Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1146. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I had a similar question in mind. Because based on the price I would pay to rent a rig, I could just buy blackcoin for that price... Or am I missing something. The price of the rental and the amount of blackcoin I would gain (to me) seems to be around the same number.

I humbly await some response. Thanks

You will probably get a bit more just buying, but that really depends on the prices of betarigs, the profatibility of the pool and some other variables.

Why i, personally, would rent:
1) I'm surporting the initiative
2) I have a chance on extra BC (bonusses)
3) I'll create more buy pressure for the pool, so the price will go up
4) I'll help in reaching 10GH/s so the bonuses will be the highest amount as listed.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
That graphic is all cute and all that but the question remains... Is it worth it to trade your Blackcoins for the mining rig rentals for #blackfriday?

Do ya own cunting maths then ya gimp, and tell us.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
That graphic is all cute and all that but the question remains... Is it worth it to trade your Blackcoins for the mining rig rentals for #blackfriday?
Blackcoin mining cannon charging up?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I had a similar question in mind. Because based on the price I would pay to rent a rig, I could just buy blackcoin for that price... Or am I missing something. The price of the rental and the amount of blackcoin I would gain (to me) seems to be around the same number.

very good question
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Activity: 266
Is it worth it to rent a rig from https://www.betarigs.com/ and direct it to the blackcoinpool for #blackfriday?

Of course! You'll get paid BlackCoin, have a chance on a reward AND if you hold your coins you'll see them rise in value over time!

Yes. betarigs or one of the other services. Here's why:

1. The payouts from the multipool are already fine, but will get a 'holiday boost' due to Black Friday.
2. You will be supporting the BC market, for all the reasons you know already and for which the multipool was created.
3. You will be supporting confidence in the coin. A huge army of Blackoin miners will strike fear into the hearts of men! This is not just mining: this is PUBLICITY!

edit:

4. You are helping to coalesce and harness a vast energy-field around the coin, on a global scale. Where there is unity there is confidence, and where there is confidence there is strength. Financial prosperity has a great deal to do with what attitude you embrace.
Is it worth it to rent a rig from https://www.betarigs.com/ and direct it to the blackcoinpool for #blackfriday?

Of course! You'll get paid BlackCoin, have a chance on a reward AND if you hold your coins you'll see them rise in value over time!

The thing is I only hold Blackcoins. If I were to rent a rig, I would have to convert the Blackcoins to BTC and then rent the rig.. Is that worth it?
Activity: 2
Heck Yeah! Moar the hash, the moar price goes up Wink

Activity: 408
ded
BTClackCoin! BTClackCoin! BTClackCoin!
 Cool             Cool             Cool
i should wait Saturday, Sunday to buy at 4000
is that right?

Even with the shit of the past week BC "scratched" those 4000! we will see but i think you will wait Looooong for 4000!  Wink

No more 4000, 5000, or even 6000. That boat is gone.

And now i have to correct myself;
7000 boat is gone as well. Get it or forget it.

lets see how far we sail when multipool hits and all the people hitting with their rigs, and leased ones Wink

yes we will see a drop in price, miners will sell their earnings from BlackCoin Friday

when BC broke through 9000 it was only based on NEWS of the multipool.
If the multipool actually produces significant buying pressure then miners selling will be eaten by investors instantly. On top of that, the miners will keep mining. I really hope this mining pool isn't just a wet fart or a lot of investors will pull out.

if you are right, investors should show before not after the BlackCoin Friday
since the price is not moving up, that mean investors are waiting the drop in price after BlackCoin Friday

Lol? We've just run up from 4300... It's Friday and we showed up. The beta did not pump up the price, investors fled, bubble burst. This is the second and final shot.
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
is that right?

Even with the shit of the past week BC "scratched" those 4000! we will see but i think you will wait Looooong for 4000!  Wink

lets see how far we sail when multipool hits and all the people hitting with their rigs, and leased ones Wink

yes we will see a drop in price, miners will sell their earnings from BlackCoin Friday

If the multipool actually produces significant buying pressure then miners selling will be eaten by investors instantly. On top of that, the miners will keep mining. I really hope this mining pool isn't just a wet fart or a lot of investors will pull out.

if you are right, investors should show before not after the BlackCoin Friday
since the price is not moving up, that mean investors are waiting the drop in price after BlackCoin Friday
is that right?

is that right?

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Dan auto correct made that unreadable   sorry
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Love all the amped up spirits today..

Thought I'd leave a message for all those entering the be market.
There are sharks in these waters at the moment about 10% get traded daily or about 50% of all the day traders be
If you are smart you won't buy in a hype then sell when you lose 15% because they are making a killing off of you.

How do it know this?

Because it see it every day.
The big wallets are holding while price is under 8k, they didn't move when it reached those levels
There are just swells where the price is going up and you little fishes buy and then they drop the price 10 or 15% and you panic and they make coin
just buy and sell when you have made enough profit if be crashes you will see it.  The wallets with 1 mil plus will start to sell and then you can panic or just wait for a larger group with less holdings create a tidal wave that pushes us over a dollar per bc
Jump to: