Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1123. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Have done a quick cross check of the bonus payout top 10 miners http://pastebin.com/Kxv1YUKF
with the top 1000 distribution list http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/

The guy at the top is holding just over 300k
The rest are much smaller holders.

This is great news. It means the culture here is very much alive with fresh interest. I am taking advantage of this dip!

Someone has this BC address?
BCoin1x1WLkqMPcJcuFvbHcErNfDcba5gB

That has to be a vanity addresses I read about for BTC. Generated the same technique? Very nice.  Grin
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

i dont get it...
how in the world did anyone define a GF750TI as Mining Hardware... I returned returned a fresh Geforce 760GTX and bought a Radeon 280X because radeons do triple as good as Nvidia cards. Make it Asics or Radeon cards, thenn you can call it a reward.

Dont get me wrong, i like the way of "incentivicing" the crowds but you can't make it rewarding by giving away slow garbage hardware.

Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about.. The 750ti is based on nvidia's new chip, and beats the 760 hands down hashrate-wise.  It doesn't beat the 280x on speed, however it beats the 280x on hashrate per watt, not to mention, it's way cheaper, it runs more quiet and a lot cooler. So go do some reading up before you come in here talking shit that doesn't add up, thanks.

That is indeed news to me. Sorry 'bout that. I have been mining on my Gaming PC with 3x 280x for the last few months but electricity is so expensive here in germany(0.35$/kwh) that i am considering selling 2 of the cards to buy BC instead. Competing against rising diff and asics makes mining worthless for me.

No problem. I know, i'm in the Netherlands and pay € 0,21/kw, so i'm all for lesser power consumption/ more hashrate Wink. Sorry if i came across a bit annoyed, but i get tired of people being disrespectful to the ones that try make something of this coin. Your writing sounded ungrateful and i thought you were trolling.
It says not staking because I dont have mature coins but I acquired the coins 3 days ago.

Sorry. I don't know. I thought mature coins is 8 hours.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

i dont get it...
how in the world did anyone define a GF750TI as Mining Hardware... I returned returned a fresh Geforce 760GTX and bought a Radeon 280X because radeons do triple as good as Nvidia cards. Make it Asics or Radeon cards, thenn you can call it a reward.

Dont get me wrong, i like the way of "incentivicing" the crowds but you can't make it rewarding by giving away slow garbage hardware.

Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about.. The 750ti is based on nvidia's new chip, and beats the 760 hands down hashrate-wise.  It doesn't beat the 280x on speed, however it beats the 280x on hashrate per watt, not to mention, it's way cheaper, it runs more quiet and a lot cooler. So go do some reading up before you come in here talking shit that doesn't add up, thanks.

That is indeed news to me. Sorry 'bout that. I have been mining on my Gaming PC with 3x 280x for the last few months but electricity is so expensive here in germany(0.35$/kwh) that i am considering selling 2 of the cards to buy BC instead. Competing against rising diff and asics makes mining worthless for me.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
It says not staking because I dont have mature coins but I acquired the coins 3 days ago.
I have had my wallet unlocked for the past three days and no coins are being staked is this normal? Thanks

Go to your wallet and hover your mouse over the arrow in the lower right hand corner. It will tell you your expected reward time.
Activity: 44
I have had my wallet unlocked for the past three days and no coins are being staked is this normal? Thanks

i dont get it...

Activity: 644
Cryptoalts is also getting an EU node very soon. And then an Australian one to follow up. I have some of my own miners on the EU node as we speak. It's going to take 1-2 days to make sure everything is working properly, but soon everyone will have a good failover option to the multipool. Merged worker tracking is already looking good. Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

i dont get it...

#############
On a sidenote:
We already have a large and active community, the rewards for increasing that pillar of successful coin development any further will suffer from diminishing returns. We should start getting the word out there for a broader merchant base. At the current state, Blackcoin is only worth as much as it is viable in terms of speculation and trading. If no one trades, the demand declines and the coin loses its stand. You've seen that by watching the "almost declined" market movements on mintpal in the last few hours (Except that obvious dump). If we get some more merchants to accept our coin, our coin gains intrinsic value. We will need this progress rather sooner than later if we want the coin to rise to lets say 1-10 $.

Activity: 56
Multipool Dev should release the clarification note on why the miners are receiving the coins shorter than their expectation. It would lead to less miners mining the pool.

I personally believe that i am ready to accept the amount half than expected because I knew that I am mining not for the btc but for the constructive growth of BC.

Looks like someone is trying to explain paying half by saying "well, price is doubled" .. but some of us did not mine at high price and hash, so got well scammed either way.

Either way .. EMC2 is better to mine Wink

Off the battlefield unworthy slave, or be whipped off like a dog. You don't belong here in the ranks of men.

Send the crooked dog to Korea, they will find use for him in a fine dog stew. The genitals will be fed to sparrows though.

So now the miners are Slaves... nice
Activity: 476
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Multipool Dev should release the clarification note on why the miners are receiving the coins shorter than their expectation. It would lead to less miners mining the pool.

I personally believe that i am ready to accept the amount half than expected because I knew that I am mining not for the btc but for the constructive growth of BC.

Looks like someone is trying to explain paying half by saying "well, price is doubled" .. but some of us did not mine at high price and hash, so got well scammed either way.

Off the battlefield unworthy slave, or be whipped off like a dog. You don't belong here in the ranks of men.

Send the crooked dog to Korea, they will find use for him in a fine dog stew. The genitals will be fed to sparrows though.

...or crushed into a poultice.

I hate when people plug other coins on a particular coin's thread - bad form...
Activity: 714

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
 For reference if the times are midnight to midnight EST
2.7 MH/s for 17.5 hours give or take 10 mins. = 78.15963236 BC.

Didn't really have any hard number expectations, just figured I'd see how it went.
Activity: 266

loads of crap

Oh please, someone get these ugly trolls out of here Smiley
Activity: 273
Is getting 10% rejected shares normal on the multipool?  Huh
Miner sometimes says rejected share because difficulty too low, even though the difficulty was high enough (example 515/512)

Most people observe a reject rate of 4 - 7 %. Where is your rig located? If the pool continues to be that successful the developers plan to install an EU node.
Yeah, I'm located in the EU, so that might be it. EU node would be awesome.
Thanks!

I'm located in the EU and have only 0,7 % reject shares.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

Jump to: