Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1117. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hey all. Admin from AllCrypt here. We added BC earlier today due to an outcry of support in the Trollbox.

They also said something interesting.

That for reasons I'm not sure of... people are chomping at the bit to get BC be added as a trading PAIR on exchanges. POT/BC and SLR/BC etc...

Most (all?) coins aren't worth that work. No one asks for trading pairs for these other altcoins.

Why's BC different? Is that something that would be wanted? Is it something that would be supported and used?

AllCrypt was built to be entirely modular. Adding BC as a trading pair would take literally one line of code. (We thought ahead)

But I also don't want to open Pandoras box of all the other coins asking for it, then suddenly there are literally 12,321 markets on AllCrypt as every coin is a possible pair, thus making the site worthless.

But we're also absolutely all about innovation. WE pioneered coin voting. WE are pioneering user configurable cold storage wallets (Hoping to launch that tomorrow or monday).

We'd love to pioneer another amazing change to the crypto Exchange landscape.

But it has to be for the right reason and I have to be convinced it'd work.

Lay it on me.

Yes! Please Do.

You would be my hero if you were to then add a auto-sell feature allowing me to direct the coins received from payments made via coinpayments over to be traded for BC without me having to do so manually.

Please-o-Please make that happen  Grin Grin Grin

Just talked to the multipool boys, they'd be happy to move their business if those pairs got some liquidity!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Another 3BTC bought between 7900 and 7780 today - cheers lads!

I'm still holding at 8300  Undecided
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hey all. Admin from AllCrypt here. We added BC earlier today due to an outcry of support in the Trollbox.

That for reasons I'm not sure of... people are chomping at the bit to get BC be added as a trading PAIR on exchanges. POT/BC and SLR/BC etc...

Most (all?) coins aren't worth that work. No one asks for trading pairs for these other altcoins.

Why's BC different? Is that something that would be wanted? Is it something that would be supported and used?

AllCrypt was built to be entirely modular. Adding BC as a trading pair would take literally one line of code. (We thought ahead)

But I also don't want to open Pandoras box of all the other coins asking for it, then suddenly there are literally 12,321 markets on AllCrypt as every coin is a possible pair, thus making the site worthless.

But we're also absolutely all about innovation. WE pioneered coin voting. WE are pioneering user configurable cold storage wallets (Hoping to launch that tomorrow or monday).

Lay it on me.

Yes! Please Do.

You would be my hero if you were to then add a auto-sell feature allowing me to direct the coins received from payments made via coinpayments over to be traded for BC without me having to do so manually.

Please-o-Please make that happen  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Did mintpal have a fork of their own? See this recent 6 hour chart: https://i.imgur.com/qqSVoEq.jpg

Interesting.

Lay it on me.

I know WE would want it because it eliminates the BTC step of our multipool trading process; I know I personally want it because I like your site even more than MintPal, my previous favorite - I think YOU might (should?) want it because we have a huge community, continued innovation, growing popularity, steady price increase, no miners dumping, and an EXCELLENT shot at unseating Litecoin and Doge for the #2 spot THIS YEAR. Volume will JUMP!

Being a pioneer will help to secure AllCrypt in the top tier of exchanges, where it surely deserves to be (once the volume is there, of course).

More growth for all of us...

Thanks for considering it!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Lay it on me.

I have to be honest: There has been a question for a BC Centric Exchange. You could surely test it, i think some of us would really love it! Plus we have a good reason to market you Wink

yup, BC exchange would be awesome. Imagine the traffic/volume your site will get.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Taken with Webpage Screenshot

Blackcoin NR1 !

In the lead with 7221 now.  Cheesy

Looks like someone just bought a ton of votes for Mint with a BTC donation. They surged from 3.5k votes to 11.5k votes in almost an instant.

hahah someone dumped a ton of btc to get mintpal to the top.

Lay it on me.

One reason why people would want it is to get rid of binding it to Bitcoin and all the FUD and attacks from the fiat-world Bitcoin had faced, also the troubles around Mt.Gox and the bearish market. So having BC paired is only one step to have Blackcoin->Fiat possibilities.
Blackcoin has actually a few advantages over Bitcoin. One is the Proof of Stake what makes the coin more secure, than pure Proof of Work. PoW can be attacked for instance by 51% hashpower. Now with Bitcoin's difficulty, that is not an easy thing to do or even close to happen, but on the other hand, Bitcoin is getting more and more centralized by the mining industry and the bigger the ASIC farms grow, the closer each of them comes to get significant influence on the network. To attack PoS with 51%, one had to get hand on 51% of all the coins. That is much less likely to happen because all coins are in circulation and 1% inflation is really low. Therefore, pure PoS is more secure than PoW or PoW/PoS hybrids. Taken the community into account and the support Blackcoin gets, it has the most potential of all PoS coins so far.
And to complete the circle and bring it back to the first point, Blackcoin might be a good base for people to trade their coins from and back into. PoS provides security, that doesn't depend on mining power and the multipool(s) add stability to the price together with the low inflation. And while Bitcoin recently suffered from the attacks, doubt and bears, Blackcoin maintains a rather stable floor.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Looks like someone just bought a ton of votes for Mint with a BTC donation. They surged from 3.5k votes to 11.5k votes in almost an instant.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Mintcoin just forked...

How and what exactly happened there? Cannot find any technical explanation in their thread.

Just had a hardfork to go to PoS only, nothing more. Will take some time for everyone to switch.
Don't start FUD.

Wasn't my intention Smiley So everything is as planned, good luck to them!

I was curious too. I don't post there to ask as they'd probably look at my history and think I was trolling. I didn't want to ask here because I didn't want to come across like I was spreading FUD. I do have some Mintcoin too (minimal amount now, but still) and didn't know what forking was (a quick google search helped), but I wanted to make sure I wasn't screwing myself since it's a new term to me, haha.

Forking is the same thing that happened to BlackCoin on march 23. its software, they find something to repair, repair it and forked.
Nothing extrange in cryptos.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Lay it on me.

wow. pretty impressive. at the moment i am a big supporter of mintpal but this would make me switch over to you guys.

Is the market big enough for a bc/alt exchange?
Blackcoin has been trading in the top 10 markets if not the top 5 and even top 3 consistently over the last 4 weeks. That's a huge market, even with a relatively small market cap. Early adapters and early exchanges of Blackcoin would be well positioned to grab a peice of that pie.

I think it could be really big if blackcoin is grown the right way. This could be a big step in the right direction.

To be honest I am not sure if the Mintpal monopoly on Blackcoin can be broken. They don't do anything wrong, have a good layout and have very good uptime. There has to be a good reason to buy/sell blackcoin on another site. Even cryptsy with its huge volume can't take much volume away regarding blackcoin from mintpal.

Activity: 154
Another 3BTC bought between 7900 and 7780 today - cheers lads!
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io

Lay it on me.

Well, having witnessed crypto for years now, and as a firm believer in crypto (and BC) I believe the most dominant reason is to decouple major alts from Bitcoin.    The BC community knows that its onto something special here.   The faster Blackcoin can develop its own core value ouside of the Shadow of Bitcoin the better.   Blackcoin has already proven to be one of the only (only?) alts that has found a way to increase in value consistently through this last BTC price slump.   The 'decoupling' is already starting to happen.  But without BC alt trading pairs and BC to USD coins like this are being held back.

As a way to protect yourself and your time establish some type of process.  Just asking for BTC is kind of tacky.  Or you can just make it a arbitrary 'market decision'.

All crypto wealth being forced to flow through BTC in all directions is outdated.    Blaze the new trail! Wink

Lay it on me.

I have to be honest: There has been a question for a BC Centric Exchange. You could surely test it, i think some of us would really love it! Plus we have a good reason to market you Wink
Activity: 350

Lay it on me.
Activity: 382
Miners should keep patience about getting low payouts. Any miners who are holding BC should think they are supporting their investment to rise by mining with the multipool.

We have a great community and stable future ahead!!!
legendary
Activity: 1036
lool BC communauty too strong
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
just saw a 3 btc at 8239 wall go down too.
legendary
Activity: 882
does 283 BC sound right for 200ghs and 4mhs on the multipool? seems alittle low to me....
Jump to: