Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1121. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
really, i don't know why anyone who is interested in bc is not mining at the pool. this will take the price up and make the bc you get more valuable. it's a win win. you can't lose if you support the pool. tyhe more hash means more btc to trade for bc which means more price increase .simples
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Multipool Dev should release the clarification note on why the miners are receiving the coins shorter than their expectation. It would lead to less miners mining the pool.

I personally believe that i am ready to accept the amount half than expected because I knew that I am mining not for the btc but for the constructive growth of BC.

Looks like someone is trying to explain paying half by saying "well, price is doubled" .. but some of us did not mine at high price and hash, so got well scammed either way.

Either way .. EMC2 is better to mine Wink

Off the battlefield unworthy slave, or be whipped off like a dog. You don't belong here in the ranks of men.

Send the crooked dog to Korea, they will find use for him in a fine dog stew. The genitals will be fed to sparrows though.

...or crushed into a poultice.

I hate when people plug other coins on a particular coin's thread - bad form...

If it makes you feel better I sold 37k BC 6500-9500 price , paid 600-4700 .. just holding on for either 10k to sell the rest or 6k to spend a BTC. - Remember last 2 dips below 4500? Yeah I'll hold for the next one Smiley

Switching pools are shite, 60 coins for 18 hours at 4.5Mhs? Rip off .. since I mined when pool was at 500Mhs and not 1.5Ghs.

really, i don't know why anyone who is interested in bc is not mining at the pool. this will take the price up and make the bc you get more valuable. it's a win win. you can't lose if you support the pool. tyhe more hash means more btc to trade for bc which means more price increase .simples

Because of above .. was horribly unprofitable
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
gimme the pool address i want to add my rigs too Wink

http://blackcoinpool.com/

stratum+tcp://blackcoinpool.com:3333 -u BCADDRESS -p PASSWORD

Stats are working for me too, looks about right Smiley
Activity: 434
I vote and i have a question i`m in Blackcoin Pool and cgminer tell me Found block for pool 0!What is that means?Huh
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
gimme the pool address i want to add my rigs too Wink
legendary
it's showing accurate stats for me yes. looks good
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
the my miner stats page is up and running now

is it showing accurate stats?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
ok I just rented 25mh!!

lets see how this works
SellALL, BuyBTC
Activity: 700
Finally a huge buy order of 13,000 BC.... it was looking very pitiful up to that point.  Undecided

Where do I see this?
Activity: 476
Does Germany not allow for solar power, there is many alternatives possible in an advanced nation surely.   Main problem I heard is Germany has poor internet outside of cities

Germany has a plan for going solar and other regenerative energies. The problem is just: the big companies don't like it and the costs for the plan is completely on the shoulders of the normal citizens. We pay more for our energy, so that the big boys can play a little longer and industry thats really energy consuming gets subvention. We also have extra ecotax.
legendary
SellALL, BuyBTC
why is it so quiet today on exchanges lol

Calm before the STORM  Wink
Activity: 78
why is it so quiet today on exchanges lol
Activity: 700
Could everyone vote 5x here, thank you!

http://www.lovecrypto.com/vote

voted! should be around a lot today so will keep at it!

I voted like 5 times but out of votes.  Sad

Voted!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I voted like 5 times but out of votes.  Sad
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

Activity: 84
there are indeed some problems with bandwith in the more rural areas. Wether or not the Telekom or the large cable company's decide to invest in your area depends to a large portion on their estimated ROI. IF there are just 500 new Contracts to be made, the'll surely take their time. There are several initiatives from our goverment to improve this situtation but the VDSL Providers are depending on the deutsche Telekom, a company that was in the state authorities hand just a few years ago. Everything decision takes ages that way. I was lucky, the major of my small rural town run a local campaign to involve a large broadband cable provider in our area. So i gained access to 2/6/12/32/50mbit Internet over the last few years. I could have 150mbit if i would want it, but 50 is more than enough for now :-)

In Terms of Solar Energy: Im not aware of any dedicated solar power plants in germany at all. Chosing your electricity provider depends just a few factors. Are you willing to pay in advance? do you want clean energy?  Du you prever local providers over the large industry leaders? It doesnt become much cheaper, the price range is from ~0.24€ /kwh to ~0.38/kwh + monthly fees for your electrcity meter.  So if i run 3x280 24/7 for a month i have to pay 160€ extra. Investing in solar cells on my roof is a matter of 12k € or more. Our roof would need a full overhaul if i would do that.

To summarize it: thats what coinwarz says:

Edit: ################ weird image processing at imgurl, switched to twitter ############

Jump to: