990000 sat!!! I do not blame them for their ignorance, they have never witnessed anything like BlackCoin before and they do not know how to react. Our community is only several weeks old and we wield more power and influence than other communities that have been around much longer!!! Now imagine the BlackCoin community in another 3 months!!!

Tomorrow lets finally quiet the critics and put any doubts to rest about BlackCoin. We are here to stay and we will continue to innovate and grow until we are #1.

Once you go black...

10 hours and counting until the Blackout Wednesday PR Event!!!

Impressive action on the market today! With all the major sell walls that fell, it should be no problem for a group of wall-street investors to push the coin well above 10k tomorrow!  Wink

Is there a link to this? Like a pre-link or we just have to wait until 4AM PST?  Wink The link now, but come back at 4AM for update... kind of deal.
Activity: 53

In less than 24 hours we as a community will introduce the world to BlackCoin, and tomorrow we will make history!!! Yesterday the mere mention of Blackout Wednesday sent a shock wave through the crypto-community and increased BlackCoin value to over 9000!!! What do you think will happen when the rest of the world find out about BlackCoin???

There are some naysayers who claim BlackCoin has peaked. Those are the same naysayers that said BlackCoin peaked at 500 sat, and then they said BlackCoin peaked at 2000 sat, and then again at 7000 sat. They will continue to say BlackCoin has peaked all the way to 990000 sat!!! I do not blame them for their ignorance, they have never witnessed anything like BlackCoin before and they do not know how to react. Our community is only several weeks old and we wield more power and influence than other communities that have been around much longer!!! Now imagine the BlackCoin community in another 3 months!!!

Tomorrow lets finally quiet the critics and put any doubts to rest about BlackCoin. We are here to stay and we will continue to innovate and grow until we are #1.

Once you go black...

Impressive action on the market today! With all the major sell walls that fell, it should be no problem for a group of wall-street investors to push the coin well above 10k tomorrow!  Wink
Activity: 389
Agree with Satoshis, but for a somewhat different reason.  With whole BTCs I know I'm dealing with whole coins.  With satoshis, I know I'm working from the right of the whole 8 decimal places.  mBTC feels like it falls somewhere in the middle to me.  calling the BTC rate .451 or whatever it is today is one thing, but doing that for the alts just feels more complicated than satoshis.

I'm ok with switching when we hit 100K sats though. Cheesy Come to think of it why is there no symbol for mBTC & sats? You'd think bitcointalk would implement one.

Funny.  I was going to include a bit about switching to mBTC once you hit a certain point too, but figured that might make an already confusing post more so.  Thanks for doing so  Smiley
Activity: 700

Activity: 168

Once you go black...

Jump to: