Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1145. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BC GOooooooooO!  Shocked
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
So, I was reviewing the code...

I appears BlackCoin's 1% stake is set at a static 1,000,000....?

That would mean that subsequent years garner less than 1% PoS wouldn't it?
now its official:

Blackcoin to the MOOOOON!  Cheesy
Activity: 116
Just got up, my rigs had gone down, now back on pool, woooo black friday  Grin

If we break verts market cap, i will be impressed we have yet to do that i think?

16    Vertcoin           $ 3,081,282   $ 0.97   3,166,600   VTC   $ 49,844           +6.39 %   
17    BlackCoin   $ 2,616,840   $ 0.035   74,496,282 BC*   $ 181,832   +27.11 %   

Just a bit more and we will get there!
Just got up, my rigs had gone down, now back on pool, woooo black friday  Grin

If we break verts market cap, i will be impressed we have yet to do that i think?
Activity: 126
haha yeah, I had to check the trades to see if it was pulled or bought.

I've been watching for a while too. Gonna be hard to sleep now that it's getting good  Grin

lol agreed. i've switched over my entire work/sleep schedule due to crypto. 2am and i'm about to hit the gym. it's awesome cuz no one is there and i can check prices or quick-trade while working out w/o pissing anyone off.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
haha yeah, I had to check the trades to see if it was pulled or bought.

I've been watching for a while too. Gonna be hard to sleep now that it's getting good  Grin
yea been watching for the past 45 mins or so.. looks like bc bout to go on a tear. i had a feeling it was bursting at the seams with all that side-by-side earlier.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

just saw a huge sell wall go down so fast at 7600. this is crazy!  Grin

Oh. That's what happened. haha
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

just saw a huge sell wall go down so fast at 7600. this is crazy!  Grin
Activity: 700
24 Hour High almost 7800 sats.There was an entire gap between 7650 and 7800... not sure what happened there.
Activity: 476
...any reason the pool is reporting my 4.2Mh/s as 0.36Mh/s?

...because it is unlikely to be profitable over electricity at 9% efficiency...

They're still working on the accuracy of the stats, but don't worry, you'll get paid for all the shares you submit regardless of your reported speed. I've been using the pool for the last week and it often reports my speed as 5x what it actually is, but it's still paying me accurately (although I wish it was paying me 5x more Wink

Sweet, thanks!

I love the idea, and have become jaded with 99.5% of all the coins out there...

...yeah, only about five or six I can respect...
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

They're still working on the accuracy of the stats, but don't worry, you'll get paid for all the shares you submit regardless of your reported speed. I've been using the pool for the last week and it often reports my speed as 5x what it actually is, but it's still paying me accurately (although I wish it was paying me 5x more Wink
It's ridiculous how slow Bitcoin is. I much prefer Blackcoin's fast transaction times..
Activity: 476

Activity: 108
I had a similar question in mind. Because based on the price I would pay to rent a rig, I could just buy blackcoin for that price... Or am I missing something. The price of the rental and the amount of blackcoin I would gain (to me) seems to be around the same number.

I humbly await some response. Thanks

You will probably get a bit more just buying, but that really depends on the prices of betarigs, the profatibility of the pool and some other variables.

Why i, personally, would rent:
1) I'm surporting the initiative
2) I have a chance on extra BC (bonusses)
3) I'll create more buy pressure for the pool, so the price will go up
4) I'll help in reaching 10GH/s so the bonuses will be the highest amount as listed.

I hope that it doesn't sound like I'm trying to divert people from mining. That is my last intention. I'm just trying to figure things out. I hope that many mine and contribute. If I owned a miner of decent quality, I would definitely mine with my blackcoin brethren....and sisteren?
Activity: 718
1000Mh/s already!
That graphic is all cute and all that but the question remains... Is it worth it to trade your Blackcoins for the mining rig rentals for #blackfriday?

Do ya own cunting maths then ya gimp, and tell us.

sometimes it's like watching a comedy

I'm gonna do it. Trade my blackcoins for bitcoins and then pay the rig to point the blackcoin pool, they mine profitable alts, sell on the exchanges, and pay the miners in Blackcoins. Let's see if it does a profitable return.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
That graphic is all cute and all that but the question remains... Is it worth it to trade your Blackcoins for the mining rig rentals for #blackfriday?

Do ya own cunting maths then ya gimp, and tell us.

sometimes it's like watching a comedy
Jump to: