Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1116. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Alright, just got my payout for 34 hours of mining at ~4Mh/s - 115 BC.

That is a TERRIBLE payout.

Why, exactly?

Same here.. i got 154 BC for 34hours of mining at ~4.5 Mh/s ..
Is it #failfriday or what.. Wink

word

Thats crazy. How do we know there is no skimming going on? Is it just absurdly inefficient?
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
Alright, just got my payout for 34 hours of mining at ~4Mh/s - 115 BC.

That is a TERRIBLE payout.

Why, exactly?

Same here.. i got 154 BC for 34hours of mining at ~4.5 Mh/s ..
Is it #failfriday or what.. Wink

word
well even though I have been liking the walls, as to keep the price from rising to fast, I would like to have another 150k before it gets to expensive and buying a wall is the best way to do it without having to pay to much..

That's true. Well the wall at 8001 sure could use some help. It's taking a beating!  Cry

If it falls it's not gonna be pretty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Not a beg, not some "pay us" - I just need a BC or two to test and ensure it works right. It's the first time we'd be adding another pair.

Just really need a single BC to be honest (we have BC on deposit, we don't play with user's coins): BGFo5jMbYisQ3tDCxuLPZvFWRCczNjUkHH

I want to internally test some trades before we open it up. The system doesnt work with fake coins.

Someone sent 5. No more necessary. Thanks.
Activity: 700
well even though I have been liking the walls, as to keep the price from rising to fast, I would like to have another 150k before it gets to expensive and buying a wall is the best way to do it without having to pay to much..

That's true. Well the wall at 8001 sure could use some help. It's taking a beating!  Cry
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Not a beg, not some "pay us" - I just need a BC or two to test and ensure it works right. It's the first time we'd be adding another pair.

Just really need a single BC to be honest (we have BC on deposit, we don't play with user's coins): BGFo5jMbYisQ3tDCxuLPZvFWRCczNjUkHH

I want to internally test some trades before we open it up. The system doesnt work with fake coins.

Sent 3 Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Some on the way Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
We have tested a new low at 7500 - we are on the way up to new highs tonight! 12,000 by Monday.
Activity: 126
just put 10 grand into cavirtex if that wall is still there on monday im gonna buy it

Pretty sure it will get pulled. Coincidentally huge buy wall 12 BTC at 8001 now! Cheesy

wonder where that came from? haha

Its most likely the same person as the 20 btc sell wall. He had 12 btc wall at 7800, pulled it and put that at 8001
just put 10 grand into cavirtex if that wall is still there on monday im gonna buy it

Pretty sure it will get pulled. Coincidentally huge buy wall 12 BTC at 8001 now! Cheesy

wonder where that came from? haha

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
This payout is from at least 12 hours back. You have not been paid for the past 24 hours, but the 24 hours BEFORE the run that started 12 hours ago. Adjust your expectations.

If you think your payouts are low:
- We switched pool / IP to new version -> Check your fail-over!
- The payout is from a while back due to Cryptsy failing
- Check the current profitablity from Wafflepool - We beat that.
- The price roose to 9500 and back to 8500. We buy all day long, might have been some high buys. (We try to prevent this as much as possible)
- Check your failovers, check your rigs, and check your WU. Don't expect your 3.5 MH/s rig to do 3.5 MH/s. It does 3.2 at best if you look at WU.

Also, check last days Wafflepool. We are still way better then that.

Blackcoin need a more aggressive campaign in multipool, we have to create a Blackhole week.

I think we should adopt this campaign immediately, but payment of miners would happen on a certain day of the week, eg. Friday.

Thus the multipool would be buying a 100-200 BTC, in one fell swoop, all in one day, it would provide an exponential increase in price, and benefit to all miners and also the holders.

The campaign could have freebies to whoever brings over 100Mhs Scrypt, etc. ..

I suggest we consider this possibility ....

I have 9Mhs Scrypt in Blackcoinpool, and would not mind getting my payment 1 time this week, if it were to benefit everyone.

Buying on an announced date in 1 swoop means the price will skyrocket before it. Then all the miners will be complaining again.

Anyways - Approaching 20 BTC Wall at 8300 sats - Start playing the Pacific Rim soundtrack.  Cheesy
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Might just turn that switch on. I've been asked by other coins, but NO other coin has a 650 page thread. That alone is proof of a massive adoption and community.

AllCrypt is young. Just 5 weeks old. Our daily volume hovers around 10-15 BTC lately. We are the sole sponsor of the CryptoCurrency Convention (www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com) in NYC on April 9th and will be there promoting the site to the attendees and the press.

Doing "what everyone else does because it is safe and is proven to work" has never made progress or advancements, ever. We pioneered coin voting. Now, everyone does it. EVERYONE has copied our model.

Maybe it's time to pioneer again.

Stay tuned. I might just do something crazy tonight.

the multipool will double/triple your daily BTC volume easily.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hey all. Admin from AllCrypt here. We added BC earlier today due to an outcry of support in the Trollbox.

They also said something interesting.

That for reasons I'm not sure of... people are chomping at the bit to get BC be added as a trading PAIR on exchanges. POT/BC and SLR/BC etc...

Most (all?) coins aren't worth that work. No one asks for trading pairs for these other altcoins.

Why's BC different? Is that something that would be wanted? Is it something that would be supported and used?

AllCrypt was built to be entirely modular. Adding BC as a trading pair would take literally one line of code. (We thought ahead)

But I also don't want to open Pandoras box of all the other coins asking for it, then suddenly there are literally 12,321 markets on AllCrypt as every coin is a possible pair, thus making the site worthless.

But we're also absolutely all about innovation. WE pioneered coin voting. WE are pioneering user configurable cold storage wallets (Hoping to launch that tomorrow or monday).

We'd love to pioneer another amazing change to the crypto Exchange landscape.

But it has to be for the right reason and I have to be convinced it'd work.

Lay it on me.

Yes! Please Do.

You would be my hero if you were to then add a auto-sell feature allowing me to direct the coins received from payments made via coinpayments over to be traded for BC without me having to do so manually.

Please-o-Please make that happen  Grin Grin Grin

Just talked to the multipool boys, they'd be happy to move their business if those pairs got some liquidity!

This could help make the multipool more profitable. No more alt => btc => bc, just straight alt => bc. would cut down on transaction fees.
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Might just turn that switch on. I've been asked by other coins, but NO other coin has a 650 page thread. That alone is proof of a massive adoption and community.

AllCrypt is young. Just 5 weeks old. Our daily volume hovers around 10-15 BTC lately. We are the sole sponsor of the CryptoCurrency Convention (www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com) in NYC on April 9th and will be there promoting the site to the attendees and the press.

Doing "what everyone else does because it is safe and is proven to work" has never made progress or advancements, ever. We pioneered coin voting. Now, everyone does it. EVERYONE has copied our model.

I'll definitely start trading over there if that happens Smiley Good luck!

I like where this is going!  Cheesy

I was about to type approaching huge wall at 8120 and 8200 but I guess pulled!  Wink

20 BTC Wall at 8300 now!

Jump to: