Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1079. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
how much buy power in BTC does 2.5Gh actually make?

~12.5 bitcoin Smiley

Maybe even better Smiley Smiley

My Miner page says I'm getting 63.43 BC/MH that works out to a total pool buy of just shy of 14BTC/Day

+ Another 1.3 / BTC from SHA256

That's from blackcoinpool.com ONLY, can anyone give insight as to teh BTC contribution from the other BC multipools?

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
What will happen when the ASIC's will kick in on the multipool? Cheesy The amount of buying power would be massive.....

asic's wont be a big factor for at least a few months...

exactly, and then it's also uncertain that they will be released on time anyway
Activity: 43
ok thanks alot for the info guys
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
it just took me an hour to catch up from last night.. and i skimmed some too. damn.

the hype is strong here, and so is the hard work of the community. congrats people. whether a dump or 10k plus on mintpal, this shit has been real.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
What will happen when the ASIC's will kick in on the multipool? Cheesy The amount of buying power would be massive.....

asic's wont be a big factor for at least a few months...
Activity: 154
Activity: 308
someone transfor this one into a BC parody that would say all the shitcoins are gone due to BC heheh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPvs9XjHOkI&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 195
Hello, i sent some bc earlier today to mintpal and the transaction has 0 confirmations after 6 hours. since then i have sent alittle more to the same address and those have gone through. Is there anyway to cancel the stuck transaction.

Thanks

If 0 confirmations, Mintapl can't do anything to help you. You just have to wait, this kind of things happenned to me 2 times.

This has happened to me with btc a couple of times in my life as well. All you can do is wait it out. It will either get picked up by the network eventually or in a day or two will get returned back to you.

Me Too... From time to time.
Activity: 168

In less than 24 hours we as a community will introduce the world to BlackCoin, and tomorrow we will make history!!! Yesterday the mere mention of Blackout Wednesday sent a shock wave through the crypto-community and increased BlackCoin value to over 9000!!! What do you think will happen when the rest of the world find out about BlackCoin???

There are some naysayers who claim BlackCoin has peaked. Those are the same naysayers that said BlackCoin peaked at 500 sat, and then they said BlackCoin peaked at 2000 sat, and then again at 7000 sat. They will continue to say BlackCoin has peaked all the way to 990000 sat!!! I do not blame them for their ignorance, they have never witnessed anything like BlackCoin before and they do not know how to react. Our community is only several weeks old and we wield more power and influence than other communities that have been around much longer!!! Now imagine the BlackCoin community in another 3 months!!!

Tomorrow lets finally quiet the critics and put any doubts to rest about BlackCoin. We are here to stay and we will continue to innovate and grow until we are #1.

Once you go black...

As we sit here and marvel at what we all accomplished together, let us prepare for tomorrow. In a few hours we will tell everyone we know about BlackCoin and introduce the future of crypto-currency to the world. We have already proven we are not some sh!tcoin to be dumped, we are the coin everyone dumps their other coins for!!! We have taken BlackCoin from 500 to over 9000 when everyone wrote us off, and this is just the beginning. So let the critics and naysayers come in here and post FUD as they secretly buy BlackCoin, we will continue to innovate and change the landscape forever.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Hello, i sent some bc earlier today to mintpal and the transaction has 0 confirmations after 6 hours. since then i have sent alittle more to the same address and those have gone through. Is there anyway to cancel the stuck transaction.

Thanks

If 0 confirmations, Mintapl can't do anything to help you. You just have to wait, this kind of things happenned to me 2 times.

This has happened to me with btc a couple of times in my life as well. All you can do is wait it out. It will either get picked up by the network eventually or in a day or two will get returned back to you.
Activity: 273

Thanks

Pepemo.vip

Thanks

would probably be best to open a support ticket to mintpal.... they are pretty good about that. also post the transaction confirmation.
Activity: 43

Thanks
legendary
Sell Walls at 9500 removed!  Grin

ATH!!!!

They were bought actually  Wink You can see it in the recent market history panel... adds up to 20+ btc of buys.

Oh! Bet some whale is kicking themselves for not removing it in time. Maybe I should make another totally incorrect prediction on 9600.  Grin

There are difficult markets to predict. Well in the short term, in the long term the only way is up  Cool The next serious wall is at 9700 15 btc all in one lump and a few btcs scattered before it. If we go through that one I expect the whales will be too scared to put anymore up for a while.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone but to my enemy only  Grin
Pre-genereted : no need to wait.
translation: he knows private key for this address, so he can take away your money at any time  Wink
Pepemo.vip

ATH!!!!

They were bought actually  Wink You can see it in the recent market history panel... adds up to 20+ btc of buys.

Oh! Bet some whale is kicking themselves for not removing it in time. Maybe I should make another totally incorrect prediction on 9600.  Grin

10 btc bid at 9500.... another 20 btc in bids till 9000
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
@ 13th/s for sha you can add roughtly 1 btc
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

ATH!!!!

Pepemo.vip
how much buy power in BTC does 2.5Gh actually make?

.0053btc/mh x 2500 = 13.25, more if you include sha 256
legendary

ATH!!!!

Jump to: