Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1142. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 84
i guess the volume isnt high as well, we had days with 1500+ btc on volume right?

dont forget: half of usa might be still sleeping, although the pros probably pulled all-nighters^^
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
9000+ at Mintpal
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Over 9000 sat, we might be headed for an all time high before the day is over. It is amazing what a community can do when it pulls together. We have the best devs, best community, and by far the best coin!

Indeed, and let's not forget that the multipool seem to have doubled his hashrate, so massive buy support tonight!  Cool
Activity: 154
I'm completely done with altcoins, but man, this coin rocks so much. After mining I got in at 6k, but when it went down to 4k it didn't make me nervous at all. This is some rock solid shit.

Only thing we need to keep in mind is to keep the momentum rolling. Don't let it die!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i guess the volume isnt high as well, we had days with 1500+ btc on volume right?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Artistic impression of what blackhole bcmultipool will do to dogecoin

It's over for inflationary coins. If you are still holding them, consider moving to BlackCoin not only to store your value but also to increase it.
Activity: 168
Over 9000 sat, we might be headed for an all time high before the day is over. It is amazing what a community can do when it pulls together. We have the best devs, best community, and by far the best coin!
Activity: 245
LOL It's a massacre  Shocked Cheesy Cheesy

LMFAO that was brilliant, cheers for that!

Fantastic Smiley)))))

loool

i think we should all delete posts on this page not containing this pic, and dedicate the whole page to it. might as well at this point.

Agree. This one is excellent Cheesy
Activity: 98
9BTC  sell wall at 9000 is raped
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Today will be a minimum of 0.00012 and on up.
Just let's wait and see what will happen.
Activity: 126

Fantastic Smiley)))))

loool

i think we should all delete posts on this page not containing this pic, and dedicate the whole page to it. might as well at this point.
Activity: 266
anyone knows how i can check if shares are getting accepted from a rented rig on betarigs? the my miner page on blackcoinpool seems not working

Apparently the miner page doesn't work right now. So renters are pretty much just taking the chance that it's working and they are getting the hash rates they paid for.

+1

You can point the miner to a different pool for a few minutes and check stats, if you are wondering about the rental hashrate. If your question is about BC pool-status, just get on irc and ask.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Fantastic Smiley)))))

loool
Activity: 126

either way.. thanks to the devs and the community. blackcoin has finally helped me breach the 1btc barrier Smiley

all from my little 2.7mh miner bought in december.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Haha, very funny; made me laugh hard Cheesy
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Activity: 154
anyone knows how i can check if shares are getting accepted from a rented rig on betarigs? the my miner page on blackcoinpool seems not working

Apparently the miner page doesn't work right now. So renters are pretty much just taking the chance that it's working and they are getting the hash rates they paid for.
Jump to: