Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1091. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Well, it'd be really cool to say "i was there when BC went to the moon, see my Porsche?"

If a coin value goes up on hype, it will go down on the absence of hype.

Any attempt at arriving at a rational valuation is futile on these threads because of the amount of empty hysteria that goes on as the valuation rises.

Trolling is one thing but making genuine challenges to the valuation basis and/or enquiries as to the unique properties that might justify a long term investment are another. What I get when I do that (apart from "once you go Black... Roll Eyes ) is:

[1] - it's POS

[2] - it's supported by multi-pools

[3] - it's going to be heavily promoted

That's it. So then I get my calculator out and determine the "hype-free" valuation in 3 months time against a background of this coin being "yesterday's tee-shirt" and it doesn't square with some of the dizzy price tags being conjured up in some posts.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Is today Blackout Wednesday already ?  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Well, it'd be really cool to say "i was there when BC went to the moon, see my Porsche?", and even thinking about it makes me feel better then beeing a critic. If, in a really weird scenario, it shouldn't work out, at least i can say "well, i tried" Didn't make as much off the deal as i hoped, but still easily 10-folded my initial investment Smiley  That alone is enough for me to take the plunge and hope for the best Wink  

As for you, you've got 2 options..
                 1- "See, i told you so" (this is what you're hoping for)
                 2- "Fuck, i wish i had spent some of my BTC on that rocket"

Both options seem a lot worse then the ones i see for myself Wink  Anyway, have fun 'spoiling' partys, while i try make some bucks.

WORD!!  Smiley
For all the Trolls: Get over with your hate and loves for one/other coin! Buy BC and be a part of it!
Activity: 245
You have seen nothing yet Wink

Actually I have. I've seen this movie more times than I care to mention but don't let me spoil the party.

Well, it'd be really cool to say "i was there when BC went to the moon, see my Porsche?", and even thinking about it makes me feel better then beeing a critic. If, in a really weird scenario, it shouldn't work out, at least i can say "well, i tried" Didn't make as much off the deal as i hoped, but still easily 10-folded my initial investment Smiley  That alone is enough for me to take the plunge and hope for the best Wink  

As for you, you've got 2 options..
                 1- "See, i told you so" (this is what you're hoping for)
                 2- "Fuck, i wish i had spent some of my BTC on that rocket"

Both options seem a lot worse then the ones i see for myself Wink  Anyway, have fun 'spoiling' partys, while i try make some bucks.
SellALL, BuyBTC
Less than 115 BTC to 10K  Smiley
Activity: 84
Another Idea:
Has anyone tried to contact other exchanges that trade fiat money, like kraken, bitstamp or bitcoin.de? I Just dropped them a message and suggest you do the same.

Here is another one:

Wouldnt it be huge if Blackcoin was the first Cryptocurrency supported by this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEaxtbqfzOY
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Is it just me or is the distribution of coin holders looking way better than a couple of days ago? Would be awesome if we could plot the top 1000 distribution to see how fair it looks.

Looks like a few large holders have offloaded and there's a more even spread on the bottom end now.

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/ Smiley

I have on this page only 22k what is not true Smiley

Go to your debug console and type listaddressgroupings there you can see the other addresses that hold your coin.  These are automatically addresses created and used for change and staking.

Plus it's updated only hourly. So that can also be the issue ;-)
SellALL, BuyBTC
Activity: 84
Another Idea:
Has anyone tried to contact other exchanges that trade fiat money, like kraken, bitstamp or bitcoin.de? I Just dropped them a message and suggest you do the same.
legendary
You have seen nothing yet Wink

Actually I have. I've seen this movie more times than I care to mention but don't let me spoil the party.
Activity: 532
Has the press release been translated to any other languages?

I could translate it to Swedish and send it out to the largest economic papers and websites. Recently they have been reporting quite a lot about bitcoin and other cryptos so I think there's a good chance they'd make something if they got this press release.

would be nice if sb will contact with him Smiley
As for toknormal; please don't speculate on answers, that makes you look stupid Smiley

You just keep up the hysteria and leave the cynicism to me. Maybe we'll meet in the middle at some semblance of reality.

You have seen nothing yet.  I respect, hell, even admire critisism, but not if it's based on assumptions comming from trolls Wink
legendary
As for toknormal; please don't speculate on answers, that makes you look stupid Smiley

You just keep up the hysteria and leave the cynicism to me. Maybe we'll meet in the middle at some semblance of reality.
He cashed in, he sold his worthless BTC for new and uncontested BC Wink

Pulled the wall once sufficient liquidity had emerged for him to cash out.

Standard procedure.

No wall was pulled, I just bought 400K blackcoins for 36.75 btc Wink

Cheesy Nice one! congrats mate, i sure hope it'll work out for you, but i'm feeling confident.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is it just me or is the distribution of coin holders looking way better than a couple of days ago? Would be awesome if we could plot the top 1000 distribution to see how fair it looks.

Looks like a few large holders have offloaded and there's a more even spread on the bottom end now.

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/ Smiley

I have on this page only 22k what is not true Smiley

Go to your debug console and type listaddressgroupings there you can see the other addresses that hold your coin.  These are automatically addresses created and used for change and staking.
Activity: 248
Blackcoin Blackhole
Receive addresses-
Appcoin [App] - AV9LYogX4nBmGqAfMCG7S8KPoXURD5nLXW
Doge [DOGE] - DSaSfe9AqZMcdUkscw1eJodMo35XyHtjKe
Lottocoin [LOT]- Lw6Y5Uc9tLpA1KU5eNqyecB5b7EuD8yrNp
Mazacoin [MZC]- M8qSb8tQCHJJ9kd7WiUJyn1v9FrDnaK2em
Nyancoin [NYAN]- KMPQNttv4XicovTQNiMLJy5q1f37LrjCEh
Pandacoin [PND]- PRZHiFK1PmoJy1veqnGbSAApth937z5Aef
Potcoin [POT]- PHmc7Z3vAySe2LZnn6cjo325YKR9D2ZZuv
RubyCoin [RBY]- RtgjAkf9Mjkx8tPtCsPnMXsDoiK58g3h4L
TopCoin [TOP]- TZWYd9PR1f482eESE5j3XQ3b4N7RnasuBE
MintCoin [MINT]- MY6Z8eJ3VAf1GfQxVgdayAi8HxSemSUnR1
FlappyCoin [FLAP]- FQ1djsaPXGZsnWHCsxKxiP1Zkeo6N8Cm9F
GPUCoin [GPUC]- GP8FWcGmewn7FDh4ZvYXZunRHA1bA9xLZu
Coino [CON]- UVH4mpiDbLWoRpKMVeRJdjsuiiLm3RBLnq

Coins sold for BTC, BTC used to buy BC and sent to senders provided BC address.
3% BC sent to the Blackcoin foundation + 2% fees
Blackcoin blackhole wallet address-  BC9o4ZfeEazKGorPhsHPAfXyR9UCZZ2grS
Any coin suggestions welcome, these were just to get us started Smiley
Please deposit coins and send me the amount and a BC pay-out address.
If it’s popular then we will start work on creating a site.

Thanks to "keshuker" got the BTC off cryptorush (now it says i have a minus btc amount lol  Roll Eyes) BC for GPU coin will be paid out shortly.

Sending you 30,000 lotto this morning. Let us know when coino is ready, along with any new additions. As for popularity of the concept, I'd expect it to jump in response to you getting the website set up.

Update: Sorry lol, it turns out I dumped all my lotto and bought BC on March 31. No worries, I have other shitcoins.
So many shitcoins, so little time.
haha no probs, i need to dump some app but cant remember where the wallet is lol. App was 100% a scam coin imo not even sure why someone would buy it now.
Coino now added Smiley
Will try and sort out a simple webpage for this, dont have anywhere to host it though?
Does anyone know the BC foundation wallet address??

Yes, repeat question, what is the Blackcoin Foundation wallet address for donations?

According to OP its B8gZqgY4r2RoEdqYk3QsAqFckyf9pRHN6i
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Has the press release been translated to any other languages?

I could translate it to Swedish and send it out to the largest economic papers and websites. Recently they have been reporting quite a lot about bitcoin and other cryptos so I think there's a good chance they'd make something if they got this press release.
Activity: 266
Blackcoin Blackhole
Receive addresses-
Appcoin [App] - AV9LYogX4nBmGqAfMCG7S8KPoXURD5nLXW
Doge [DOGE] - DSaSfe9AqZMcdUkscw1eJodMo35XyHtjKe
Lottocoin [LOT]- Lw6Y5Uc9tLpA1KU5eNqyecB5b7EuD8yrNp
Mazacoin [MZC]- M8qSb8tQCHJJ9kd7WiUJyn1v9FrDnaK2em
Nyancoin [NYAN]- KMPQNttv4XicovTQNiMLJy5q1f37LrjCEh
Pandacoin [PND]- PRZHiFK1PmoJy1veqnGbSAApth937z5Aef
Potcoin [POT]- PHmc7Z3vAySe2LZnn6cjo325YKR9D2ZZuv
RubyCoin [RBY]- RtgjAkf9Mjkx8tPtCsPnMXsDoiK58g3h4L
TopCoin [TOP]- TZWYd9PR1f482eESE5j3XQ3b4N7RnasuBE
MintCoin [MINT]- MY6Z8eJ3VAf1GfQxVgdayAi8HxSemSUnR1
FlappyCoin [FLAP]- FQ1djsaPXGZsnWHCsxKxiP1Zkeo6N8Cm9F
GPUCoin [GPUC]- GP8FWcGmewn7FDh4ZvYXZunRHA1bA9xLZu
Coino [CON]- UVH4mpiDbLWoRpKMVeRJdjsuiiLm3RBLnq

Coins sold for BTC, BTC used to buy BC and sent to senders provided BC address.
3% BC sent to the Blackcoin foundation + 2% fees
Blackcoin blackhole wallet address-  BC9o4ZfeEazKGorPhsHPAfXyR9UCZZ2grS
Any coin suggestions welcome, these were just to get us started Smiley
Please deposit coins and send me the amount and a BC pay-out address.
If it’s popular then we will start work on creating a site.

Thanks to "keshuker" got the BTC off cryptorush (now it says i have a minus btc amount lol  Roll Eyes) BC for GPU coin will be paid out shortly.

Sending you 30,000 lotto this morning. Let us know when coino is ready, along with any new additions. As for popularity of the concept, I'd expect it to jump in response to you getting the website set up.

Update: Sorry lol, it turns out I dumped all my lotto and bought BC on March 31. No worries, I have other shitcoins.
So many shitcoins, so little time.
haha no probs, i need to dump some app but cant remember where the wallet is lol. App was 100% a scam coin imo not even sure why someone would buy it now.
Coino now added Smiley
Will try and sort out a simple webpage for this, dont have anywhere to host it though?
Does anyone know the BC foundation wallet address??

Yes, repeat question, what is the Blackcoin Foundation wallet address for donations?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
How do I cancel the stake in the wallet so my coins aren't on hold?
Jump to: