Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1106. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
agree.. we cannot rely on the multipool itself.. we need this coin to be used on the market. i see that this BC is not usable at some sort outside so there will be no investors will be attracted with BC.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Vote BC guys! Don't let mint win with all there bought votes (52k/59k votes are bought)

http://www.lovecrypto.com/vote

Voted, but can't we just let them win this round and when the votes reset win? Or is that not how it works?
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
We need to be careful in this community not to focus "too much" on the multipool.

Blackcoin was trending upwards very nicely before the multipool even existed.

Blackcoins core concept is being 100% core of stake with a solid developer and community manager. The multipool is a nice extra. I would like to see less posts around here about multipool pumps and other such things. And more focus on projects which further Blackcoin's foundation eg a blockchain like wallet or android wallet or marketing campaigns etc.

+1  BC should not have psychological dependence on Multipool. Instead it should be project oriented. I hope apart from multipool, the devs, community will come forward with different projects. I would like to see BC being accepted by vendors, websites, etc.

I assure you,  this is in our future in some exciting ways.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
We need to be careful in this community not to focus "too much" on the multipool.

Blackcoin was trending upwards very nicely before the multipool even existed.

Blackcoins core concept is being 100% core of stake with a solid developer and community manager. The multipool is a nice extra. I would like to see less posts around here about multipool pumps and other such things. And more focus on projects which further Blackcoin's foundation eg a blockchain like wallet or android wallet or marketing campaigns etc.

+1  BC should not have psychological dependence on Multipool. Instead it should be project oriented. I hope apart from multipool, the devs, community will come forward with different projects. I would like to see BC being accepted by vendors, websites, etc.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Vote BC guys! Don't let mint win with all there bought votes (52k/59k votes are bought)

http://www.lovecrypto.com/vote
Activity: 700

Nobody can predict whether there will be a large dump because we can achieve a very good level of confidence with this big bomb.

Blackcoin is my passion, I invested all my BTC in Blackcoin, because I know the BC potential, I'm tired of seeing people talking here  " I sold in 8000 for to buy again in 6000 ", it finishes with confidence in the currency. (50% of people who are in altcoin for make a quick money, and that's not good for Blackcoin)

You're right. No one can predict a large dump, but I will be selling. I believe in BC too, but if there's an irregular price increase that's not backed up by what I consider good fundamentals I will be taking my profits.

If you really believe in BC, we don't need to resort to ideas like that. Give the miners a good price and let them decide.

If you sell yours BC, maybe you can not buy them again, in low price, if the campaign continues and pressure buy increases, you can sell today by 7900, but it could be 9000 tomorrow, I would think twice before selling. Maybe people will do the same?

Thanks for discussing this matter with me.

I'm not talking about 7900, I'm talking about your idea. Buying 100-200 BTC, the price would probably go up to 20,000 sats if not higher. There's massive slippage and people would sell and miners would complain.
Activity: 714
Is the multipool buying from Cryptsy?

I see the logic of trading on an exchange that has the mined coins of course, however the price of the coin is being driven by Mintpal volume (or more correctly put - sentiment is driven by what we see happening on Mintpal).
If traders can't see the bids of the multipool then nobody will see the bids against the walls on Mintpal that drive price. If the activity of the multipool is invisible on Mintpal then that's a tragedy. Sure the price will self-correct due to arbitrage but again this just seems random and lacks visibilitiy.
 More so as I'm sure miners then send the BC to mintpal when they want to sell so we only see the selling volume.

Can someone please clarify the above for myself and others? And also some thoughts?
I am a big supporter of this coin but we must challenge every action as stakeholders.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
quick question

Mintpal has there trading API out in Beta..so is the multipool using it now?Huh
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
The latest pool payout worked out to $2.60 USD per MHS for the day,   x my 2.5mhs = $6.50,   according to coinwarz for my hashrate this makes the BC multi-pool the 2/3ish Most profitable coin to mine in this instant.... No bad!

When I think about the cumulative benefits of mining in the pool to the community,  to Blackcoin and its overall affect on my BC holdings I don't see how this isn't the best thing I can be doing right now.   My opinion is  you have *any* amount of BC you should be mining on the pool to 'automatically' increase the value of the coins you hold and the coins you are mining right this minute.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
The other reason the coin drops sometimes is obvious. A few guys dump their coins once they see support and throw up a few walls. Other people see that wall and get scared and dump faster than the multipool can buy. This can be calclulated by the pools hashrate and the small walls. These walls will get bigger the more the price goes up. In order for community members to punish dumpers you have to simply let the multipool slowly chip away at their walls. Let it drive them away. Since the bigger walls are always fake, the second the pool eats it the dumpers will have to remove the wall and then they lose money. Its easy. They may profit now, but in a few months they will get punished by that move. Also, the pool tightens supply by a million dollars of BC a year(thats a LOT!). And that will increase respectively. Decreased supply increased demand.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
I'm not sure why people are complaining. The coin is clearly higher than it was before. Mining a different coin manually and buying bc directly removes the community aspect. So why go solo? If you are a miner support the pool because people can see the hashrate and the higher the hashrate the more others will see it and be forced to invest or join. Mining solo and nobody can measure the hashrate you are no different from a pumper. If you make more btc that way its stupid because you lose more btc in the long run. The multipool is a community and the bigger it gets, the more unstoppable it becomes. The hashrate is triple what it was before and once its 10X what it is no coin will be able to touch BC. Even an investor pumping the market can generate interest in the multipool if he doesnt sell. This coin is a success so far and anyone selling is just going to get burned one day when the price goes up into their sell or be eaten by others. Its higher than last week in a down market. The price will go up every month. This coin is a longterm investment. It will eventually be at a dollar. Just based on its limited supply along and that its being collectively mined indirectly. Its a great coin. The "daytraders" here are not really community members since they are missing the point entirely. So they make up an insignifigant percentage of holders let them chew each other up. They are the ones selling after black friday out of fear uncertainty and doubt and they did not do much to the price only 10% of the people here are daytrading. They wont matter in the end. Genuine investors need to support miners the same way. Im a big investor in this coin and have refused all tempations to sell on intervals despite knowing I can pick up a few btc. There is nothing to fear this coin will keep going up steady.
Activity: 770
New miner page is good.
Activity: 644
Cryptoalts EU mining node is now open for testers.

For those of you over in the EU, please do try it out and report your DOA % rates : http://www.cryptoalts.com

Also, if you want to try both nodes at the same time, I highly recommend you use different BC addresses. While your work is merged and accounted for, you'll only receive the report of the last node queried on your stats page. In the future I may change this to show all nodes, but for now I'm just looking for working expansion and the nice stuff later on.

Sorry to the miners who got crap payouts today. I did a lot of updating this weekend and I noticed that the rollovers did work properly and reset the miner workers last payout, so anyone who jumped in today got crap payouts (my EU workers did, my USA worker that has been hashing for a while was fine). This was fixed.

If this week goes well with the two nodes, Australia is next. Wink
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I like the new miner page
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I have a question. I had coins on greekpool and crypto-coinz, which I havent transfered. Cant login anymore...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Facts & Assumptions

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I will respect any legitimate argument. However, it seems some facts have been forgotten and/or intentionally ignored.

1.) BlackCoin is less than 2 months old.
2.) It has gained 1440% in value since launching.
3.) BlackCoin is traded on over 17 exchanges and counting.
4.) Myself and a few others are working on some groundbreaking services/products that will help increase BlackCoin value.

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

April 30: ¢0.12
May 31: $0.43
June 30: $1.54
July 31: $5.54
August 31: $19.94
September 30: $71.78
October 31: $258.40
November 30: $894.24
December 31: $3219.00

Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level.

So those of us who understand how the market works and realize BlackCoin is not just another Alt Coin will be smiling all the way to the Bank by the end of the year, while people who wanted quick cash will be asking themselves "WHYYYYYYYY"?  

This is why I am still angry at Cryptorush. I lost quite a few coins there. I'm just now getting back to where I was then. If I hadn't lost those coins I'd have double what I do now. Oh well... lesson learned. But they pinky promised they'd pay me back my coins.

The longer they wait the less likely.. I hope u get them back..

Yeah fucking cryptorush i lost some coins there too  Angry

And u.. Smiley

I said the same thing a while back. If they were going to pay us back, they should have earlier when it was like 6000. But they keep saying they will.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Facts & Assumptions

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I will respect any legitimate argument. However, it seems some facts have been forgotten and/or intentionally ignored.

1.) BlackCoin is less than 2 months old.
2.) It has gained 1440% in value since launching.
3.) BlackCoin is traded on over 17 exchanges and counting.
4.) Myself and a few others are working on some groundbreaking services/products that will help increase BlackCoin value.

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

April 30: ¢0.12
May 31: $0.43
June 30: $1.54
July 31: $5.54
August 31: $19.94
September 30: $71.78
October 31: $258.40
November 30: $894.24
December 31: $3219.00

Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level.

So those of us who understand how the market works and realize BlackCoin is not just another Alt Coin will be smiling all the way to the Bank by the end of the year, while people who wanted quick cash will be asking themselves "WHYYYYYYYY"?  

This is why I am still angry at Cryptorush. I lost quite a few coins there. I'm just now getting back to where I was then. If I hadn't lost those coins I'd have double what I do now. Oh well... lesson learned. But they pinky promised they'd pay me back my coins.

The longer they wait the less likely.. I hope u get them back..

And u.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Jump to: