Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1100. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
What's the point of filling the thread with hundreds of posts like this just to get more pages? It just dilutes the useful information in a sea of stupidity. Do you really think someone want's to invest in a coin where they need to sift through hours of crap to find out public opinion?

You all need to grow up.

Welcome to the internet as it appears this is your first day. There are no rules.
It is my first day, teach me your ways. But I'm going to teach you something about investing. Wise investors aren't spending money on coins whose communities are nothing but a bunch of whiny babies. They want affirmation that their investment is in a solid community, who has progressive idea's, and a proactive approach. These investments typically make for the best return Wink

Yep this community is mix and Doge and Mint community are welcome here
Hope they will join us one day
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
DONT FORGET GUYS , WEDNESDAY WALLSTREET BECOMES…

Activity: 493
Merit: 500
What's the point of filling the thread with hundreds of posts like this just to get more pages? It just dilutes the useful information in a sea of stupidity. Do you really think someone want's to invest in a coin where they need to sift through hours of crap to find out public opinion?

You all need to grow up.

Welcome to the internet as it appears this is your first day. There are no rules.
It is my first day, teach me your ways. But I'm going to teach you something about investing. Wise investors aren't spending money on coins whose communities are nothing but a bunch of whiny babies. They want affirmation that their investment is in a solid community, who has progressive idea's, and a proactive approach. These investments typically make for the best return Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Too late. Someone dropped price to 8200 sats.  Cry

it a small dip... no worries
BC going to top 10 list tomorrow
Activity: 700
Too late. Someone dropped price to 8200 sats.  Cry
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

You all need to grow up.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I accept donations for bringing us to 667  Tongue
Activity: 493

You all need to grow up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
PRAISE THE LORD WE MADE IT page 667
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
page 666... it was fortold...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Regarding the coin dumpster-

Blackcoin Blackhole
Receive addresses-
Appcoin [App] - AV9LYogX4nBmGqAfMCG7S8KPoXURD5nLXW
Doge [DOGE] - DSaSfe9AqZMcdUkscw1eJodMo35XyHtjKe
Lottocoin [LOT]- Lw6Y5Uc9tLpA1KU5eNqyecB5b7EuD8yrNp
Mazacoin [MZC]- M8qSb8tQCHJJ9kd7WiUJyn1v9FrDnaK2em
Nyancoin [NYAN]- KMPQNttv4XicovTQNiMLJy5q1f37LrjCEh
Pandacoin [PND]- PRZHiFK1PmoJy1veqnGbSAApth937z5Aef
Potcoin [POT]- PHmc7Z3vAySe2LZnn6cjo325YKR9D2ZZuv
RubyCoin [RBY]- RtgjAkf9Mjkx8tPtCsPnMXsDoiK58g3h4L
TopCoin [TOP]- TZWYd9PR1f482eESE5j3XQ3b4N7RnasuBE
MintCoin [MINT]- MY6Z8eJ3VAf1GfQxVgdayAi8HxSemSUnR1
FlappyCoin [FLAP]- FQ1djsaPXGZsnWHCsxKxiP1Zkeo6N8Cm9F
GPUCoin [GPUC]- GP8FWcGmewn7FDh4ZvYXZunRHA1bA9xLZu

Coins sold for BTC, BTC used to buy BC and sent to senders provided BC address.
3% BC sent to the Blackcoin foundation + 2% fees
Blackcoin blackhole wallet address-  BC9o4ZfeEazKGorPhsHPAfXyR9UCZZ2grS
Any coin suggestions welcome, these were just to get us started Smiley
Please deposit coins and send me the amount and a BC pay-out address.
If it’s popular then we will start work on creating a site.

YES! Finally I can get rid of my LOT =D
I've had 300 of them for AGES. xD

Will send them later tonight Cheesy

Great. Lotto and Ruby incoming, coino when you are ready. How about HEX, or do they not even exist anymore lol. Others as well. I've got like 8 wallets I don't even look at anymore.

PS. I forgot, could you also add Mintcoin please, I'd like to toss that down the crapper too. And it will warm my heart to know that a percentage will go to supporting Blackcoin. Thanks.
Just waiting for swisscex to enable coino, will have a look into HEX not sure lol, let me know anymore Smiley
added mint Smiley

I've have some Flappycoins I want to get rid off, could you add these as well?

Added flappy, some coins might take a while to sell as some have no buy orders so keep this in mind Smiley

I have some gpucoin also, but i dont know if its traded anywhere
Yep still traded, added it in Smiley
Bitcoin Checker can do BC and just about any other coin in google play store
we need page 667
Jump to: