Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1114. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
This is the part where fools by back in thinking they have got a good deal. Let the fireworks commence ;-)

While I hate seeing folks lose .. someone has to and judging by super slow trade, looks like market jitters, or since it happened already .. twice .. prob just smart money waiting it out. I got a BTC just itching for 6000

Yep, I got out for a 5% profit today at 8100. Not buying back in before 6300 and probably lower to be honest. When you're playing with around 10 BTC you can't afford to jump back before it has well and truly hit rock bottom or at least leveled off with reasonably reliable evidence of an uptrend.
you play with btc and i with BC ..that is the differece why you have taked 5% and i 50% and more..you probalby buy at 5100 and then sell 5400 happy that you made your 5% and then see that price jumed to 9000 and you were in btc
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Why would BC price goes to 6000? Just asking for an near logical explaination (chart analysis).
If i'm correct, last pump started at around 5900, so if we are going back to 6k, this would be not a good thing imo, hope you are wrong, unless you want to panic people to buy low.

well.. a lot of people here are openly hoping for 6000... so expect 4-5's or a jump back into the 8's from here.

i'm being cheeky.. but it usually seems to be the case when public price speculations are running rampant.

yeah, before last time, many here hoped for 4000 when we were around 6000, and it never reach below this 5600, so i suppose some people want so much cheap coin have unrealistic expectation. Maybe if BTC crashes below 400$, we will go under 6000, maybe.

honestly, i've seen no correlation to the price of BTC and the price of BC lately. if anything, i'm guessing the largest effect from BTC prices atm is people who brought all of their holdings to btc-e, stamp, finex, or mt4 for leverage trading, which would leave an absence of traders in the alt markets.

or houbi or okcoin or w/e, if the chinese are trading BC, which i don't think is happening at a large level.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Why would BC price goes to 6000? Just asking for an near logical explaination (chart analysis).
If i'm correct, last pump started at around 5900, so if we are going back to 6k, this would be not a good thing imo, hope you are wrong, unless you want to panic people to buy low.

well.. a lot of people here are openly hoping for 6000... so expect 4-5's or a jump back into the 8's from here.

i'm being cheeky.. but it usually seems to be the case when public price speculations are running rampant.

yeah, before last time, many here hoped for 4000 when we were around 6000, and it never reach below this 5600, so i suppose some people want so much cheap coin have unrealistic expectation. Maybe if BTC crashes below 400$, we will go under 6000, maybe.
Activity: 126

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
This is the part where fools by back in thinking they have got a good deal. Let the fireworks commence ;-)

While I hate seeing folks lose .. someone has to and judging by super slow trade, looks like market jitters, or since it happened already .. twice .. prob just smart money waiting it out. I got a BTC just itching for 6000

Yep, I got out for a 5% profit today at 8100. Not buying back in before 6300 and probably lower to be honest. When you're playing with around 10 BTC you can't afford to jump back before it has well and truly hit rock bottom or at least leveled off with reasonably reliable evidence of an uptrend.

10 BTC
Activity: 154

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

We shall see. The 7500 support looks ok for now.

Oh don't get me wrong its a gamble for sure - but I'm picking these fake buy orders (always the rounded ones that appear and disappear in group) are there to allow a whale to dump on people. He can then use his second account to sell to himself and fill those walls causing more panic selling, or just remove them, causing more panic selling - either way he wins. IF that is infact what is going on here. realistically and judging my the trend and previous performance we should drop down at varying speeds back into the mid 6000s at least. It will take time for holders to lose patience in waiting for the pump that never comes however so I expect it to take around 6-8 hours.
Activity: 616
So, I'll ask again maybe this time someone can answer... how many hrs after starting to mine will the first BC show up in my wallet? I mined yesterday for a few hours and have about 1mil valid shares (says so on the pool dashboard) but I haven't received anything? And hearing about people getting low payouts, I obviously only wanted to mine for a bunch of hours to get a first idea of my payout rate, plus my reject shares were incredibly high (I asked 2 times about "low difficulty error" but noone bothered).

i've been mining a few times on the beta pool, never received a payout. didn't bother anymore, coin is doomed to fail eventually.
Activity: 700

We shall see. The 7500 support looks ok for now. Surprisingly aren't many ask walls up to 8200....
Feedback on payout quality compared to expectations please?

Without doing much maths, since I trust the pool guys, I received what I expected. About 25% more than yesterday.
It is in accordance with the price I think.

Great news, thanks.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Without doing much maths, since I trust the pool guys, I received what I expected. About 25% more than yesterday.
It is in accordance with the price I think.
Activity: 72
Ah yeah, it just arrived. Thanks for the answer!
legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
first payout just arrived
more to come
legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
So, I'll ask again maybe this time someone can answer... how many hrs after starting to mine will the first BC show up in my wallet? I mined yesterday for a few hours and have about 1mil valid shares (says so on the pool dashboard) but I haven't received anything? And hearing about people getting low payouts, I obviously only wanted to mine for a bunch of hours to get a first idea of my payout rate, plus my reject shares were incredibly high (I asked 2 times about "low difficulty error" but noone bothered).
I have been waiting a while now too. Dont panic though. If your miner was showing shares as being accepted and your page says shares then you'll get a payout. Not sure why the delay this time but past experience has shown we have no reason to worry or fret over a late payout, they'll fix it. Id much rather trust these guys than says fystakitten.....

just my 2bc worth
Activity: 72
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
price jump 100% and then drop 15% and all off the suden flod with pesimistics post Cheesy

Everyone with at least half off brain know that whales want another dump so they could fill  again  6s and then when prise return to make 70% again like 2 times allready in last 10 days

I watch yesterday how the put theer 15 BTC sale orders on 7700 to scare people to go more down and when i bought in that wall just a little sell wall scared and removed  in seconds  Grin
Jump to: