Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1105. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why don't we implement a community "SHITCOIN DUMPSTER", where you can throw all your useless, going-nowhere crypto and be paid for them in BC, minus a 20% donation to BC Foundation or multipool bonuses? I'd love to clear out my shitcoin closet, get a few more BC, and support the cause. That's killing 3 birds with one stone!
I think that could be a good idea!
Not sure if i have anytime to code something up for it, but i wouldn't mind doing it manually?
Could sort a page out on the blackcoin site, I dont mind helping if i can Smiley.

Ski92 - If you want to jump on this, it's up for grabs. Spring cleaning! Sell your junk! Get paid decently and support Blackcoin!
Ok ill try and sort something out Smiley
My coding is a bit rusty I'm an engineer by day!

Fantastic. I can't wait to jettison a bunch of lotto, coino, and god knows what other shit I have lying around.
Smiley is there an exchange that lists coino?
I'm thinking we can use crypto rush even though it's dreadful it has the most shit coins?

ski92 if you need any programming skills to the table, let me know- I'm all webservices and interfacing. =)

Ski92 - swisscex does coino and quite a few other coins that have fallen somewhat into obscurity.

Ahhh sweet, swisscex it is then, should have basic system sorted out soon! no front end for now, will see how popular it is then we can take it from there, dont fancy coding a whole exchange!!
I was thinking 3% to the BC foundation and 2% fees??
Coins will be transferred to BTC, then BC purchased, BC is then sent to the foundation and fees in BC Smiley

Also i didn't get a copy of the press release??
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Great payout - 70BC/Mh!

40% increase over the previous day...

Smiley
Activity: 210
i like the devs and the community, but sooner or later someone has to point out; this coin has already risen over 1900% in value

i said the exact same thing word for word in this thread 48 hours ago. it's on the community and the innovaters now.

i should point it out again 1900% increase in value is not quite appropriate. The price is like 3000+ sat before hitting mintpal.

If you compare the lowest and highest value, you are right.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
You guys are doing good Smiley
I am happy for all of you and BC.
Unfortunately I sold mine long time ago @ 1600, well I needed the btc for another investment, so I do not feel sad about it.
But I am still following the progress of the coin.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
i like the devs and the community, but sooner or later someone has to point out; this coin has already risen over 1900% in value

And still hugely undervalued.

We need more marketing to Chinese. Maybe some transalation of main advantages ect. and proper announcements on their information channels
Activity: 126

i said the exact same thing word for word in this thread 48 hours ago. it's on the community and the innovaters now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

And still hugely undervalued.
Activity: 55
Activity: 42
Vote BC guys! Don't let mint win with all there bought votes (52k/59k votes are bought)

http://www.lovecrypto.com/vote

OK, just gave my 300+ votes
How is the press release going?

Will be announced on 9th April, Wendesday. I have seen it, it's great Smiley
 BC was added to coinpayments.net, and allcrypt.com has 7 BC/alt pairings. Good steps in the right direction.

keep the good news coming Smiley glad there's something more in the pipeline here.
Activity: 154
  BC was added to coinpayments.net, and allcrypt.com has 7 BC/alt pairings. Good steps in the right direction.
Activity: 44

Will be announced on 9th April, Wendesday. I have seen it, it's great Smiley
Activity: 248
Cryptoalts EU mining node is now open for testers.

For those of you over in the EU, please do try it out and report your DOA % rates : http://www.cryptoalts.com

Also, if you want to try both nodes at the same time, I highly recommend you use different BC addresses. While your work is merged and accounted for, you'll only receive the report of the last node queried on your stats page. In the future I may change this to show all nodes, but for now I'm just looking for working expansion and the nice stuff later on.

Sorry to the miners who got crap payouts today. I did a lot of updating this weekend and I noticed that the rollovers did work properly and reset the miner workers last payout, so anyone who jumped in today got crap payouts (my EU workers did, my USA worker that has been hashing for a while was fine). This was fixed.

If this week goes well with the two nodes, Australia is next. Wink

Node   EU1 Test
Hash rate   1.039982 MH/s
Dead hash   0.011095 MH/s
Dead rate   1.06 %

Cudaminer has a reject rate of about 2-3% which is fine since 1 MH/s isn't optimal for p2p anyway.
Edit: Rig is located in Germany.
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Activity: 41
The latest pool payout worked out to $2.60 USD per MHS for the day,   x my 2.5mhs = $6.50,   according to coinwarz for my hashrate this makes the BC multi-pool the 2/3ish Most profitable coin to mine in this instant.... No bad!

When I think about the cumulative benefits of mining in the pool to the community,  to Blackcoin and its overall affect on my BC holdings I don't see how this isn't the best thing I can be doing right now.   My opinion is  you have *any* amount of BC you should be mining on the pool to 'automatically' increase the value of the coins you hold and the coins you are mining right this minute.

+100

Yeah not only that, but BlackCoinPool was 25% more profitable then CleverMining and 11% more then Wafflepool yesterday.
Activity: 266
Why don't we implement a community "SHITCOIN DUMPSTER", where you can throw all your useless, going-nowhere crypto and be paid for them in BC, minus a 20% donation to BC Foundation or multipool bonuses? I'd love to clear out my shitcoin closet, get a few more BC, and support the cause. That's killing 3 birds with one stone!
I think that could be a good idea!
Not sure if i have anytime to code something up for it, but i wouldn't mind doing it manually?
Could sort a page out on the blackcoin site, I dont mind helping if i can Smiley.

Ski92 - If you want to jump on this, it's up for grabs. Spring cleaning! Sell your junk! Get paid decently and support Blackcoin!
Ok ill try and sort something out Smiley
My coding is a bit rusty I'm an engineer by day!

Fantastic. I can't wait to jettison a bunch of lotto, coino, and god knows what other shit I have lying around.
Smiley is there an exchange that lists coino?
I'm thinking we can use crypto rush even though it's dreadful it has the most shit coins?

ski92 if you need any programming skills to the table, let me know- I'm all webservices and interfacing. =)

Ski92 - swisscex does coino and quite a few other coins that have fallen somewhat into obscurity.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
OMG BC is Quick!!  Shocked
Deposit in no time!  Smiley
agree.. we cannot rely on the multipool itself.. we need this coin to be used on the market. i see that this BC is not usable at some sort outside so there will be no investors will be attracted with BC.

devs are "hinting" at projects. but this is a very irritating trend.

There are no devs. Just community and people doing shit for the coin. Remember that one guy who said very loud he was making and Android app? Well, haven't heard much from that again.

So- a lot of projects go stealth.

right, i suppose that's just the nature of the beast. i'm not gonna lie.. it wouldn't be irritating to me if i was an insider or a dev working on a big project lol..
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
agree.. we cannot rely on the multipool itself.. we need this coin to be used on the market. i see that this BC is not usable at some sort outside so there will be no investors will be attracted with BC.

There are no devs. Just community and people doing shit for the coin. Remember that one guy who said very loud he was making and Android app? Well, haven't heard much from that again.

So- a lot of projects go stealth.

Jump to: