Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1141. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
LOL.. i see 46btc buy wall on mintpal Cheesy

edit: oops he remove it.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
I'm pretty disappointed in the way the Black Friday promotion is being run. Nearly all the rewards go to the top 10 miners  Huh
It seems that the goal should be to bring new miners into the blackcoin world by evenly distributing the rewards.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Serious question.. . had 10k black coin at 2k but I'm borrowing my dads laptop and he needed it back. He downloaded some dumb shit and now I got hacked....... Could see my password as well fuck it

I have 100 litecoins, 66 myriad coins and no black coins. I want to stop day trading and hold. And seeing anyons community against this one.. This one is the biggest and most amazing. I'm considering selling 50 litecoins and pooring it in black coin and holding it.

But Why do coins like Darkcoin/utc got to a dollar? Why can't blackcoin be at a dollar?

Realy like a serious answer if I should sell 50 of it and hold blackcoin for long term cozz this coin is amazing

I did sell my other 50 litecoin at 13 Cheesy So I could even risk it to see if price drops below 10 and I could double that up again or just buy back at 13 Smiley
I would buy some now maybe 10-20 litecoins, but i think it might drop on sunday following previous patterns,
but who knows it might not come back.
I mined and bought in with litecoins got a fair few @ 500 sat, if only i had bought more!! still not complaining  Cool
We can be at $1 or above, invest i assure you wont regret it, thank me next year  Wink.

As i said earlier pretty sure we will break 10k today.
####Blackcoin Friday  Kiss

Well if I would go for long term. It wouldnt really matter if I would buy now or risk it to buy lower in the 800's. Now I could get like 14k and just hold that long term and if it hits a dollar.. And I see no reason why it should not. PPC has been at this level. And now is amazing time. Cozz everything is down so much. But the infrastucture around crypto coins is getting bigger and bigger by the day. MErchant adoption is going faster then custumors. And blackcoins name is so easy and nice unlike all the other shitty coins. So when bitcoin gets out of the downfall and starts rising all the alt coins go as well. And since this one is the best.. I see nor reason why it Can't act like ppc.
True, just bear in mind you are buying at the top prices.
I dont think you will regret buying in though!
Rat4 and Soep are doing great things, aswell as Iconic expert, with a press release and Blackcoin card, the only way is up!! Smiley

Yes thats true. Every single time black coin gets pumped it follows a dump just a bit higher then previous low and then goes up again. Althought I just want to hold it long term then. Buy now or at 8600 or so is is like 2k coins that I miss out hmm

wait for a better price.  At least that is what I would do.  Unless 10K Sat breaks, then its game on.

Better price? What, like 11 - 12k ? Cheesy

He asked for advice, I gave my opinion.  But I bought in much much lower weeks ago, so what do I know.

No one knows; i just know i bought myself a top 700 spot @ 1500 and i'm likin it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Serious question.. . had 10k black coin at 2k but I'm borrowing my dads laptop and he needed it back. He downloaded some dumb shit and now I got hacked....... Could see my password as well fuck it

I have 100 litecoins, 66 myriad coins and no black coins. I want to stop day trading and hold. And seeing anyons community against this one.. This one is the biggest and most amazing. I'm considering selling 50 litecoins and pooring it in black coin and holding it.

But Why do coins like Darkcoin/utc got to a dollar? Why can't blackcoin be at a dollar?

Realy like a serious answer if I should sell 50 of it and hold blackcoin for long term cozz this coin is amazing

I did sell my other 50 litecoin at 13 Cheesy So I could even risk it to see if price drops below 10 and I could double that up again or just buy back at 13 Smiley
I would buy some now maybe 10-20 litecoins, but i think it might drop on sunday following previous patterns,
I mined and bought in with litecoins got a fair few @ 500 sat, if only i had bought more!! still not complaining  Cool
We can be at $1 or above, invest i assure you wont regret it, thank me next year  Wink.

Well if I would go for long term. It wouldnt really matter if I would buy now or risk it to buy lower in the 800's. Now I could get like 14k and just hold that long term and if it hits a dollar.. And I see no reason why it should not. PPC has been at this level. And now is amazing time. Cozz everything is down so much. But the infrastucture around crypto coins is getting bigger and bigger by the day. MErchant adoption is going faster then custumors. And blackcoins name is so easy and nice unlike all the other shitty coins. So when bitcoin gets out of the downfall and starts rising all the alt coins go as well. And since this one is the best.. I see nor reason why it Can't act like ppc.
Rat4 and Soep are doing great things, aswell as Iconic expert, with a press release and Blackcoin card, the only way is up!! Smiley

Yes thats true. Every single time black coin gets pumped it follows a dump just a bit higher then previous low and then goes up again. Althought I just want to hold it long term then. Buy now or at 8600 or so is is like 2k coins that I miss out hmm

wait for a better price.  At least that is what I would do.  Unless 10K Sat breaks, then its game on.

He asked for advice, I gave my opinion.  But I bought in much much lower weeks ago, so what do I know.  Just read the charts and don't trade on emotions.

I hate buying when everyone else is buying.  I like to buy when everyone else is selling.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
for those buy in by the multipool.. please take it slow or make it a buy support instead of buying on the sell order. slow growth is better.

If you look at the mintpal chart the whole day is a stable rise in price.
Activity: 168
Earlier this week someone wanted to buy coins and a few of us suggested to buy because the price wont get much lower. I am not sure if they took our adsvice, but as we predicted the price didn't get much lower. BlackCoin may dip a bit over the weekend, not really sure, but I think the days of 7000 sat BlackCoins are gone. As soon as the effects of Black Friday begin to wear off, then we have Blackout Wednesday next week Smiley
Activity: 182
for those buy in by the multipool.. please take it slow or make it a buy support instead of buying on the sell order. slow growth is better.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yes.. Just going to buy 12k coins at this price I don't care. I will hold long term! But can someone explain me how to stake with a password on?
Activity: 245

wait for a better price.  At least that is what I would do.  Unless 10K Sat breaks, then its game on.

legendary
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

legendary
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Pool at 1.5 Ghash!

mintpal broke the previous high but couldn't sustain it.
Activity: 116
Pool at 1.5 Ghash!

####Blackcoin Friday  Kiss

Activity: 112

[/quote

Activity: 112

We have yet to break vert marketcap since launch, we are very close!!!!!
17    Vertcoin   $ 3,167,678   $ 1.00   3,171,250 VTC   $ 42,731   +6.52 %   
18    BlackCoin   $ 3,152,098   $ 0.042   74,496,480 BC*   $ 295,523   +40.46 %

Activity: 195
17    Vertcoin   $ 3,151,351   $ 0.99   3,170,750 VTC   $ 42,714   +8.86 %   
18    BlackCoin   $ 3,030,417   $ 0.041   74,496,461 BC*   $ 286,044   +38.91 %   

so close.

Some News From CoinDesk...

"eBay Adds New ‘Virtual Currency’ Category to US Site"

http://www.coindesk.com/ebay-adds-new-virtual-currency-category-us-site/

Just one more step in the excepting of alt's in the world of paper.
Activity: 395
aka. dibdab
for anyone who's curious, just came across this black friday update.

http://www.blackcoin.co/mining/blackfriday-the-official-launch-of-blackcoinpool-bonus-details/

it is a 2 week promotion  Shocked

so miners with less then <1MH/s don't get any rewards  Huh

Maybe someone already replied to you, but the top 10 miners mining most number of bc per adress will receive those bonuses.
Additionally 10 random miners will get bonus bc no matter the hashrate
Activity: 126
17    Vertcoin   $ 3,151,351   $ 0.99   3,170,750 VTC   $ 42,714   +8.86 %   
18    BlackCoin   $ 3,030,417   $ 0.041   74,496,461 BC*   $ 286,044   +38.91 %   

so close.
Jump to: