Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1166. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Yesterday I made the suggestion that the "Buy BlackCoin" section on BlackCoin.co should be moved above the fold. In less than 24 hours it was done!!! The dev and this community is one of the best if not the best.

If you are waiting to buy BlackCoin you better get it now while it is still cheap. Because this dev and community are the real deal and this coin is only going to increase in value.

Bravo to Rat4 and the BlackCoin community!!!
* Soepkip points to his donation address
* Soepkip points to rat4's donation address

Wink

just send you a small donation,
but what is rat4's address

B8gZqgY4r2RoEdqYk3QsAqFckyf9pRHN6i

thats his address Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yesterday I made the suggestion that the "Buy BlackCoin" section on BlackCoin.co should be moved above the fold. In less than 24 hours it was done!!! The dev and this community is one of the best if not the best.

If you are waiting to buy BlackCoin you better get it now while it is still cheap. Because this dev and community are the real deal and this coin is only going to increase in value.

i agree with you and respect BC team and community, but nothing can go up without fall, 100% must go down before go up again, who sell his coins at 7300 want to buy again cheaper, dump will come, expect Sunday at 6pm (always happening at 6 pm)

I never make promises I can't deliver on, but I promise you after Weds you will no longer be able to get BlackCoin for these low prices. The community gave me the tools to be able to effectively promote BlackCoin, and I will deliver on my promise. I spent over 10 years learning how to promote my products on a very limited budget, and I am going to use the skills to help the BlackCoin community. Also, I have a few things in the works to coincide with our press release on Weds. So yes it might dip a bit before next Weds, but after next Weds BlackCoin will continue to rise in value. So everyone who is selling their coins cheap this week will be kicking themselves next week.
Activity: 353
Merit: 251

Wink

just send you a small donation,
but what is rat4's address
Activity: 182
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I just realized that we have awesome Dev:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/security-analysis-of-powpos-hybrids-with-low-pow-reward-551861

He pointed 51%POW attack of POW/POS...
in simply that means those coins are open for eg. double spend.

Funny is that one huy wrote to attack one,cold all FUDs ext...
and he did test attack he mined some coins for 1h and showed that is valuable to 51% attack ( that should be impossible ^^)...
he pointed weakness in one day after they started flame him.

Damm rat4 is real good dev IMO.
I can't sometimes understand him be he knows better than me what he is saying.

Guys remember donate him ^^ and keep his motivation to improve BC.

Hear hear! This is a true act of community-service, a contribution of enormous value to the evolution of safe and legitimate cryptocurrency. It speaks for itself, from far above the maddening crowd and all the the partisan mudslinging based on ignorance and greed.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

i agree with you and respect BC team and community, but nothing can go up without fall, 100% must go down before go up again, who sell his coins at 7300 want to buy again cheaper, dump will come, expect Sunday at 6pm (always happening at 6 pm)
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I would love to see BC hit around $0.50-$1.00 with natural growth, i believe BC has the power to wipe most shitty ALTs off the face of the planet.....
Activity: 476

Wink

Activity: 168

Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
i should wait Saturday, Sunday to buy at 4000
is that right?

Even with the shit of the past week BC "scratched" those 4000! we will see but i think you will wait Looooong for 4000!  Wink

No more 4000, 5000, or even 6000. That boat is gone.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
is that right?

Even with the shit of the past week BC "scratched" those 4000! we will see but i think you will wait Looooong for 4000!  Wink
Activity: 126

Yes I signed up to mention this.

The Blackcoin dev has essentially proven that Mintcoin is insecure due to it's pow component being too low difficulty (due to the low block reward not being an incentive for pow miners).

Great, but tell me please when the next Dump coming?
i'm waiting to buy cheap

well.. with black friday coming, you may end up waitin a bit.

but Black Friday mean, more BC in miners hands > more Dumping
is that right?

it might seem that way, but read this. it should clarify things. if this holds up, it means the price of BC should rise a bit. http://blackcoinpool.com/

but it's crypto.. you never know.
Activity: 210

The Blackcoin dev has essentially proven that Mintcoin is insecure due to it's pow component being too low difficulty (due to the low block reward not being an incentive for pow miners).

i'm waiting to buy cheap

is that right?

Wait until Tuesday or Wednesday next week, it's usually always midweek that the dump happens after the pool and others pump

i'm waiting to buy cheap

is that right?

i'm waiting to buy cheap

[/quote]

i'm waiting to buy cheap
So this finally explained it for me. I'm sure others have explained as well, but this was my path to clarity on black friday. sounds good, i'm in.

http://bitcoinowl.com/blackcoin-multipool-future-plans-revealed-going-live-black-friday?
Activity: 14
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/security-analysis-of-powpos-hybrids-with-low-pow-reward-551861

and he did test attack he mined some coins for 1h and showed that is valuable to 51% attack ( that should be impossible ^^)...

Activity: 266
Let's have a once monthly International Blackcoin rent-a-farm day. Say, the first Friday of every month - we can call it Black Friday -Everyone who can rents a fucking GPU-farm for 24 hours and hits the Blackcoinpool. It would be a great way to bring the worldwide Blackcoin community together.

It's happening people! Black Friday has become a reality. Already on twitter @BlackCoinPromo #blackfriday

Retweet the shit out of it!

And BTdSzZBRn4wqiWgPzJtYuTgGRJB78NPfEd is the official community promo. Donate!

(and if you wanna show me some love for coming up with this idea...toss a few BC's at the BlackCoin Music Video  Wink )

Will point all my hashrate, what is the starting time ? or anytime during friday ?

all aboard hype train to Friday....

That's cool, I'll be booking a rig to mine there.

can you tell us when it will be open so that I can tell the time when they need to start mining?

I'm sure the twitter feed will update with the precise deets. Or tune into irc. This is f'n awesome. I'm in with all I've got at home, plus a 15-20MH asic rental! Woohoo! We are the BLACK KNIGHTS! OUR SACRED OATH OF FIDELITY:
"We shall mine no coin, but BLACKCOIN!!"

Fuck it, I'm pre-gaming already! Just rented a 40MH GPU farm. I'll be hitting the Blackcoinpool in minutes with that plus 6.5Mh from home!
If I get good service from this monster, it'll be back in saddle again come BLACK FRIDAY MUTHUFUKKAAAAAAAAS!!!

That's the spirit!

edit: Multipool sitting at 665Mh/s now, awesome! Wonder if we could get it to 1Gh/s before Friday.

The army of Black Knights gathers,
its ranks begin to swell with able-bodied men from all nations,
armed in glory with fearsome rig.
One by one, they pitch their tents, sharpen their steel,
awaiting the day of battle.

And some visual inspiration from someone (colinfx?). Niiiiiiiiiiice:

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Jump to: