Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1095. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Feels like now is as good a time as ever for a volume update...
Per MintPal:
-6-hour chart showing a lot of chop and there are no unresolved targets left to hit; not bearish or bullish.
-24-hour chart also has a lot of chop and no unresolved targets left to hit, however the increasing volume with rising price from the low-7000's to upper-8000's and then decreasing volume on very minor pullback is beautiful. Buyers are content and willing to wait. Sellers will be shitting themselves on the next up-swing.
-3-day chart also has some chop with not much of an unresolved target at 8700. Overall consolidation between 8000-8700 looks likely.
-1-week chart has the high-volume candle from April 4 at 9500 begging to be re-tested; again we see the bullish pattern of rising volume on the increases, falling volumes on the slight pullback...this thing is gathering up many BC holders who are willing to wait out some consolidation for bigger gains.
-"max" chart had bearish volume off-the-top from March 24 after the initial peak which was on very high volume; this is attributable mainly to pump-and-dumpers as well as a lot of traders 'selling the news' ("buy the rumor, sell the news") after the blackpool beta got under way. Luckily after the dumpers got out they left cheap prices for longer-term holders/believers, hence the coin moved back up on steadily increasing volume instead of dying off in a stair-stepping fashion like we've seen many many many other cryptocoins do.

Looking forward, a re-test of 8000 or even upper-7000's wouldn't surprise me in short-term, I would consider them gifts from weak hands, but clearly the buyers are coming to BC and so 9500 is the main re-test target. Also I wouldn't be surprised to see more 'buy the rumor, sell the news' mini pump-and-dump type of action leading up to this press release for "Black Wednesday". So a break above 9500 on increasing volume would be glorious to see; we'll see if Wall Street takes notice. So far, my buddies there still think BTC is the only game in town, though they have heard some things about dogecoin....so essentially BC has so so so much room for growth still it's ridiculous.

Previous BC calls:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6089423
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6072629
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6071427

JL

Appreciate your analysis, bc has tons of room to grow and technicals look sound, but they are neutral for now without a breakout.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
The price of this coin cannot sustain a high value in a long term scenario unless by some sort of miracle
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Feels like now is as good a time as ever for a volume update...
Per MintPal:
-6-hour chart showing a lot of chop and there are no unresolved targets left to hit; not bearish or bullish.
-24-hour chart also has a lot of chop and no unresolved targets left to hit, however the increasing volume with rising price from the low-7000's to upper-8000's and then decreasing volume on very minor pullback is beautiful. Buyers are content and willing to wait. Sellers will be shitting themselves on the next up-swing.
-3-day chart also has some chop with not much of an unresolved target at 8700. Overall consolidation between 8000-8700 looks likely.
-1-week chart has the high-volume candle from April 4 at 9500 begging to be re-tested; again we see the bullish pattern of rising volume on the increases, falling volumes on the slight pullback...this thing is gathering up many BC holders who are willing to wait out some consolidation for bigger gains.
-"max" chart had bearish volume off-the-top from March 24 after the initial peak which was on very high volume; this is attributable mainly to pump-and-dumpers as well as a lot of traders 'selling the news' ("buy the rumor, sell the news") after the blackpool beta got under way. Luckily after the dumpers got out they left cheap prices for longer-term holders/believers, hence the coin moved back up on steadily increasing volume instead of dying off in a stair-stepping fashion like we've seen many many many other cryptocoins do.

Looking forward, a re-test of 8000 or even upper-7000's wouldn't surprise me in short-term, I would consider them gifts from weak hands, but clearly the buyers are coming to BC and so 9500 is the main re-test target. Also I wouldn't be surprised to see more 'buy the rumor, sell the news' mini pump-and-dump type of action leading up to this press release for "Black Wednesday". So a break above 9500 on increasing volume would be glorious to see; we'll see if Wall Street takes notice. So far, my buddies there still think BTC is the only game in town, though they have heard some things about dogecoin....so essentially BC has so so so much room for growth still it's ridiculous.

Previous BC calls:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6089423
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6072629
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6071427

JL
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
looks liek the multipool is finally efficient. everyting was from mining in the multipool all day except the very last transaction

Activity: 476
Is it just me or is the distribution of coin holders looking way better than a couple of days ago? Would be awesome if we could plot the top 1000 distribution to see how fair it looks.

Looks like a few large holders have offloaded and there's a more even spread on the bottom end now.

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/ Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Is it just me or is the distribution of coin holders looking way better than a couple of days ago? Would be awesome if we could plot the top 1000 distribution to see how fair it looks.

Looks like a few large holders have offloaded and there's a more even spread on the bottom end now.
Pepemo.vip
BlackCoinPool Profitability:

04/07
Wafflepool: 0.0043 BTC / MH
Clevermining: 0.00437 BTC / MH
BlackCoinPool: 0.00543 BTC / MH

+ 24% over Waffle, + 26% over Clevermining.

04/06
Wafflepool: 0.0044 BTC / MH
Clevermining: 0.00391 BTC / MH
BlackCoinPool: 0.0049 BTC / MH

+ 11% over Waffle, + 25% over Clevermining.

hell yeah ! nice job, too bad I sold 5.7 mh... but i did roll that into BTC back into BC Smiley

blackcoin holding steady above 8500 too !
BlackCoinPool Profitability:

04/07
Wafflepool: 0.0043 BTC / MH
Clevermining: 0.00437 BTC / MH
BlackCoinPool: 0.00543 BTC / MH

+ 24% over Waffle, + 26% over Clevermining.

04/06
Wafflepool: 0.0044 BTC / MH
Clevermining: 0.00391 BTC / MH
BlackCoinPool: 0.0049 BTC / MH

+ 11% over Waffle, + 25% over Clevermining.

Activity: 195
+ we need BC/usd market - so when BTC is going crazy, we are not that much corelated (dunno if there is word like that^^; connected Smiley )

+1

Here's one:

https://prelude.io/trade/usd/bc

Blackcoin = USD...

Niiiiiiiice!
+ we need BC/usd market - so when BTC is going crazy, we are not that much corelated (dunno if there is word like that^^; connected Smiley )

+1

Here's one:

https://prelude.io/trade/usd/bc
Activity: 154
qnyone who doesnt understand why there is atemporary stall as it approaches the 10k mark knows very little about crypto trading.
same people will be wonderring why it suddenly blasted past 10k

New money, more serious money, with more vision behind it.

how and why?
Activity: 266
qnyone who doesnt understand why there is atemporary stall as it approaches the 10k mark knows very little about crypto trading.

We have witnessed manipulation numerous times. As soon as BC is about to blow pass 9500 someone starts putting up very high sell walls, and then the low buy orders start getting filled rapidly. There have been people who have vowed to "destroy" BlackCoin. I am not a conspiracy theorist but I am not a fool either.

True the patterns are there, and the method behind them is transparent enough. The motive? Well, as I was suggesting above, I perceive it as more math than malice per se. Minimize risk, take frequent small profits, shake out the weak hands with a bit of terror. That said, I agree, we have our detractors who would rejoice at a major derailment of the choo-choo train. They appear here often, as the impotent hecklers from the peanut gallery, and we know them well.

Fortunately, thanks to your and other's efforts, we are headed for a paradigm-shift. It won't be quite the same little poker-table anymore, I guarantee it. New money, more serious money, with more vision behind it. Stay-tuned amigos. Major shit coming down the pipeline.
Pepemo.vip
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

We have witnessed manipulation numerous times. As soon as BC is about to blow pass 9500 someone starts putting up very high sell walls, and then the low buy orders start getting filled rapidly. There have been people who have vowed to "destroy" BlackCoin. I am not a conspiracy theorist but I am not a fool either.

its just people removing their stake

there a lot of people who wanted to take out their initial investment around 10k, and only an idiot would do that when there is no buy pressure.
always look for 2-5 bumps against these big numbers as people cash out their profits before they sit on whatever they have decided to keep to ride the wave.
once you have your original money out the game becomes a lot more fun.
Activity: 154
125k BC in my pocket. Won't sell untill 8$ each Smiley

lol.. ok
Activity: 532
125k BC in my pocket. Won't sell untill 8$ each Smiley
Activity: 168

Activity: 126
Im here simply to say this.
Im not aware of any other single altcoin besides DOGE with such a big, commited and hardware-loaded community behind.
People can be dumb for a while, but at the end the hints will get clearer. At the end, people will use a handful of coins. The rest will slowly die, mantained in zombie mode by their "vigilantes" with a huge chunk of the given coin.

My current bet: BTC, DOGE and BC.

Maybe im wrong... Time will tell. Lets say i will not be surprised if BlackCoin is the topic du jour in the Crypto News in 48 hours. Buckle your belts!

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Jump to: