Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1140. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
good thing I got out @9100, buying back in once it settles.
Activity: 154
Lol @ weak pussies backing off!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Too fast. It's gonna crash down to 8000. I hope  Grin

and yours 8100 there is
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
WHO THE FUCK IS DUMPING RIGHT NOW??

Sell mate, panic!! Cheesy  I'll catch your coins, don't worry.

Which is why I buy on dips and recommend others do the same.

You've got your btc on mintpal already? I'd be nervous waiting for my coins to buy in this cheap Smiley  Good luck to you, sir! Cool

oh yes!!
too bad these suckers want to leave early...
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

You've got your btc on mintpal already? I'd be nervous waiting for my coins to buy in this cheap Smiley  Good luck to you, sir! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Too fast. It's gonna crash down to 8000. I hope  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

Activity: 395
aka. dibdab
Damn, I just tried to rent 18 MH/s at betarigs and it won't let me because I'm a new user. Then I tried to rent a small 4 MH.s one and it says I need to wait one hour after registration before I can rent. I fail. Cheesy

Ran into exact same problem today, and when i got to rent u had 30 mins to get the deposit to them. mintpal was too slow so i didnt get the rig.

Went to leaserig.net instead but it seems a bit more expensive there. Got myself 37mh
Activity: 308

yes please sell so that we can buy cheap hehe
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

People who don't know what we're doing here, and think it'll be crashing soon...

Maybe they bought in at 1500 and have made much profit? I dunno...

I'm holdin

Activity: 476

People who don't know what we're doing here, and think it'll be crashing soon...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Damn, I just tried to rent 18 MH/s at betarigs and it won't let me because I'm a new user. Then I tried to rent a small 4 MH.s one and it says I need to wait one hour after registration before I can rent. I fail. Cheesy
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

No one knows; i just know i bought myself a top 700 spot @ 1500 and i'm likin it Cheesy

I bought in when it was 20 times lower than today.  And I'm not even thinking of selling.  Maybe when the market cap is close to LTC I might consider selling half.

But I to have a small stash that I use for day trading.  Buy low, sell high Smiley  easy BC for the taking.
Activity: 112
BLACKCOIN
The Über-COIN Cheesy
I'm pretty disappointed in the way the Black Friday promotion is being run. Nearly all the rewards go to the top 10 miners  Huh
It seems that the goal should be to bring new miners into the blackcoin world by evenly distributing the rewards.

Well, it's not like anyone is forcing you to join in. Promotion is run to bring über-hashing power to the pool and to get the word out that BlackCoin is comming.  The pool is as profitable as other mining pools, and so the bonus is just icing on the cake.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
@IconicExpert; Blackout Wednesday sounds great !  Wink
Activity: 98
What the hell.. My Bitcoin deposist is still not on mintpall while blackcoin really takes minutes..
Jump to: