Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1126. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Alright, just got my payout for 34 hours of mining at ~4Mh/s - 115 BC.

That is a TERRIBLE payout.

Why, exactly?

Its half what I got for half the time, same hash. And it was when pool was at 500Mhs not 1.5Ghs

Well, maybe some pool ops can explain.

I'll be removing my rigs, sadly, very soon, if this isn't resolved.

Should have had at least 320 or so...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Why, exactly?

Agreed. Very low payout for me as well.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

Why, exactly?

Its half what I got for half the time, same hash. And it was when pool was at 500Mhs not 1.5Ghs

Why, exactly?
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Looks like Pool paid out just now
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

could be this address BGzT8xVi2raGqGC6g9orocm7AEYCsJXyDz check it out on

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/

Why that address? They have a lot more than 350k.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Would be nice to see BC/usd market so we wont suffer from BTC not doing well. Mb ask mintpal to open one for us ?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Use prelude.io Cheesy

There aren't many altcoin options here.
Activity: 126
good lookin out soepkik
Activity: 126
Yeah I haven't got any payout from the pool either, and still not possible to check the miner stats :/

Yes, we are working very hard on fixing that. It worked fine in the test enviroment with 40+ miners. Apparantly the parser doesnt want to work when 500 miners are trying to check their stats.
We hope to have this solved as soon as possible as it is very unfortunate for both us as the miners.

-> Payouts are still delayed thanks to Cryptsy.

Appreciate the update

+1 . Thank you!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Yeah I haven't got any payout from the pool either, and still not possible to check the miner stats :/

Yes, we are working very hard on fixing that. It worked fine in the test enviroment with 40+ miners. Apparantly the parser doesnt want to work when 500 miners are trying to check their stats.
We hope to have this solved as soon as possible as it is very unfortunate for both us as the miners.

Appreciate the update

-> Backend is working fine, if you see accepted shares in your miner you WILL be paid.
Activity: 273
So, I woke up today and I haven't saw any payments from the multipool.. were any shares lost in the updating process? I rented two rings just for yesterday and it's a shame that i got nothing:)

Are people not reading this thread before posting?  Cheesy

http://blackcoinpool.com/news/

I didn't read anything about the "miners" page having problem still....

From #blackcoinpool IRC, about the Stat page

[16:03] <@Soepkip> Nefri it's a bug we've been trying to smash all day - it worked fine in our tests - parser says fuck you when 500+ miners are present
----
[16:04] <@Soepkip> Nefri we hope to have it fixed as soon as possible, but the coders needed some sleep after 8 hours of trying
Activity: 44
Having issues checking miner stats as well.
Activity: 210
waiting for the scrypt ASIC to be released Tongue

It should be a great news for coins that are not "minable" or with other algos.
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
So, I woke up today and I haven't saw any payments from the multipool.. were any shares lost in the updating process? I rented two rings just for yesterday and it's a shame that i got nothing:)

Are people not reading this thread before posting?  Cheesy

http://blackcoinpool.com/news/

I didn't read anything about the "miners" page having problem still....
Activity: 308
Activity: 195
In other words, I hope we haven't pumped BC way past what the multipool can handle.

Let's not overstate the effect of the mulitpool on the price. It gives a nice little boost but the daily trading volume of Blackcoin is 500 to 1000 BTC.

In terms of price this coin by design is going to trend upwards so long as there is demand. The amount of coins in circulation is virtually fixed (1% inflation a year is nothing). Compared to Litecoin which has hundreds of thousands of dollars of new mined coins dumped on the market every day. Then factor in these selling points - 10 second transactions (proof of work coins like Worldcoin FORKED when they tried to go down to 30 seconds, no way they can handle 10 seconds so they stay safe at 60 secs), 100% pure of stake, strong community, no pre-mine etc.

When we get up to Litecoins price the only dumps we have to sustain are people taking profits. If you have followed the price of Blackcoin like I have there have been several "floors". Once a floor is established and enough people have dumped their cheaper bought coins for profit, the next upswing occurs  Wink. We saw this at 600 satoshis, 1500 satoshis, briefly at 3500 satoshis, 5000 satoshis approximately and if we stay in the 8000's  or higher by monday I will call the 8000's the new floor.

9500 is going to be a big barrier to break. Because the last few times we've been near it the price has dipped, sometimes a fair bit. But we observed this exact same behaviour at 5000 and when we finally broke 5000 for the first time the crowd went wild and we went on a pump up to 9000 very quickly (this is exactly as I predicted and I posted as such here). My only concern right now is the BTC uncertainty with china. A btc crash always sends shockwaves throughout the crypto community causing everything to drop. Conversely, seeing Blackcoin rise steadily in these market conditions is a very bullish indicator. These are very early days with Blackcoin and all my analysis points to big price rises ahead.

I've ended up writing a lot more than I expected but it's because I am a passionate supporter of this amazing coin and my confidence only grew as I saw what a skilled developer we have (even found a security flaw in Mintcoin).

There is lots of fear, uncertainty and doubt spread in this community by manipulators but people here are also smart enough to read between the lines and that is why we are seeing Blackcoin grow from strength to strength as other coins are struggling.

There are great times ahead, I urge everyone to be patient and reap the rewards. 6 months from now we will all be extremely happy.

I'm done!  Smiley

It's beautiful how even when Bitcoin was hit with the China news and almost every alt was hit hard.

Blackcoin more then held it's own and stayed strong in the China sea... Peace!
Anyone else having issues with checking their BC address worker info on the multipool site?
Jump to: