Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1149. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
awesome thing is the scrypt speed of multipool is going higher and higher everyday  Cool
Activity: 215
Merit: 102
I certainly hope you're joking.

Of course not. I always use smileys when Im drop-dead serious. Tongue
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I tend to set high goals.  I think that this year will be explosive for cryptocurrency. I know $100 is high and may seem far fetched, but BTC to $1200 was far fetched to the people at that time. But it wasn't far fetched when they went to the bank.

I'd be pleased with $100, $50, $20, $15, or even a $1. All I've invested in crypto is money I wouldn't really miss. So any profit is gravy, or icing, or whatever metaphor you'd like.

All that said... Blackcoin to $100!!!

Yes, $1 would be huge. That would mean litecoin market cap. It's a whole different game now. Hard to compare it to BTC. But I'd sure like BC to take a chunk out of that $6 billion BTC market cap.
$4 would mean litecoin market cap.

You're assuming we don't take big chunk out of that when we get up there.  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If it hits $100 first thing on my list-

Cool Cheesy

Only one?  Cheesy

Yeh i need some cash for a mansion aswell  Roll Eyes  Cheesy
Activity: 490
I hold till 1000, then I buy more computers. (Thats what I do.) I have 13 of them. They are my children...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I tend to set high goals.  I think that this year will be explosive for cryptocurrency. I know $100 is high and may seem far fetched, but BTC to $1200 was far fetched to the people at that time. But it wasn't far fetched when they went to the bank.

I'd be pleased with $100, $50, $20, $15, or even a $1. All I've invested in crypto is money I wouldn't really miss. So any profit is gravy, or icing, or whatever metaphor you'd like.

Yes, $1 would be huge. That would mean litecoin market cap. It's a whole different game now. Hard to compare it to BTC. But I'd sure like BC to take a chunk out of that $6 billion BTC market cap.
$4 would mean litecoin market cap.
legendary
Activity: 1344

Cool Cheesy

Only one?  Cheesy
Activity: 700

Activity: 108

its time to hit new hights!  Grin
but i have the feeling someone holds the price down!...?
Huh
Activity: 108

Cool Cheesy

Wow.  That's nice.
legendary
Activity: 1457
If you guys are feeling generous... BKVPJfUan6FohoTBizKBDw5wyCPNuDc8uE  Roll Eyes

Cool
You are awesome.  Smiley

When BC reaches $100 then you sell it Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
the (centralized body) is already exist and work to manipulate the community behind the scene, there are 72 mil BC out there, and i want the big holders to take there responsability in front of the comunity and show themselfs in light

Yes, the whales should take their responsibility and identify themselves. Be fair - register right here in the forum with full name and postal address! I also ask to donate a fair share of your BC to every community member. Its just fair as it will promote the coin-distribution and boost confidence in Blackcoin! Come on guys - nobody needs so much cash!!

Grin

I really love the optimism and all the activities and ideas of the community members here (even though I -sometimes- have to think the average age of many authors here is like ..15? Tongue)

Well said El Presidente! haha

Cool Cheesy
If you guys are feeling generous... BKVPJfUan6FohoTBizKBDw5wyCPNuDc8uE  Roll Eyes

Cool
You are awesome.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
$100? Nah... I'm not greedy. I would be overjoyed if it hits $1. This would save my a**. And I hold "only" 9k BC.
Same people were thinking about BTC once...
@every price will be buyer it is mater of time BTC needed 4 years

but in that time crypto value was something new.

now many people know what it is.

Whole market is evolving and rising.
Even with problems it can grow like internet with ups and downs.
Regular people don't know about crypto like it was with internet 20 years ago...
It is really hard to predict future of crypto.
Now we will have govenmet fight part and regulations then next step
taxes like with fuel ext... And tax free places like in real life to avoid taxes.
Google,Aplle don't pay HIGH taxes becouse they can...
Same will be with crypto some countries will ban them and you will be able to buy them only on Black market
but today you can do eshoping everywhere on world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
$100? Nah... I'm not greedy. I would be overjoyed if it hits $1. This would save my a**. And I hold "only" 9k BC.
Same people were thinking about BTC once...
@every price will be buyer it is mater of time BTC needed 4 years

but in that time crypto value was something new.

now many people know what it is.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Blackcoin to $100 !!!!

let''s do this!!
that wil make me a miljonair of more then 21 milj

Cool Smiley... Anyone with 10,000 or more coins @ $100 will become a millionaire! The funny thing is...it is not a unrealistic number.

Exactly. We just need to be patient and hold our nerve. This community is growing daily and I expect great things to happen in the next 4 weeks. A 500% increase in value in the next 2 months seems realistic. In fact that's being bearish.

If BC over takes BTC then look for $100 plus for sure.
Jump to: