Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1104. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Coin moving up at light speed at the moment, 7300 to 7800 in about 6 minutes.  Ship might have sailed on all the cheap coins.

But regardless, with blackcoinpool generating much better payouts after the rough start on the first day, things are definitely looking good.

yeah after the proof was provided that blackcoinpool is one of the top pools for BTC it should start to get more share soon. Its just that scrypt is just so bad for BTC at the moment, people think they can outperform the pool.

Tell everyone you care about about BTC and Blackcoin. Its low prices for both and honestly if I had a friend that didn't tell me about this opportunity and he got rich and I didn't I would be pretty pissed off. Don't worry if some friends don't invest at least you let me know and they had a choice.

Not to take away from the Blackcoin pool, but this sudden increase in price has nothing to do with the pool. As soon as I posted the announcement, there are a group of people on financial forums/websites posting some BlackCoin news at the same time.

Hi

Can I ask you where you see BC in next few months or for example 6 months?

Thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Coin moving up at light speed at the moment, 7300 to 7800 in about 6 minutes.  Ship might have sailed on all the cheap coins.

But regardless, with blackcoinpool generating much better payouts after the rough start on the first day, things are definitely looking good.

yeah after the proof was provided that blackcoinpool is one of the top pools for BTC it should start to get more share soon. Its just that scrypt is just so bad for BTC at the moment, people think they can outperform the pool.

Tell everyone you care about about BTC and Blackcoin. Its low prices for both and honestly if I had a friend that didn't tell me about this opportunity and he got rich and I didn't I would be pretty pissed off. Don't worry if some friends don't invest at least you let me know and they had a choice.

Not to take away from the Blackcoin pool, but this sudden increase in price has nothing to do with the pool. As soon as I posted the announcement, there are a group of people on financial forums/websites posting some BlackCoin news at the same time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

This Wednesday the BlackCoin press release will be going out to all the top financial websites in the world!!! Wednesday is when we introduce BlackCoin to the world!!!

But that is just the beginning!!! On Wednesday a group of Wall Street associates will be buying BlackCoin all day long until we break through the 10,000 wall!!!

Wednesday morning I will post the links to our news articles, and then it is up to the community to re-post the links everywhere you can! Do not stop with just re-posting links!!! Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else who wants to listen about BlackCoin!!! Let them know BlackCoin is the future of crypto-currency and they better buy now while it is still cheap. Ask them if they can go back into time would they buy Bitcoin @ 0.035 before the value peaked @ $1100? Tell them for less than a dinner and a movie they can own roughly 2000 BlackCoins. Let them know those same 2000 BlackCoins can be worth thousands of dollars before the end of the year!!! If they do not know how to buy BlackCoin, show them how to buy BlackCoin or offer to buy it for them!!!

We are not trying to be #3 or even #2, we want to be the top coin period!!! Dogecoin, Litecoin, and yes even Bitcoin should be worried about Blackout Wednesday!!!

On Wednesday we are going to show the rest of the world BlackCoin might be new the kid on the block, but we are poised to completely take over the block!!!

Once you go black...

Hell Yeah  Cool
Activity: 89
remove your sell walls quick Cheesy

This Wednesday the BlackCoin press release will be going out to all the top financial websites in the world!!! Wednesday is when we introduce BlackCoin to the world!!!

But that is just the beginning!!! On Wednesday a group of Wall Street associates will be buying BlackCoin all day long until we break through the 10,000 wall!!!

Wednesday morning I will post the links to our news articles, and then it is up to the community to re-post the links everywhere you can! Do not stop with just re-posting links!!! Tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and anyone else who wants to listen about BlackCoin!!! Let them know BlackCoin is the future of crypto-currency and they better buy now while it is still cheap. Ask them if they can go back into time would they buy Bitcoin @ 0.035 before the value peaked @ $1100? Tell them for less than a dinner and a movie they can own roughly 2000 BlackCoins. Let them know those same 2000 BlackCoins can be worth thousands of dollars before the end of the year!!! If they do not know how to buy BlackCoin, show them how to buy BlackCoin or offer to buy it for them!!!

We are not trying to be #3 or even #2, we want to be the top coin period!!! Dogecoin, Litecoin, and yes even Bitcoin should be worried about Blackout Wednesday!!!

On Wednesday we are going to show the rest of the world BlackCoin might be new the kid on the block, but we are poised to completely take over the block!!!

Once you go black...

Well this is just awesome. Price might get to 10k before Wednesday at this rate!

The price is increasing because I hired a group of people to start posting some news at the same time I posted this announcement. If you think this is exciting wait until Wednesday!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Activity: 126
holy crap.. that caused a riot!!

this wasn't me.. but damn.

TIME   TYPE   PRICE (BTC)   BC   BTC

2014-04-07 14:43:34   BUY   0.00007900   147371.93206009      11.64238266
Activity: 145

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
buy now and thank me later  Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Once you go black...

Well this is just awesome. Price might get to 10k before Wednesday at this rate!
Activity: 207

Once you go black...

After the news 7K on mintpal, now, 7,7 K . LET ME BUY.
Activity: 195

Once you go black...

+99

Already move the price... Up!

Once you go black...
Activity: 195
How is the press release going?

Will be announced on 9th April, Wendesday. I have seen it, it's great Smiley

From CoinDesk

What Is The Carbon Footprint Of A Bitcoin?
http://www.coindesk.com/carbon-footprint-bitcoin/

We should work this in some way.
Activity: 266
Get your CommunityCoin stake >>> stopped reading....

wrong thread ... best to spam the comm thread or whatever

+1 Yeah kid, g'won, scram, get outta here.
Activity: 89

I detect malicious software in there.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Get your CommunityCoin stake >>> stopped reading....

wrong thread ... best to spam the comm thread or whatever
reporting about the cryptoalts eu1

Current Stats    Current Value
Node                 EU1 Test
Hash rate         1.434290 MH/s
Dead hash         0.058041 MH/s
Dead rate         3.89 %
i like the devs and the community, but sooner or later someone has to point out; this coin has already risen over 1900% in value

i said the exact same thing word for word in this thread 48 hours ago. it's on the community and the innovaters now.

i should point it out again 1900% increase in value is not quite appropriate. The price is like 3000+ sat before hitting mintpal.

If you compare the lowest and highest value, you are right.

right, i'd rather know the whole story than the tail of it.
Activity: 266
Why don't we implement a community "SHITCOIN DUMPSTER", where you can throw all your useless, going-nowhere crypto and be paid for them in BC, minus a 20% donation to BC Foundation or multipool bonuses? I'd love to clear out my shitcoin closet, get a few more BC, and support the cause. That's killing 3 birds with one stone!
I think that could be a good idea!
Not sure if i have anytime to code something up for it, but i wouldn't mind doing it manually?
Could sort a page out on the blackcoin site, I dont mind helping if i can Smiley.

Ski92 - If you want to jump on this, it's up for grabs. Spring cleaning! Sell your junk! Get paid decently and support Blackcoin!
Ok ill try and sort something out Smiley
My coding is a bit rusty I'm an engineer by day!

Fantastic. I can't wait to jettison a bunch of lotto, coino, and god knows what other shit I have lying around.
Smiley is there an exchange that lists coino?
I'm thinking we can use crypto rush even though it's dreadful it has the most shit coins?

ski92 if you need any programming skills to the table, let me know- I'm all webservices and interfacing. =)

Ski92 - swisscex does coino and quite a few other coins that have fallen somewhat into obscurity.

Ahhh sweet, swisscex it is then, should have basic system sorted out soon! no front end for now, will see how popular it is then we can take it from there, dont fancy coding a whole exchange!!
I was thinking 3% to the BC foundation and 2% fees??
Coins will be transferred to BTC, then BC purchased, BC is then sent to the foundation and fees in BC Smiley

Also i didn't get a copy of the press release??

Great! I haven't felt this good since I piled together two leafbags of old clothes and dropped them at Salvation Army. Your percentages sound good to me. EDIT: It would be fun to have your website show stats on participation and a counter for total shitcoins recycled, etc.
Jump to: