Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1148. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks soekip, what would be best way to get hold of him. At work just now nightshift.

Activity: 108
I did pretty well with what I received today. Very pleased with the multipool.

what did you receive in 12H and with how much mh/s

I too wonder the results...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Anybody know of a way to recover a corrupt BC wallet.dat file.

My backup file wont run and throws up corrupt error.

Scratching head accross internet, try to find something.

You can try contacting rat4
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Almost 1GH scrypt. YAY!  Grin
Activity: 84
Anybody know of a way to recover a corrupt BC wallet.dat file.

My backup file wont run and throws up corrupt error.

Scratching head accross internet, try to find something.
Activity: 168
awesome thing is the scrypt speed of multipool is going higher and higher everyday  Cool

I've got mine rented for tommorow Wink

I'm totally new to mining. How would I rent a rig to mine tomorrow?

www.betarigs.com

Select your rig, pay, point the stratum, fill in user and password and done! Smiley

Now that's cool

It's pretty cheap too, cheaper than those buggers selling on ebay

Yea it is very cheap. After the renter has placed his/her order, how long does it take before the miner goes "live"?

Immediately. The miner always mines on a fall back pool and gets redirected in the moment you rent it.

Thank you for the info! That is very impressive....
Activity: 112
Activity: 248
awesome thing is the scrypt speed of multipool is going higher and higher everyday  Cool

www.betarigs.com

Select your rig, pay, point the stratum, fill in user and password and done! Smiley

Now that's cool

Yea it is very cheap. After the renter has placed his/her order, how long does it take before the miner goes "live"?

Immediately. The miner always mines on a fall back pool and gets redirected in the moment you rent it.
Activity: 168

www.betarigs.com

Now that's cool

Activity: 308

www.betarigs.com

Now that's cool

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

www.betarigs.com

Now that's cool
Activity: 154

www.betarigs.com

Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Activity: 266
DC => AC => AC/DC => BC

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Hello,

I am a webmaster who is really interested in cryptocurrencies. I am actually working on a localbitcoins website but for alt-coins.
I have almost everything done, I am waiting for my graphic designer to send me the work I asked him. Website will be in english, spanish and french.

The website will allow users to buy BC directly with USD / EUR making everything easier and more accesible for everyone. I originally made it for QRK but I also want to do it for BC.

Coding is finished and being tested. We just wait for new design.

I received a couple of offers from some other alt-coin developers to implement it for their alt-coins but obviously I want to make it for the ones I believe will have the biggest growth, and BC is one of them. I am really interested in working with BC and as soon as I finish the QRK one, in about a week I could start making code changes and a unique web design for the BC only exchange.

If you like the idea and would like to make a donation to support my work, here is my BC wallet: BK1iuZYQgf79NQBgYQRssXNvXrrXD9iYnK

Donations/support from developers is the only way I have to get "payed". I have coded the exchanges for not taking any fees.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask, thank you.

Cheers!

FYI, gginer is a scammer, never made one for Quark but happily nagged for donations ...

Show me the working QRK website back from December, and I'll happily change my post?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4140452

EDIT: looks like he deleted the post ...

what did you receive in 12H and with how much mh/s
Activity: 294

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Bah... accidentally typed in 7900 instead of 6900. Luckily it was only a small amount or the market would be skyrocketing! J/K  Wink
Jump to: