Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1118. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
We are hungry for the bigger gains soon to come.   The fundamentals of BC determine a constant rise over time.  Any price is a great one.   Getting in at anytime IS the time to get in!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Whoever ate up the 10 BTC Wall at 8200 nicely done!  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
I just saw a good post at the top of Reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/22b1uh/blackcoin_and_its_blackhole_multipool/

Reddit is where I first learned about BC.

Congrats to the poster AbuZak!

If you guys haven't subbed at reddit, you should. People look there and think BC has no community, when in reality its one of the larger ones here. Bigger reddit community = more new people getting into BC so subscribe there!!!

I actually just did this today. I go there often but it didn't even cross my mind to do it before now.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange

http://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/22b1uh/blackcoin_and_its_blackhole_multipool/

If you guys haven't subbed at reddit, you should. People look there and think BC has no community, when in reality its one of the larger ones here. Bigger reddit community = more new people getting into BC so subscribe there!!!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
BlackCoin is now live on AllCrypt.com!

Haha, nice - and I never even sent a ticket. (though someone must have) Thanks, man!
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Since it is now allowed to post without being thrown rotten tomatoes at, I have a question:

Could you explain my how a whale can lower the price of a coin? The massively and gradually sell the BC they bought earlier during the pump phase?

No need to be passive aggressive. A whale can temporarily lower the price of BC (or any coin) by dumping a large amount of whatever coin they hold onto the market. That causes the buy orders to get filled and price to drop. When a whale does this it is usually in order to try to cause a selling panic and pick up the newly sold coins for cheap. BC is fairly protected against this as there is no more coins being mined and only 1% yearly inflation. When you compare the amount of distribution to other similar coins, the lack of premine, and solid community and developers behind it, you can see how any dump by a BC whale (there are very few due to the fair distribution) is a risky affair.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Since it is now allowed to post without being thrown rotten tomatoes at, I have a question:

Could you explain my how a whale can lower the price of a coin? The massively and gradually sell the BC they bought earlier during the pump phase?
Activity: 350
BlackCoin is now live on AllCrypt.com!
Mintcoin just forked...

How and what exactly happened there? Cannot find any technical explanation in their thread.

Just had a hardfork to go to PoS only, nothing more. Will take some time for everyone to switch.
Don't start FUD.

Wasn't my intention Smiley So everything is as planned, good luck to them!

I was curious too. I don't post there to ask as they'd probably look at my history and think I was trolling. I didn't want to ask here because I didn't want to come across like I was spreading FUD. I do have some Mintcoin too (minimal amount now, but still) and didn't know what forking was (a quick google search helped), but I wanted to make sure I wasn't screwing myself since it's a new term to me, haha.

I thought Mintcoin forked a few days ago and this was just old news? Old news to some and new news for others.

Edit: 10 BTC Wall at 8200 sats. Anyone want take a bite out of it and arbitrage on cryptsy? haha
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Mintcoin just forked...

How and what exactly happened there? Cannot find any technical explanation in their thread.

Just had a hardfork to go to PoS only, nothing more. Will take some time for everyone to switch.
Don't start FUD.

I was curious too. I don't post there to ask as they'd probably look at my history and think I was trolling. I didn't want to ask here because I didn't want to come across like I was spreading FUD. I do have some Mintcoin too (minimal amount now, but still) and didn't know what forking was (a quick google search helped), but I wanted to make sure I wasn't screwing myself since it's a new term to me, haha.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Mintcoiners can go and fork themselves.

Oops! If you've been following their thread, you can see that they already have forked themselves with the new wallet. LOL.

Gee, I wonder if Blackcoin or Mintcoin is the better coin that will actually survive.
Activity: 248
Mintcoin just forked...

Don't start FUD.

BTC shot up from 450 to 460. That may have something to with BC's price recovery.
Activity: 476
Mintcoin just forked...

Don't start FUD.
Activity: 248
Mintcoin just forked...

Activity: 308
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
All crypto markets are just too bearish now, all because of BTC, bad news from China (bannings) and USA (tax) and Mt.Gox shock is still in place. BC keeps relatively good price for the situation, but it's also not profitable at all unless you have good skills in daytradings and earn from flucturations.

100K BC Wall pulled from 8100 sat!  Grin

I bought some of it before it was pulled. Made me laugh.

Maybe. But if price goes up the whale still wins!  Undecided

ugh, that stinks. I want it to go up again but then they just get more to do with what they want.
Activity: 308
Almost NR 1 just a few more to push it above "MINT"
Jump to: